It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Awwwwww, poor Bart! To me, finding such a helpless little creature has always been a gift. To be able to nurture, love and protect is such an honor. To be able to hold them, to watch them grow and not only survive but thrive is the greatest gift on earth.

I have bottle fed kittens, helped cats and dogs and birds....Always a rewarding experience.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for continuing the story Syx. Like Night though, I'm currently experiencing writers block as well. I got so much sleep last night that I woke up exhausted. I must have tossed and turned all night. LOL Don't remember any dreams though. I hate getting to much sleep, though thankfully, I didn't wake up with a headache, which usually happens if I sleep more than eight hours. Never been able to figure that one out and the docs can't say much about it either.

Good to see our Shedders who've been wandering drop in to say hi.

I hope every ones week will go well. (May we ALL win the lottery! WooHoo!)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Jacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you so much!! I appreciate that you at least come in and up-date us on what's going on.

Has anyone heard anything at all from Tsu????? I would like very much to know how she is.....

Hi Night,
I texted Tsu (and Jane and Cody) when I was down on the Isle of Cumbrae at the weekend.
(Sent them all a picture, from our "Ocean Bar" on the rocks at the seafront, saying "You're Jealous"!!)

Tsu replied, laughing, saying yes, she was jealous!
We shared a couple more texts and she is doing just fine, but hasn't been on ATS for a month or so.

She said that she misses everyone.
I filled her in on a couple of things that have been happening (like the short story comp I finally entered!!) and she asked me to mail her a copy of my story!
She has since read it, and texted me to say how much she enjoyed it too!! COOL!

I think that ATS was just getting a bit too much for her?
It can "overload" your senses sometimes.

I think we all miss our Tsu-sis and would love to have her back in the shed!
But it might take her a wee while until she's ready?

Anyway,
I've been wearing a blood-pressure monitor for 24hrs on Doctors orders!! LOL
Bloomin thing wouldn't let me get any rest!!! Kept checking me every hour during the night!!!
BEEP! BZZZZZ FFFFFTTTTT "SQUEEEEZE" CLIK CLIK CLIK PFFFFFT!!!
That's me just returned it to the hospital after work, and my arm is killing me!!!
Feels like Hulk Hogan has been squeezing my arm All day and night!!!!

Am feeling OK.
Sooo nice to see so many shedites popping in when they can!

[[[[Jacy]]]] Thanks Hunny!
POP back in when you get the chance?

Gx

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Bloomin thing wouldn't let me get any rest!!! Kept checking me every hour during the night!!!
BEEP! BZZZZZ FFFFFTTTTT "SQUEEEEZE" CLIK CLIK CLIK PFFFFFT!!!

Ahahahahahaha! That must have been annoying as hell, but it wasn't me so it's funny as hell!

Thanks for letting us know Tsu is doing well. Tell her hello for me and that I send lots of love.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
@Jacy - yeah, we never do seem to cross paths; mostly in part because now that "school" season is back, my commutes have grown again (in combination with the lovely weather we have been having, I've been my outdoor self).

@TDawg - I into the future a couple days ago to wish you a Happy Birthday, and forgot to remind myself that my "Happy Birthday" post was a day off.

@Everyone else - I'm still alive, although stupid people on my morning commute, and a bunch of turkeys crossing the road (and no, I'm not using a derogatory name for a driver, I mean literally turkeys) on my evening commute almost caused my passing.

-foss

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

hello jacy...we should meet up at six flags for next year...it would be so cool....dont know about eating there as they are just so high..we take our own food...eat in our van and go back at it once we are done..we might do the deal they got going pay so much to eat there and the rest of the year you dont pay for any thing you eat...but syx would know more about that...but i am not real sure how it works..i will read up on it soon...hope every one is doing great..i am ok i guess....

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: jacygirl

hello jacy...we should meet up at six flags for next year...it would be so cool....dont know about eating there as they are just so high..we take our own food...eat in our van and go back at it once we are done..we might do the deal they got going pay so much to eat there and the rest of the year you dont pay for any thing you eat...but syx would know more about that...but i am not real sure how it works..i will read up on it soon...hope every one is doing great..i am ok i guess....

Not to chime in, but a Six Flags trip would work for me.

If we're all still around in three years, anyone want to have a gathering at my future house? (three years from now all my debt will be gone, so I'll be looking for a house) .

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

we should all meet there at six flags next year..it would be so fun..we will go to your place...just let us know..i am sure syx will still be here in 3 yrs..and a lot of the other ones as well..but we will see what happens...

i really couldn't meet any one until i get my teeth fixed...and well not even sure if i could once they got fixed either..i am scared of people...
edit on 23-9-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i need more slim jims...man i so love them..lol

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

It felt good to do a bit of writing for Our Story Dawg! Like Night mentioned, it is difficult to write and not mess up the main line.
I try to write on the Fringe of it so as not to cause complications. (Hopefully I have not done that this time?)
Still fun for me.

