It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Will we be stopping by the hospital tomorrow am then? Please say yes....I love newborns!
Will it be your first 'Uncle'? ....sorry...forgot the Great, and yes it does.....sounds older than grandad somehow??? Lol!
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 29-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sorry guys I'll be with you soon

Got my daughter on text, she graduated today !!!

Da on the phone a bit confused about dates for the visit as they have changed.

And the cuddle monster shouting orders at me from the bath.

Normal service will be resumed ASAP.

Gbro I'm well chuffed you chose to join the avatar team bro.

Dawg many thanks, I'll try not to beat Gbro over the head with the celery but I can't promise

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Firstly many congrats oh great and OLD one, Please give them all our love and hearty congratulations as well.

Jane newborns are AWESOME you've got one night to knit a hat

Gbro you might need this

Ok back to normalish here

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Good idea....I'll bring my needles and wool with me!!!

Yes, I knit too! I was going to bring a sleeve with me! Lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Can you knit tin foil ?

That would be SO cool as a hat, you could start a conspiracy baby web business !!!

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey everyone...

The working day is over now, and I am sat on my couch being sleepy and too warm. The weather has been humid all day, with curious moments of eyeball buggering sun, which sliced through the battleship grey which for most of the day, stretched from horizon to horizon.

Its been a productive day as well, with a steady amount of custom through the door, and a half decent closing figure in the till. It has also been a day of randomness! I was manning the shop myself for most of it, again, and that lead to me being the person who had to deal with a gentleman who performs illusions professionally! He wanted us to place one of his posters in our window, which we will be doing, as well as tea leaf a little of our counter space to dispense fliers for his event. He hosts a magic show every year in Rochford which is a town just outside of Southend-On-Sea. The location he uses, is a 17th century barn of some sort, but THIS year is the tenth anniversary of the event, and so it is bigger, and comprises of more acts than usual!

One of the people who will be performing, is an escapologist, who I happen to know quite well because he is a good friend of my brother in law. This discovery lead to an extended chat about the state of things, and the interesting fact that it is INDEED a small world, and getting smaller metaphorically speaking. That conversation left me in a deeply pensive mood, and here I find myself, still marveling at the microcosmic nature of life.

Thats been my day...

How are all of you?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Hey True *waves*
Like you I have been sat here catching up on some TV slowly sipping a rum

It looks like the rest of the Brit contingent are either packing, panicking, or possibly at the hospital.
I sincerely hope our Gathering is not infringing on his expectant Great Uncle status, because IF YOUR LISTENING GORDI.......

YOUR NIECE AND BABY COME FIRST

We all understand that mate......you have our numbers.

Looks like I'll have to dig out another one of those baby vests I gave TDawg

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hiya Shedders!

Lol, I'm only mostly packed here. Still bits and pieces to do.

Hehe, you're going to know me a mile away when I get there. I have my arrivals outfit all planned.

This is going to be so much fun!

I hope everyone is well? I've been rushed off my feet the last few days haha. My own fault.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

And there you have it. The reason I am always dismayed to miss the GOOD parties!

I hope that you do not forget anything vital in your packing, and that you and the rest of the UK chapter of our little community have a blast on that island.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh yes! It is very soon!

I can imagine all the hilarious time lapse images that could be made by videoing the process of each member packing their bags! Why can't that be a thing?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Tsu darling...they'll never let you on the plane dressed like this......

The Internationals have been!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can feel the excitement building in here for you all lol. It would be great to meet people on here. And maybe just one day i will also
...Be safe on your journeys and just remember the golden rule

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46
Well THAT'S pretty much a given

Rainbows
Jane
PS....I'm off to bed chaps perchance to dream of mischief and mayhem on a mysterious isle

edit on 29-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Have an awesome gathering dear friends and don't forget the rest of us. We'll be here feeling bad because we couldn't go and looking glum. LOL

Have fun, be safe and take lots of pics and remember all the whacky things you do so you can tell us. No Pixies or Faeries allowed this a human gathering only. All pixies, faeries dragons and other animals will remain here with the rest of us to help cheer us up.

I'm excited for all of you!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Night duty people...come out, come out wherever you are!

I'll be having supper in the garden.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, I will not be up very much longer, but I am still here for now!

HELLO NIGHT STAR!

Hehe, backwards post is backwards! Greetings should come before the main thrust of the message! I knew that but messed it up anyway! WOO!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey There Shedelicious Ones!

I'm just back from Band Practise.
No news yet about the potential "new recruit" for the rainbow-shed soft play and kiddie restraint cages...
I will try and keep you posted!

This will be the 2nd time around for "Great Uncle" Gordi!
Niece Fiona already has a wee boy called Finn! and he's a cutie!

We will not be attending the hospital!!! Jane, put the needles Down!
I HATE hospitals with a passion! and I'd just get in the way.
Fiona has her man Chris, and her mammy (my sis Mary) looking after her, and they are more than capable.
I will be happy to leave them to it, and will visit, all being well, when all the gory stuff is long forgotten!!!

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend!
AND how much I regret that some of our merry crew cannot be with us in person this time.

We will MISS you!!

BUT, We SHALL raise a glass to you all, each in turn! and I promise we'll capture some of the best bits of the weekend on camera for your perusal later on!! I can say that You will ALL be with us, in our hearts and in our thoughts.

We are a family now, and THAT means something special.

I feel a Group Hug comin on!! BRACE YOURSELF Dawg!

G

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

...Got my daughter on text, she graduated today !!!

YAY!!!! Another reason to CELEBRATE!!

Gbro I'm well chuffed you chose to join the avatar team bro.

Cody - I'm LOVING it!!! So much talent there and such modesty and No EGO's!!!! AMAZING STUFF!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Dawg many thanks, I'll try not to beat Gbro over the head with the celery but I can't promise

Cody

Hey, That's what Celery is for! Isn't it?? LOL

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm a McRae

and member of the clan on FB

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Ruff McRae! I like it!

(Except Mc is the lazy Irish way of spelling it!!! LOL The traditional Scots way is MacRae or Macrae!!)

Should I duck NOW??? or LATER?

But HEY!! The Irish are our nearest cousins and neighbours and best bro's anyway!!! So I guess it doesn't really matter!

G

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join