It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i so love it...had a few tears roll down my cheeks..this is all so very true..i couldn't really believe how she turned on us both..maybe we should mail this to her...maybe she will see the pain in it as well as i did...thanks for writing this hun..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

(((CC))) Your Welcome Hun......

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hiya CC! Hiya Syx! Finished laundry and made another kind of soup, even froze some. Cabbage soup with diced up potatoes, cabbage, carrots and kielbasa. Funny how people who don't like cabbage, like this soup.

Next time I get the energy, I want my damned shepards pie. People have different ways of making theirs. I use hamburger, onion, mashed potatoes and corn with American cheese layered between and on top. I usually make a double layer. YUM! Then it will be stuffed pumpkin time. Hamburger, pumpkin, onion, rice, and some salt and ground. cloves. Now I'm hungry. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Hi Syx,
Thanks for your kind messages of support.

The referendum has the full backing of all those in power, both in Scotland and the rest of the UK.
The result will be binding.
There is no prospect whatsoever of any military intervention to prevent any breakaway as it has all been done properly, above board, and democratically.
There has been no rioting or looting or anything illegal whatsoever associated with this referendum campaign.
Which is why I said that I was so proud.
How many other nations have managed to come to the brink of Independence, without having to spill any blood?

It might not happen yet. The vote is too close to call.

But whichever way it goes, we will abide by the result.

Kindest regards,
G

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi there Gordi! I hope things turn out well for everyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
MANY MANY THANKS to EVERYONE for their kind messages and thoughts.

I have just been to cast my vote!!! and couldn't resist the temptation to take a photo, on this potentially historic occasion!
So, here is my Scottish Independence Referendum 2014 voting ballot paper!!!!

Just hope I got it right?????

G

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hiya CC! Hiya Syx! Finished laundry and made another kind of soup, even froze some. Cabbage soup with diced up potatoes, cabbage, carrots and kielbasa. Funny how people who don't like cabbage, like this soup....

Night, are the "winds" stirring in your area by any chance?
I imagine that after consuming Cabbage and Polish Sausage soup..... it might get a bit windy?? LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Good Morning to The Land of Shed! Beautiful morning here!! Wishing ALL a Good Day!!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hello Gordi,

And hello to the rest of Shedsville!

Its bloody warm down here in Essex today. This weather is so backwards, that I think the first rains of Autumn will fall upwards, and all the winds will suck instead of blow!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hello Gordi,

And hello to the rest of Shedsville!

Its bloody warm down here in Essex today. This weather is so backwards, that I think the first rains of Autumn will fall upwards, and all the winds will suck instead of blow!

Yep, That'll be Night's Soup at work!
LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Gordy, I keep wanting to do a one liner on that subject, but can't come up with anything that anyone would want to read because it would be too TasteLess! LOL!!!
edit on 18-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What?
You mean Bottom Burps?
Party Fants?
Butt Trumpets?
Blowing the Big Brown Horn?
The Buttock Bassoon?
Floating an Air Biscuit?
Driving a Hummer?
A One Gun Salute?
Step on a Duck?
Singe the Seat Cushion?
Perform a Trouser Cough?
Toot your own Horn?
Drop some Skunk Bait?
Air Bagel?
Airbrush your Boxers?
A Breeze from your Backdoor?
Are you Baking Brownies?
Dropping a Bun Shaker?
A One-Cheek Sneak?
Turn Up The Gas Master?
Kill The Canary?
Trouser Tuba?
Catching a Tail Wind?
Thunderpants?
Uncorked Symphony?

Nah, I can't think of any either!!!! ROFL

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Intention to violate the Chemical Weapons Convention, by way of use of a Schedule 3 chemical agent?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Gordy you forgot Blowin' the Butt Whistle. LOL! Those were very good though! I appreciate the new ammo you have given me! LOL!!! But what I had on my mind was, to be very soft on the wording, very Nasty and Twisted. Kinda like my fairly normal state of mind!

LMFAO!!!

True, I really Like that one!!! Good One Bud!!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey Guys, Page back I posted that I dropped in a new Poem.The Evil One
If ya have a minute or two? It's the first time I have tried to write in poetic fashion of true life events. Playing with my writing styles I suppose......
Thanx! Mike.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I asked my husband if he could look around at work for some off cuts our environmental team could use to make a wormery at school. This is what I had in mind...

This is what I got...

Okay, I admit that is a slight exaggeration, but only a little one. Our worms will be living in luxury. Mr Mura has meticulously measure, mitred, painted and weather treated the requested "scraps" for our very pampered worms. I just want to tell everyone that I love my husband very very much. Thank you Mr Mura!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: cody599

So you voting no then Gbro LMAO.

I remember the conversation we about it well, and how eloquently you spoke. Regardless of the out come I wish you all the very best, you personally and to your fellow Scots . Now FREE CORNWALL LOL.

Cody

I had just started to read your post when the phone rang. As usual, the brain was faster than the eyes. As I was talking to my friend, I kept wondering why you were saying or advertising FREE CORNBEEF? After the conversation...I got it. LOL

I guess it's the American in me, but I never understood Monarchy's and why people continue to put up with them in todays world. The past I can understand, but not these days.

But I have to ask...can we free Piers Morgan back to y'all?
Come to think of it, I haven't heard of him lately, so maybe he's already there.

I have a horrible feeling he's already here Dawg, I hadn't heard a thing for ages, then the other night his name mentioned with regard to a new programme ....................... Don't worry we'll send him back ASAP

Cody

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Awwww Mura, What a nice post of Your Devotion to each other! Very Nice indeed!!! I'm sure he will be Flattered!!

Nice to see You BTW.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm bloody glad I wasn't that politician True, the thought of trying to go verbally toe to toe with you makes break out in a cold sweat.

Cody

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Some husbands just go above and beyond the call of duty.

If Mrs C saw that I'd be beaten over the head with large iron skillet, it's all she can do to get me to put a shelf up LOL.
Still I did make her a rather nice custom built 7 story spice rack a short while ago, (apprently we need about 90 herbs and spices) so that'll see me safe for a month or two.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join