It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Cute avatar CC!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Ya aint sneakin' around very good Homer, sorry to say.
I can see the smoke coming off yer cig there Bud!! LOL!!! Good to see You!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanx Phoenix!! My Sox are Definitely Rockin now!! LOL!!!
And Yah, I like seein' the' Writer' in My window! Yee Hawww!!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Congratulations Night!!! Way To Go!!!!!! Great Job There Woman!!!

Yeeeee Hawwwwww for You!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You to All here who congrated (real word?) Me for The win. And Thank You for Congrating (this real too?) All the others Who placed in the top ranks.
That's Very Special and nice of You to do so!!

I think it's also Special and Cool that We took 5 out of the 6 slots in this Competition!! We have some Very talented Writers here and this chart proves it!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to Rising Against, Who I believe last I knew was kicking back in a bean bag chair in The Shed enjoying a Beer, And to Bug Whisperer who has created an Awesome Pic of CC and I in our Avatar Forms!! I Love It!!!!!! (I am workin' on it so it will fit my Avatar Box......)
It did more than make Me smile. It Touched Our Hearts!! Thank You Very Much!!!!!!

edit on 9-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Morning Syx! Good morning/afternoon to everyone! I hope this turns out to be a good day for everyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hey everyone!

A good day? Well I am seeing my son later on, so thats a given!

However, I have also had to go to the blasted dentists today, because that virus I had has inflamed the area around my wisdom tooth on the bottom right hand jaw. As a result of the inflammation, I have not been able to eat normally, swallow normally, I am producing excess saliva, and to cap it all, there is the throbbing which keeps me awake at night, and has done for the last three bloody nights. I have had six hours of sleep in 72 hours.

Still, tomorrow I can start my course of antibiotics, with the intention of reducing the swelling to the point where my dentist can actually examine the area properly and get to grips *cringe, shiver* with the situation!

Bleah!

I hope all of you are having less cloud, and more silver lining!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Awwwww, that sucks True! Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly. Have a wonderful day with your boy!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Good Morning Guys and Gals, and To EveryOne Else, even Lurkers!!
I'll mirror Night's sentiments of hoping You all have a day that turns out good.
Congrats again Night on taking OVERALL First Place!!! You gonna get in on the Christmas Contest? I only saw it posted last night but am going to read it again to get the specifics......

True I feel for You! Hardly anything worse than those Damn tooth aches!!!
I remember back in the day when I would daily partake in Nature's Herbal gift and how it helped My Back pains. It did not help the teeth probs though. Didn't the Dentist give You even a small amount of Pain Killers for that? I know that once the abscess has been reduced that the pain will subside, but until then, there's nothing like Norco or similar to help ease the pains...... If You are one Who doesn't like taking pills, just a few over the next few days will not hurt anything, and certainly will not make You addicted to them.
Sorry Bud. I wish I could help somehow...... Syx.

ETA: Night's post reminded Me, I Hope You have a good time with Ashley, (spelled right?) Today Bud!!!
(Sorry. My memory sucks anymore)
edit on 9-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx! I don't know if I'll do the Christmas/Holiday competition or not. I don't really have anything good floating around in my head at the moment. If something pops in my head, I'll give it a go. LOL Thanks again! Will you be writing about the Fixers first Christmas? LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I need to see what all we can or can't do, for story themes.
Maybe Fixers, Maybe Evil Mice. Maybe Rebel Fixers who team up with The Grinch! LOL!!!
Not really sure yet but want to do something, just for fun......

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
CC Hun, here's the WaterFall I cropped from the original pic from Bug Whisperer. Love Ya! Me.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gotta Fly Guys/Gals. Gonna let My kid use My PC for a while. Prob most of the day. His is totally wrecked after He tried to make some improvement tweeks. I wish He would just let things be what they are. It worked good enough before, but He wanted it faster so before He told Me he was gonna work on it, He just tore into it. I mean tore. Ripped the processor off and broke the hold down for it, plus broke off two of the pins on bottom side of the processor. I could have shown Him how to take it off properly, but He just went at it before I even knew He was interested in trying to do anything at all with it! Alas, such is Life......

CatchYa's later, Syx. Have a Great Day !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well shedulikans,
I've had the pleasure of attending my sons Christmas panto!
Cal was the evil Abanezer! and he was just BRILLIANT!!!
Wee Dougie was..... a Pearl!!! LOL Yup... a pearl!

Anyway, job done. The boys were great. Dad is suitably proud. Dram in hand before bed.

What more could a body ask for...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Awwww Gordi, that sounds awesome!!!!! I used to belong to a theatre group outside of school when I was young. It was a blast! Maybe he will take a real interest in acting. As for your little pearl, I'm sure he was a very important and shining one.

Syx, LOVE the new avatar from BugWhisperer's image!!!!!

Rained so hard all day today! Even with my disabled parking spots, we got wet! Had a nice fish and chip lunch and went to a few stores. I got mostly food items because my niece hasn't taken me grocery shopping yet and I really needed some items. Hope we can go tomorrow.

Just made some flavored rice with kielbasa for supper. Yum!
edit on 9-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh, forgot to ask...Did you take pics???????? Would love to see them!!
And...how's the band doing???

edit on 9-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

With pills, I have two main issues my friend. One, I just do not agree with painkillers unless the pain level is enough to kill me on its own. Two, it turns out I cannot swallow pills worth a damn in any case. I tried to swallow one a couple of weeks back, and damn near drowned myself with a glass of water, despite which no pill managed to pass into my body!

However, all that aside, I had a really lovely time out with my son this evening. We went to the movies, and saw a truly awful movie, with a truly awful cast, a terrible script, a plot so full of holes that it qualified as a clothing fabric in the eighties, and really terrible song and dance routines, every five minutes. However, sitting there listening to my sons stifled giggles, as something that was not supposed to be funny, but was some how hilarious, happened on screen was just magic.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Awwwww, so glad you had such a magical time with your son True! Do we get to see a pic of the little dude, or is that a no, no?

Little Cody came up and said that his Elf on a shelf gave him a gift. He showed me this black box with a magical key that he will have to leave hanging on the outside of one of his doors to the house on xmas eve, so Santa doesn't have to come through the chimney or fireplace. LOL It was really cool, big and ornate and gold. Looked pretty magical to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Can we keep him? Can we?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Can we keep him? Can we?

Cody, I think we can leave the rabbit hutch up to you, something rather ornate to add to the decor I think.

Night Star, you can bring the dustpan and brush with you.

Lol

P

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join