It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

...Everyday I go from horizontal to vertical, I give thanks.

Should be a fun fun weekend. I look forward to it!

D.D.I.G.!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: TDawgRex

...Everyday I go from horizontal to vertical, I give thanks.

Should be a fun fun weekend. I look forward to it!

D.D.I.G.!!!

I still can't figure out the D.D.I.G thing. Help a guy out! Some of the things I have figured out are against T&C's.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Don't Do It Gordi!

It is used by Gordi to signify that under non T&C compliant circumstances, he would make a quip or joke based on the unfortunately phrased utterances of others, but has decided that bearing in mind the consequences of violating the terms and conditions, that discretion is the better part of valour.

In short, he sees a way to make a crude joke, and is muffling both gales of laughter, and the joke itself, to protect his membership from his own wicked sense of humour!

edit on 27-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hi All.

I want to wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving" I know some of you don't celebrate this American holiday. To you, I wish you a safe and beautiful day.

Give thanks for your family and friends. We don't know what tomorrow will bring.

I have been so busy working and just doing life. Had a medical scare that sent me to the Urgent care. I'm fine now. Tell ya about it when I am able to sit and take some time to be on the computer.

I agree Dawg. Blessings to others and Almsgiving should be every day.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

May you have a good day Crappie as well as all of yours. And may your first Wisco winter be adventureous and fun with many fish being caught!

If we ever meet, I expect some beer battered Crappie, Bluegill and Perch!

Nom, nom, nom!
edit on 27-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A-HA! Then I was right!

Pretty fart smeller I am!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What True said!
I could not have put it better if I tried and tried and tried, then sqweemed and sqweemed and sqweemed until my head fell off.

I believe it is an expression of my "inner voice" (the good one) telling my other self (the naughty one) NOT TO DO IT!!!!
On account of.... I don't want to be banned.

>>>>>>>>>>>> laterz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

LOL!

That there is a turn of phrase with which I am unfamiliar, which is why I almost violated rule one, all over my living room!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
Just wanted you to know, your Aqua Aura is living in my new treatment room along with the rose quartz pendulum....which wants to teach new students.

Jane

edit on 27-11-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I did a Cody job on my turkey leg pieces and had them cooking at a real slow heat since 9 am.......best turkey me and my son have ever had.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my over the pond cousins

#

Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Very nice - See, I told you they would play nicely

And Angel is getting along in a similar position here - Once I've got my meditation space set up, all the crystals will be moving into it (basically, there's a corner of the room where I'm moving some screens and a couple shelves to make a temp room; can't wait till I can do one in a house someday).

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving Everyone! Today would have been a "bah humbug" holiday, but a friend calling out of the blue changed all that.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh so sorry I missed you all today. The day went beautifully and the meal was delicious! I was napping the rest of the day away. LOL

Hey Kat, it's been a while! Yes do tell us about your emergency scare. Glad you're ok!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

(For those here who celebrate it...)

Wishing everyone here a wonderful night and an even better day tomorrow.

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh my yes, it is good to keep some things to yourself, Gordi...

Congratulations on overcoming your urges...

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Morning all!

I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities, and that any hangovers are of the soft throb variety, rather than the total oblivion strain!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

While I loves me my beer, I hate hangovers of any variety even more, so that helps me moderate. I woke up today to a nice deep coating of the white fluffy stuff. It's gonna be a busy weekend.
edit on 28-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB! Good Morning. Thanking You a day late for the Well Wishes!! I hope Yours was fun!! Nice to see You again!!!

@> EveryOne else, Good Morning! Only a dusting of 'S' here this morn.
I don't want to use the whole word.
I am a bit a'feared of jinxing MySelf!! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Good Morning Bud! Not Strung-Over here this morn'. I, like TDawg, Cannot stand those Hangers anymore. Like I liked em before, right? LOL!
Hope Your doin' ok so far today. Ok here.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Heh...

I like a good Rumover, assuming it is good rum. Vodka however, is something entirely different where such matters are concerned.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi AB! I had a lovely holiday thank you! I hope everyone else did as well.
I only had one black Russian so no hang overs for me.

Hello Gentlemen! Been sleeping terribly at night lately so slept late today to catch up. Will be doing laundry for Mom later. Should do my own as well. Going to poke around the site and have coffee for now. Coffee...need coffee.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join