It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hang in there man. Once you get that tooth out, and the wound heals, it'll be bliss. Remember that the healing process is a lot shorter (for most) than what you are currently going through. I've been down that road before. I must have a monstrously strong immune system as after two separate wisdom tooth removals and a root canal, I was pretty much back to my old routine by the next day each time.

I hope it's the same for you.

I does feel weird though at first missing one of the chompers, but ya get used to it relatively quick.

You should ask your dentist if he can also remove the wisdom tooth above it as well. Once one is removed, the other will start falling out over time and you'll have to go through it again in a couple of years.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Orright Shedpeeps?

Busy weekend here in Sunny Scotland, well it's cold grey damp and miserable... but...

I was gigging last night with ShureThing and it went very well.
Had the whole Pub up dancing! (No video or Photos that I know of.... yet!)

Also did a very rough mixdown of my folk duo (BlonnaHooley)'s version of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name"
It's up on soundcloud if anyone wants a wee listen?
LINK to BlonnaHooley on Soundcloud
Not the finished article by any means, but might give you an idea of where I'm going with it?

Anyway - hope you are all well.

True - There's nothing worse mate! Look after yourself.

G

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Got your 'soundcloud' playing in the background! Just heard the Rainbow Room again....*goes off to make note in diary* Mwahahahahaha!

Jane

PS...Loved She Moved Through....

edit on 14-12-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gordi, for some reason that site plays soooooooo loud and there is no place to click on to control the volume in there. Or is there? I only heard a tiny bit and had to get out of there. LOL Sorry! Too bad you don't have it on youtube.

True, I have been through so much dental work over the years and know what a pain in the butt that can be. Here's hoping you heal up quickly. Soon enough, this will all be behind you. Hugs!

Little Cody made me something from popsicle sticks. It's a car. LOL It has bottle caps for wheels and black pipe cleaners formed into spokes inside the wheels. LOL

I am so relieved the site is back up. Man, It's horrible when it goes down. I did get to make a lot of cards and gift tags though, some for Christmas, some for Birthdays. They came out so good! I even impressed myself. LOL! My faery cards and tags have glitter on them. So do some of the Christmas ones.

Have to do Mom's laundry today. I guess I will make some jewelry or do jewelry repairs later. Hope everyone has a truly wonderful day!!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Pssst,,,,Night.....volume control is in the bottom right of the screen......

Jane

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jacy kicked open the Shed door and staggered in.
Squinting in the darkness, she noticed a musty aroma...and a thick layer of dust showing that no one had been here for quite a while. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a lighter and fumbled for a cigarette. After inhaling deeply she slumped to the floor like a rag doll.
"Honey....I'm home..." she whispered sadly.

The last few months had been rough. Definitely challenging.
Separated from her family, Jacy had been forced to work as an indentured servant until her (rather insane) employer finally paid for her passage back home.
Exhausted, and feeling somewhat traumatized...Jacy closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift back in memories of happier times. She saw rainbows, and heard music. So familiar....so beautiful.
"Where are they?" she wondered. "Are they okay?"

As a lone tear slid down her cheek, a phantom voice sang out, "You're not alone. You're never alone."
"Sophie?? Sophie are you here? Whimsy? Who said that??"
Even Sophie had lost track of Jacy, out there...on their big adventure (or 'venture' as Sophie would say).
"Is anybody here?" Jacy cried out into the empty darkness.

How would she begin to find them all? Why wasn't her magic working anymore? So many questions, and yet no answers....none at all.
"Find yourself, and you'll find them."
"Wha-a-a-at??" Jacy stuttered.
Then, frustrated, she spat out "I'm here. I am here. Find myself? Oh....I KNOW where I am....finally...."
Picking herself up off the floor, she stomped into the bedroom....and with a "poof" of dust, collapsed onto the bed.
"I just need to rest for a bit," she thought to herself. "I'm over-tired, and arguing....with nobody...cuz there's nobody here to argue with...."
Then...like the previously disturbed dust particles....Jacy settled into the duvet and sank into a deep slumber.
"You're not alone. You're never alone."

I love you all. I've missed you all.
Not gonna bitch/moan/whine about how awful things have been lately (which they have!)...instead, I thought I would just....write. Something I haven't done since my last post here.
But hey! it's Christmas...and Christmas is a time to be with family!
So I'm really going to try to get back to being here again....(hmm, what an awkward sentence, lol).
On a regular basis, I mean.

Love & Hugs & Dust Bunnies,
jacy xoxo

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Pssst,,,,Night.....volume control is in the bottom right of the screen......

Jane

DOH! LOL! Thank you so much!
Good job Gordii! Great voice!!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well, if this isn't the BEST Christmas gift ever! My eyes popped out when I saw your name as the last one posting in here! OMG Jacy, we missed you so much it hurt! I am sooooooo happy to see you my dear friend!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

((((((MASSIVE HUG)))))

Hi beautiful!!!

How are you??

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Aww...sweetie....THANK YOU!!!!

It's SO good to see you!! Geez, I'm sick and tired of real life drama....seriously!!!
I have missed you (all y'all) a lot.
There's no place like home, lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And there is no home happier than ours having you back!!!!!
I am so excited! Yeah, life can certainly throw us some curves and challenges. I have my crap to get through too so I can relate. Well, you already know that. I am here for you always. It doesn't matter what I may be going through at times, I am always available for our Shedders for any reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Jacy Hi!!! Let me be the 2nd to welcome You back Home!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This really does feel like a Christmas gift, an early present, to have you come back home!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I see our favorite dragon has joined us. Hiya Syx!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hi Night! Gettin a real late start today I am...better late than never I guess. LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

(((((SYX))))) !!!

Ohhh...you guys are gonna make me cry!

I just finally decided that "me time" is necessary for my well-being...and my 'me time' is spent here!
Not at a hairdresser, not at a manicure place...or mall...or spa...lol...it's HERE!!
And I NEED it!!! So I'm taking it.
Something else can move to the back of the line for a while....Momma needs home!

How are YOU??

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well I am glad You are finallytaking the "Me Time" seriously and spending it here, where You belong!
I am ok thanx. As well as can be expected, and that's all I aim for anymore...... THay way, my let down is not far from the ground. LOL!!
Man but do You have a LOT of catching up to do! LOL! But since this place is magical, You can always be instantly caught up with a snap of your fingers! LOL!!!
P.S. I have writers status now!! Yipeeeeeee!!!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You deserve time to yourself to do what you like. You are a very giving and kind soul Jacy.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh crap, I forgot the rat was out in her ball rolling around the room. LOL Got to put her back in her cage with some food and treats.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not only does Syx have writer's status, but a bunch of us Shedders have won in contests lately!

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join