It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
*WAVES*

Have FUN everyone! I hope it is an EPIC weekend for you all!

What will I be doing this weekend? Nothing so fun as you!! My head is under a ton of work - my biggest-ever year-end production is coming next week (GASP) and I am running full tilt into the home stretch with eight million details juggled in the air and about 50 spinning plates to keep going...whew! Metaphorically speaking of course. But it really does feel that way! I am covered in paint from the set which goes up Sunday, and I'm printing out score charts for musicians and marking their scripts...not to mention painting large paper mache masks with Aboriginal dot painting...we have dancers and such too...all for a "choral" concert! LOL! The choir will be doing "spoken word" together, too, from my script - so its cool to hear a "poetry slam" sort of thing by an entire choir...

I'm holding on by the seat of my pants and hoping against hope I get it all done...I'm wondering - can any of you work with the space-time continuum this weekend to give me more time to get all the details in place? If so, HUGE THANKS!

WISHING YOU A FABULOUS WEEKEND AT THE SHED!!!

peace,
AB

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My weekend will be spent doing the final thesis' for my 2 classes, I will have them done THREE WEEKS before they're due

Eta: there BETTER be pics and video of the Gather posted by Monday!!!
edit on 5/30/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Your production sounds like quite the production! LOL Must be a lot of fun.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Nice to have your school work done ahead of time Dawg.

Now what is that racket I hear? Walks around the thread and finds the pixies and faeries and animals all dancing and drinking and having a hell of a time for themselves. Some walking into doors and walls, some falling over. "What is going on here????"

A faery flies over and lands on Night's shoulder. "It's a going away party for the others."
Night narrows her eyes. "They have already gone you silly creatures! Now clean up and go to bed!"

Sighing, Night wanders off to the brook and sits with the frogs and turtles looking up at the stars.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: HomerinNC

Nice to have your school work done ahead of time Dawg.

Psssst! I don't go to schools anymore. I think that's Homer you're talking too.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I wonder if Night Stars error in attributing academic activity to you, rather than to Homer, was actually an error. Of course, you no longer go to school of any kind, except possibly the university of life, of which we are all students of varying degrees of reluctance or enthusiasm. But perhaps rather than a simple slip of the tongue, or a fart of the brain, it could be that this is evidence of the gesalt nature of identity in small groups. When the attributes of one person in a collective, are echoed in the minds and constructions of the others, and when those others in turn have attributes which are mirrored in one another, it becomes difficult to tell where one person ends, and another begins.

Dawg... is it possible that rather than being an error in the strictest sense of the word, that you and Homer being confused together is just evidence of the evolution of our miniature society here in the Shed (2)?

Are we becoming a single entity? Is that a good idea? Am I just potentially suffering mild heat stroke while in control of communications technology equipment? Have I just straight up lost my *insert appropriate term*?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Short answer...

Every tribe needs it's fun loving Neanderthals.

But I gotta say, I love your way with words!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hehe!

I am glad that you enjoyed that little slice of silly!

And I agree, fun loving pre-historic homnids are necessary to every societal group. Thats how Cannibal Corpse formed you know!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh my bad! Sorry Dawg. Yes, I meant Homer. Really I did! LOL I guess the pixies and faeries got me all flustered and confused.

Hiya True!!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Night Star!

I hope you are well!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
*yawns*

Good morning everybody..............

Looks like I'll be starting the day a little earlier than I usually do on a weekend. All be it getting very little in the way of sleep last night. Gonna be heading out the door with a friend of mine here in a little while to do some train watching on two of my favorite rail lines.

This is one of the lines and one of the places that we hope to hit on our little adventure. We'll be hitting the former Chesapeake & Ohio mainline between Catlettsburg and Louisa, Kentucky. This video was shot by a friend of mine at a signal we hope to get a couple of photos of.

The other line that we plan to hit is the former Norfolk & Western mainline between Wolf Creek and Kenova, WV. This is one of the locations we hope to get to as well. This is at Fort Gay, West Virginia along said Norfolk & Western mainline.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Have fun Gimme!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi guys
My account but all of us on it

Ignore the rumours!!!!!

Cody. & Co.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey dude!

And hey everyone else!

Are you all having a good time? I hear there was a hangover involved

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Also, SKYPE MEEEEE! Video calling is ammusing.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi guys thinking about you all. Just watching Boxing. Big fights on from wembley stadium tonight. Quite a few world title fights. Dern i wished i was back in the ring.....Well until that feeling the day after lol. I know a couple of them to! James de gale who's fighting now!! Hope the gathering is going well. And Hi to everyone on this thread

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well... I am not at my laptop any more, and I cannot get skype on my iPad due to some clever bugger forgetting the password to allow downloads, so I am no longer available on there.

Hello to you by the way Doc!

How goes the face bludgeoning contest?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi mate. the boxing contest has gone well. My main man Carl froch won by knock out. I wish my life had been much easier, I have had a lot of fights and women, But im not happy at all, Maybe i will find peace one day

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

I thought he might. The other chap never looked like he wanted it during the face off earlier in proceedings. He just leered at Froch, which really is a show of weakness from an opponent more often than not.

As for peace, fights and women do not make such a thing as peace easier to attain
that said... Best of luck with the idea!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hiya Folks! I thought I had logged off, but apparently not. Just got back from helping to paint a friends house and I am red as a lobster. Tomorrow promises to be misery. I even slathered on the SPF 50! Actually we didn't get the whole place painted (only half) and the guy decided that spraying was a better idea. Something I recommended in the first place and the job would be done by now, but the hell with it, it isn't my house.

Still waiting for the group photo guys!

Stay cool True! Time for a looong cool shower for this kid.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join