I'm glad You suffered no headache from the over rest Man. Thank (Creator of choice) for that, eh? LOL!!
Lottery winnings sound very kool! (Hmmm, I guess I need to get some tickets first.)
Haven't bought any for months......

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL CC!! I know! They are good, right? LOL!! Nice to see ya stoppin in here CC!!! Welcome Back!

Everyone You heard that right? I CAN be here for years to come!! Yeee Hawwww!! My day just got even better!
We had a great day today. We took a drive up to Lake Michigan and CC got to get her feet in the water! Yes I have some pics of her silly looks as she stepped into the fridgid water!! It was so Funny! And Fun!!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

no syx no tickets..dog needs a hair cut and nails done first and other things we need to get first before you pay tickets..maybe you will win and we can move back home..buy our house back..and of course buy me a washer and dryer and a ring

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

to bad i have the camera..haha..and i meant that you are always here now....i am sure you wont give that place up...keep it up and your button pic will get posted...haha..again dont forget i have the camera..now i am going to hide the chip...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Lordy Gordy! 24 hrs with those sounds! Didn't the missus wonder why you were making all those odd noises??!! LOL!!!
That would drive me crazy! I would have to make you stop after a couple hours though. I know it was fun, but Man...... LOL!!!
Glad you are ok though Bud! Blood pressure is nothing to mess around with. I know I give good advice at times, and should probably follow it myself, eh? I haven't had my BP meds for a couple months. Finally I had a doctor order me some, and now just need to go pick em up. Tomorrow for that. (Note to self)......

Good to hear Tsu is doing ok!! Nice to hear indeed! Thanx for the relay of Info!! Please tell her Hi for Me? Thanx Man!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ummm, I Uhhh, Oh Yah the pic with the keyboard dents on my face. I done forgot about that one CC! LOL!!!
I know Skooter needs some attention too Hun. Remind me so we can look into where to take him tomorrow, ok?
And Ummm, I have to get tickets before we can win anything ya know? Then yes,I would like to move back too, but do not want to hurt Jeska or Sadee. Such a situation, eh?
Man, always something......
(Sneaking down the hall to grab the camera chip from CC! ) LOL!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss heck Yah I would like to come too your new house in the future! Are You in the U.P. there, or closer to DeTroit, or where are you at? I mentioned I lived in Pontiac, and in Bay City/Saginaw for a time. So I know some of Michigan's layout.

We will keep ya posted on the SyxFlags deal. We are thinking of going soon too. In a week or so I think. We want to take in the Fright Fest thing they have there for Holloween! Lot's of ghouls and dark, backwards roller coasters and stuff!! It will be a blast!

We can do it next year too with You and hopefully Jacy and AnyOne else who can join in!!! Around this time, or any for that matter. Everyone's mates as well, if any or not. It would be great to meet you guys and have a day of it at the flags! An awesome time waiting to happen for us all!!! Lots to plan for that so it will give us all time to arrange things......

edit on 23-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

yes i know it will hurt them both..but hey tell them its time they moved there as we tried living here and dont care for it to much...its there turn to lose every thing like we did...they dont have to move in moline just like the out side of it..he can lose his parents for a while just like we lost friends and our things..he could even start his business there and wont have mommie or daddy watching over ever move he made..he needs to cut the cord..and jes needs to stop thinking that one person is going to take her..that is the only reason why she moved here..to make sure that didnt happen..he dont know where she lives and wont even find out..some thing has to give here...jes can be happy we are here but we cant be happy cause we are here...its just not right..how can you like a place if you are pushed in to it...

you wont find the chip..haha...its in a good hiding spot...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

LOL On The Camera Chip CC!! LOL!!!
We need to sit down with Jess and have a nice talk Babe...... It won't be pleasant but we really need to do that. And soon. I'd like to try and get back home before the snow flies, but doubt that very much. Maybe then, hopin' for in the spring? We'll just have to see how it goes......
I'm going to read some other Threads for a bit. I will be here off and on, so if a reply is late, don't worry......XXXOOO

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

well i dont see us moving back until,well you know...we dont have the money now to move back..or a place to live..so it looks like we are stuck here for a while...i wont move in the winter or spring..as i hate the mess from the snow and spring it rains alot again another mess for that..ok i am reading face book things any ways...i am going back and forth..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm close to D'toilet (oops, there I go misspelling it again) Detroit, but in 3 years time I'm probably going to be aiming West or so (I'll try to make sure the house is near an airport, so that everyone has easy access). Remember though, I don't actually have my house - Got to loose the debt first

Where I'm at now, there isn't much of anything fun to do as a group; where I plan to move will be a small, more "artsy" style of town, so in the summer there will be more to do. Or, we could all just claim Mackinaw is where I'll be living, as the island is up there, as well as the St. Ignace mystery spot (and, one of the places I've always wanted to go ghost hunting in, Omer Plains, along the way up).

Three years, and I'll be planning a gathering - This is going to be fun

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join