It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nighty night, Night!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I've written a wee song about the Independence referendum.
You could call it "therapy" I suppose?

But I've called it "Sadness and pride".

cheers
G

Absolutely brilliant my dear, dear friend. I am so proud to be able to call you that.
I've passed it on............

Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hi Cody! How are the kids doing these days??

Hi Night

Sorry I missed your mum's birthday, had a lot on my mind lately, Happy belated birthday.

The kids are very well thanks, Lianne has just finished basic training and been made squad leader

Elae is back at school and missing his girlfriend terribly, but they video call every night, all night LOL.

Oh to be be young and in love again

She'll probably break his heart but it's a right of passage we all go through.

Cody

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good Morning People! Wishing You All a Great WeekEnd!!!

Night, Yah if you figure in first, The 3 Stooges, and then a few other people I may be like, I have Several Personalities!

Hence, SyxPak! LOL!!!

EDIT: For the Mechanically inclined, this is what I used to be able to do for a living. We made these, usually smaller at about 60 feet or so in length. Had been meaning to post this a long time ago, but just came across the pic and had just posted it in another thread. Was a Great Job. I miss it tremendously! This pic is beat up, but You can get the drift of it all. I can explain anything about it ya want, if desired of You...... Yes that is sitting on two rail road cars!

edit on 20-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, looks like I'm back online again. I was just about to walk out and see a movie, but Mother Nature decided to throw a tantrum at the last minute (pouring rain and thunder). So now I have a headache from the storms, boredom because I was going to go out walking, and the place smells of WD-40 from spraying it inside an instrument to loosen up a slide).

How's the rest of the Shed handling their evenings?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey Foss,

Ya know I had a great time tonite. I had the nite off. It's been a while that I have had an oportunity to really enjoy myself. My life has been try to move and make a home for my family and find a job and pay bills and.......

But tonite, I went out by myself and just for me. I went to a local brewery and just sat and listened to a young lad play acoustic guitar and sing solo. He wasn't bad.

When I came home, I logged onto the internet and started reading all the scary stuff going on in the world, and I just thought to myself, ya know, I can just do so much. Of course I care. But the best thing I can do, is stay informed, and do what I can in my community.

If we all can put into our community what we believe in, we can make a difference.

Live what you believe, and believe in what you live.

I have always felt that way, but tonite, reading what is going on with the ebola crissis. I truely feel for these people. They are looking death at their door no matter what they do. They have no choice. These people are going to die.

Talk about being in a situation. And I worry about making sure I have gas in my car to get to work next week.

And it's been 92 minutes since the last earthquake and that makes me nervous.

edit on 21-9-2014 by crappiekat because: stressing out about being calm

I need a hug sooo bad right now. And all of my family, are doing there own thing. How lucky we are.
edit on 21-9-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for neglecting you, my ATS family. Things have been crazy busy as of late, and im hoping the insanity that's my life outside ATS starts to settle down soon. Then I can get back to writing

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Homer! Good to see you finally!

Morning Rainbow Warriors!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
How ya been?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Hanging in there Homer.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
53 today.

Good thing I stocked up for the month.

Meh...gonna have a beer for breakfast...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Happy BirthDay Doug!!! CHEERS To You Buddy!!! Hope You have a Good one Today Man!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed!

@> Foss, I hope You succeeded The Storm Unscathed. We were hit as well yesterday afternoon. Lot's of Kool Lightening!!! Some odd Cracks of Thunder! It would start as a normal violent hit, then stop halfway through!? Like No Echo!!?? There were several of those. Strange to say the least!!

@> Kat, Hi Kat! Nice to see that You were able to enjoy some some Personal time. Sorry NoOne was around to give You a needed Hug......
I agree with living Your beliefs. If they make no difference to anyone else, at least We gain from the method. Some may think that self centered, but afterall, we need to be Happy with ourselves, eh?

@> Homer, Good to see You pop in here Bud!! Hope life is treating You well!!!

@> Night, Hi Night! I always love the pics you post! They never fail to bring Me Smiles!!
The little critter in the Flowers is Charming!
edit on 21-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A hug for Kat!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hello my little Shedlings!

I am just back from a lovely weekend on Isle of Cumbrae with the family.
Weather was awesome (as always!!!) LOL
I went swimming in the sea (trying to ease off my dodgy knee!), then rock-pooling with my boys.
We ended up with over 100 little hermit crabs in our big bucket!
It was very funny when we let them go,and they were all scrambling for cover at once - The boys had a great time, then we just HAD to build sand-castles!

Jane, thank you so much for your wonderful comment, re my referendum song. I am so glad that you liked and shared it!
And big hugs to everyone else who commented too!

Nice to see Homer back... home!
And Foss, Kat and a few more of our wanderers back around the place too!

Happy Birthday Doug!
I shall have a wee dram on your behalf tonight!

Righty, I am off to try and catch up properly....
See you all soon. (When's the next gathering?)

G

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the hug.

Glad everyone is doing well.

Off to work. If any of you are watching football today, I hope your teams wins.
I'm a Bears fan living in Packer country. Dangerous times for me. LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

But hunting bear is so much fun!

Especially if they're Cutler bear.

And last but not least...

Time to change sides...we're pretty loyal to our team.

edit on 21-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey TDawg... good to know that The Shed is still a place full of the usual madness!
I was not around much this weekend, because a buddy of mine invited me to his and his ladies place, to partake of much Rum, and lots of food for a couple of days.

Today, my sister had to have her pet rabbit put to sleep. From what I understand the poor bugger got such a fright during that crazy storm, that he came down with a case of G.I. Stasis, where the gut fails to produce the right kind of bacterial flora to break down food, and the body has to overwork to process toxins out from what food gets in. He had not been eating, and was in pain, and so the vet recommended an end to him.

My sister is all in bits, mother is sad, and me? Well, its damned sad of course, but its better than how my first rabbit died when I was a little fellow. I woke up one morning, went to go feed the rabbit, and found her strewn all in bits across the garden, the cage door savaged with the mark of tooth and claw. From the looks of the remains, whatever did it had no intention of consuming my rabbit, just of tearing it into little bits, and spreading its remains about the place. Probably a fox.

Still... its never nice to go through the loss of a pet, and I feel bad for my sister right now.

I hope everyone else is having a pleasant day!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! Today will be good for You All! Not Hoping, As I just know it will be fine!!!

TDawg, I have to admit I don't not follow any sports. I have enough grief on a daily basis. LOL!!! But if I had to follow any team it would be The Bears, as I live in their state. Grizzly country here so......

True, I am sorry for your sister's loss of her pet rabbit. Sad indeed. We had a rabbit while I was growing up. The pet mainly of my step brother Rick. The Rabbit was called Ralph. He was a Huge beast! Very rambunctious animal was Ralph! I stayed away from him after I saw the job he did on Rick one day. A Lot of blood on Rick's arms made me keep my distance from that Rabbit!! LOL!!!
edit on 22-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join