It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL CC!!!
And, AWWWW, You are a sweety!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well CC, are ya gonna spill, or use this amo for another time?????

I personally would hold off. The Holidays have just begun.

CC, Just saw your post. You are a smart women.
edit on 29-11-2014 by crappiekat because: To add

edit on 29-11-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

haha...well thats what syx did but he didnt have nothing on and i do mean nothing...it was alot of snow out and not sure but i darned him to go out naked and do a snow dance and omg he did...it was so so funny i had to take pictures of it..i dont think i got bad ones as it was just from the side view as he kept dancing around our deck..not even sure any more how they turned out i am sure fuzzy as i was laughing so hard..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

i am holding off just for a little while..never know when it will be posted..i will have to cover a few things up on his picture..before i can post..haha..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yep syx so knows about the last time he put me in a corner...his eyes were not to pretty...lol..sorry hun...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I know what you mean about laughing so hard. I failed to take pictures.

My phone rang 3 times after the incident. I was afraid to answer for fear it was the police. Just neighbors thanking us for a good day.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ok Ok Ok CC. We won't go there. Not today anyway!(???) LMAO!!!! Hey I know I deserved it, and even dared You to do it,and YOU DID!!!! I was like, Well Good For You, at the same time I was like, OWWW! Mother F r that hurt!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Being Thanked for a Good Day because of what happened, would be Cool in My book too!! LOL!!!!
No Cops I take it showed up? Cool That!!!
None at Our doorstep for My little stunt either! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

HAHAHA...well our phone didnt ring or cops stopping over as every one was a sleep in our area as it was like 3 or 4 in the morning..and maybe some people was up and seen him and his friend dancing too..lol...we will never know who seen...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No, No police. (Thank God) Children present. This took place at 3 in the afternoon. Hubby took a long nap after that.

Oh what fun it is to make holiday memories for all. LOL

edit on 29-11-2014 by crappiekat because: To add

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i wonder were night is at..i thought she would be on this by now and say some thing about the pictures...come on cousin...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

nope no kids or any one that was a good thing...just me laughing my butt off..i think i laughed so hard i might have peed my self even..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm sure I did too. LOL

Well, I am off to go check out some thrift stores and then work.

Ya,ll have a good afternoon.

edit on 29-11-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

thanks you to..we so love those kind of stores..i look for coke things alot when we go to those stores...hope you have a great day...take care...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

CatchYa later Kat! Have a good one! Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

hey have you posted that poem yet....just wondering..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

STOP IT ALREADY..WOULD YA..MAN....

edit on 29-11-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OMG CC!!!! Those pics cracked me up! I'd like to see the snow dance pics but that would be against the rules. Darn! LOL

Been busy visiting with my nephew from Colorado and my niece from Maryland. Also made a gorgeous Christmas arrangement for Dad's grave. It's made with silk pointsetters and greenery with fake snow and little cardinal birdie and doo dads. Also took my small xmas tree out and Christmas bears, snowmen, and beautiful floral arrangements I have made. Still have my door decoration and other little things to bring out. I want to set up little lights near the plants in here too.

My niece already took out Cody's elf on a shelf. Today Cody came up and told me his elf made a bed in the tissue box. LOL
He brought up one of his chameleons . They sure do have picky claws. Ow! LOL It's the kind of lizard where one eye can look one way and the other eye looks another way. Very bizarre.

So, sorry I missed all the fun earlier, but I sure did laugh when I finally came here!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I LOVE thrift stores! I want to know what you bought!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i can email it to you...lol....it dont really show any thing as its a side view..lol...but i hope eh does it again this year...i need more fuel for when he gets me mad...lol..well its nice to see you on...

we have been putting our out side christmas things out...we have like 4 or 5 blow ups that are so cool...we also have a nice size tote that have all our lights in it..and i do mean alot...well where we lived the house was big so we needed alot of them..but now we live in a lot smaller place and i might be ok to get rid of some of them but scared it as i hope i dont live here for the rest of my live as i dont like it here..so maybe our next place is bigger and all of them can go out...i have 4 totes of outside things and 3 totes for inside..and i cant put a lot of them out cause again this place is to small..i will be on here for a while..back and for forth from facebook to here..

i am wondering if any one else uses or goes to facebook...i would love to add you if you do...well hope all have a great night..

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join