It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OH MY GOD!!!!

Cat in a costume? I am so down with that, I believe the gravity in the store today just increased by a significant percentage!

I hope everyone is well today. I have, I believe, finally gotten over this rotten cold that I have been suffering with, and that means that next week, I can go to the movies with my son! *Does a little dance*

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That's pretty cool! I tried going to the website to look up the price but am not authorized for some reason. Probably because they don't ship to the States. I guess I'll have to make one myself.

Congrats on kicking that bugs ass. What movie are you planning on taking him too? Five Armies is coming out soon, but that may be to intense for him at his young age. And his Mom might not like that idea either. Check up with her and agree what movie to prevent possible future friction. Like I've said before, just a opinion, it's not advice until it works. LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Catnip rules

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Now that's what I love

Thinking outside the box....................Have you seen this amazing piece of art Gbro ?

Knocked it up at lunch

BTW Your bailey's is delicious

Cody

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Night Star

OH MY GOD!!!!

Cat in a costume? I am so down with that, I believe the gravity in the store today just increased by a significant percentage!

I hope everyone is well today. I have, I believe, finally gotten over this rotten cold that I have been suffering with, and that means that next week, I can go to the movies with my son! *Does a little dance*

I'm so happy for you True.......................*Joins in dance*

Cody

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Well, he picked the movie already. Its called Nativity 3. To be honest, the fact that there have been three of them suggests that there will likely be some sort of mild blasphemy involved somewhere!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh Man! Take a sedative before going to that flick so you don't claw your eyeballs out. Rotten Tomatoes gives it a one star rating.

When I was his age, I was all into action and monster movies and such. (Still am to be truthful)
edit on 6-12-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Mmmmm..........that or eat lots of sugary sweets first (and check out the tinsel overload - that's got to be against health and safety)

Kids are better when they get older and you can take them to stuff like the marvel films.

And dude, if you're wondering where the donkey went, it's in the ready meal you just heated up in the microwave for dinner.
edit on 6/12/2014 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

WOW!
Never seen that one before bro!
Wonder how many braincells were used up designing that????? LOL

Cool as a cool thing.

...and Yup! The Baileys is indeed yummy!

G

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

That's pretty cool! I tried going to the website to look up the price but am not authorized for some reason. Probably because they don't ship to the States. I guess I'll have to make one myself...

There are US versions I think Doug... hang on..

Try THIS ONE

I think it says $180 or thereabouts?

cheers!
G

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here is to every one..((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) i am sure some one needs one or two...hope every one has a great day....

edit on 6-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello Shedders! Got up really late today and trying to function. LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

At $180.00...I think I'll make one myself. I found the plans and it isn't that hard. Pretty simple and straight forward really.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

At $180.00...I think I'll make one myself. I found the plans and it isn't that hard. Pretty simple and straight forward really.

Go Doug!
PS...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Care to shares those plansies pleases.

Wes love planses. Planses niceee.

One hammer to rule them all.

One rule to measure them all.

One measure to pour with.

One pour to make the floor.

P

edit on 6/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hahahahaha! That was great!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You guys might want to pop over to this thread......I'm still working on it....so don't be disappointed if I haven't got round to you yet....I'll get there....

ATS Secret Santa

Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That'll have to wait until next month. But 2x4's are fairly cheap and I have everything else already. No prob, Ah'll git 'er done!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

OK Gollum.

The plans are on Pinterest. Just google two in one convertible park bench and picnic table. (Thanks for the heads up Gordi!)

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join