It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

haha..i am going to have to remember that one...did you see the third picture i just posted...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yea, I saw it. If I remember correctly Syx already posted it a bit back. If he's not in bed, kick the chair out from underneath him, grab his ear and march him off to bed. Go all Drill sergeant on him.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

i so would do that if he didnt have a bad back...or just scare the hack out of him..he might have posted it before not sure..i dont come here to much..but nice to see you here..where is every one....

edit on 28-11-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It's O-Dark thirty...so I would imagine that most are sleeping. That'll be me shortly as well. But I'm nursing a faulty boiler and I want to make sure it's functioning correctly before I hit the hay as well, frozen pipes are not a good thing. I'm a tired Dawg. Been doing farm work all day and should have been to bed hours ago. But a guy has to do what a guy has to do.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

yes its late here..well it was nice to see some one here..hope things all work out for you..they all just missed out on me being here..you have a great night.it was nice chatting with you...take care..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good Mornin To Ya's All! I hope You are All doin' well so far today.
Goin' back a page or so to catch up and I see, WTF'n Hell?!!?? CC and Dawg havin' fun at My expense!!? LOL!!! Man some people. She had been threatenin' to post those pics online, but that was a little while back. Then She wanted to know how to post pics here recently, and I showed Her, not tyin' the two together though and this is what happened. LOL!!!

It's kool by Me. I can take it. (tryin to figure out how to hack in here so I can remove 'em......)

She needs to remember I have some choice photos of Her as well!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi QWERTYhead !!!! LOL

Nice one CC!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

you put any of me up...i am walking back home...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL Gordy!! I been thinkin' that maybe one of these pics can be posted in the Funny Pic Thread. Can't remember the name of that thread though......

QwertyHead is Funny!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

(Syx can be seen looking for CC's shoes and Coat as He prepares to post some really revealing pictures of CC!!)

LMFAO!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i hate shoes any ways.and if my feet get to cold well i guess hey will cut get chopped off..and then i wont be able to walk any more..and i still want to ride rides at six flags..and i couldnt cause you took my shoes away..i would walk so funny....and as for coat well i will just wear all my clothes...haha...what you going to do then...take away all my clothes..then i will be running around naked...and that would not be a pretty picture...lol...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OK, This is soooo funny. Good one CC.

So the question is " Will Syx post pictures of CC?" Will CC be doing some walking? LOL

Can't wait to see what will happen here.

I really needed a good laugh today.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

CC Hunny. I wasn't going totake your shoes and stuff to hide them from You. I was going to give them to You. You said You'd walk if I posted those pics. So I was trying to help You out!! LOL!!! And by the way, I was kidding about posting the pics.
(Hmmm, or was I!??)

LMFAO!!!!

( I love You CC!!!!!!)
Me.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! I like Your Avatar! Very Cool!!
Ummm, as far as the REVEALING pictures posting, they would violate the T+C's here and I may even get banned from showing them! LOL!!!

Besides all that, I do NOT want to cause any rifts here at home, or online, by doing such a thing as posting those pics. I do Not want to Hurt My SweetHeart CC by posting them!!!
I was mainly teasing Her because She posted Mine. Which I think was/is Funny as Hell!!
Just let Your imagination take over from what I wrote about them above, (in this post, look for ALL Caps. Hint!) and let Us know what You came up with!!

LOL!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

good one hun...i thought you was taken them from me cause you didnt want me to go..but ok now i see how things are...i dont think i have to worry about you putting pictures of me up here as i really dont think you have any on your puter..i do have so many of you that are pretty bad...and it just might make your face turn red..the snow dance you did out side about 3 or 4 years ago..i wont say any more about that one..haha..DONT FOR GET I AM A EVIL WOMEN...LOL....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Syx, You are Wicked!!!!

LOL.

Never under estimate the will of a women when backed into a corner. LOL

CC, You go girl !

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Many moons ago, My husband made a bet with me, that if the Packers beat the Bears, he would run around our front yard only wearing his boots.

Packers beat the Bears. Not by much, but the kids and I, and some of the neighbors had a good laugh that day.

It was very cold and snowy that day.

edit on 29-11-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Rut Roh RAGGY!!!! OMFG CC!!!??!! The Snow Dance!!! I Forgot about that one!!! LMFAO!!!! That would be hilarious, if it wasn't so REVEALING!!!!! LMAO!!!! Good One CC!!!! (Remember I love You!) LOL!!!

@> Kat, Yah I can be pretty Wicked at times, but CC can Usually better Me in that department!!! LMAO!!!!
And I have learned, (have I?), not to back CC into a corner. One swipe from those Polar Bear claws would do some real damage!!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

LOL!!! There Ya go. I can maybe let CC describe the event of Me doing similar!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

i so know syx would never do any thing to hurt me..but i am nothing like syx..i am a mean one...syx is to sweet to do any thing..and he also knows how i am..i know he is kidding about posting pictures..haha..but i am not joking..if i get kicked out of this place cause i posted them it would be like oh well..haha...not who knows what i will do next...but then again i am not sure if i could post them..they are bad ones..well good ones for me lets just say that...i think syx knows not to put me in a corner and i so hate being close to things and in the corner i would so freak out as there is no air there..so i would so run from that corner and he wont catch me..he cant run to fast any more...as well he is getting old........LOL......but i so love him any ways..

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join