It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks hunny!

Speaking of FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC, get a load of Gordi's huge camper van, lol....hereafter known as, "The Shed-mobile"!!

jacy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Are sure it should not be called "THE COMPENSATOR!" ?

I jest of course

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If you mean what I think you mean, then that's just hilarious!

Compensator sounds too X-Men...I was thinking Shed-mobile, like Bat-mobile...(oh geez, my inner sci-fi geek is showing!)

jacy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I got where you were coming from, and you got where I was coming from lol!

I love it when a plan comes together... Oh flip, you have me doing it now!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Thanks hunny!

Speaking of FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC, get a load of Gordi's huge camper van, lol....hereafter known as, "The Shed-mobile"!!

jacy

haha!
I Made That Van myself you know!...
(In a graphics-manipulation software package, about an hour ago!! LOL)

What do you want for your dinner on Friday night Jacy??
(Don't tell the troops, but I'm thinking of getting them to create their own Pizzas! Then we can all try a piece of one another's creations over a glass of vino, as a great way of getting to know one another whilst getting fed at the same time!)
Are You In??

edit on 29-5-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I cant spell
or grammarify apparently

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

ahh...hahahaha...it's all good!
But, if GORDI 'gets' where you're coming from....that will be amusing!!

Edit: Speak of the devil! Hiya Gordi! Pizza sounds good, but I'm warning you...I like pineapple on mine! I've also just discovered that I can have a couple of vodkas and not get a migraine! (Yippeee!)

jacy

edit on 29-5-2014 by jacygirl because: I conjured up Gordi, had to say 'hi'

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I think you'll find that "Compensating" usually refers to the bonnet length?? LOL
AND
...you will notice that the VW has the tiniest bonnet of all!!

Edit to add:

BIG G !!! LOL
edit on 29-5-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to add a note

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

hahaha...
My dream car is a 1972 Mustang Mach 1...has a HUGE bonnet, lol...so I must be guilty of 'bonnet envy'?

jacy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well the Scotch "Bonnet" is indeed a very HOT chilli, but perhaps not THE hottest!

Mustang! Nice Car!

Dream Car???? oohhh... so many... I Love the LOOK of Aston Martins.... a DB9 maybe?
I used to LOVE the Jaguar XJ220 but saw one in the flesh and it's HUGE!
To DRIVE, I'd love a wee Lotus Exige or maybe Ariel Atom, or better still a Shelby Cobra? (Even if just for the noise it makes!!) Turn UP the volume and LISTEN to THIS

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi guys. Hope all is well in the shed. I just awoke after work and the gym. I thought a sneaky afternoon sleep was in order!...Now i see talk of fine foods like pizza, And my innards are churning lol. Not long until your little meet up now. Hope the weather stays good for you all

edit on 5 29 2014 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

LISTEN to THIS

It is a Rolls Royce so it qualifies in a left field sort of way.

Turn it up and enjoy

The sexiest engine noise ever produced, * Crosses legs*

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Hi Doc!
Nice to see you!
They're all busy packing and getting ready for the gathering....I was off trying to find a loud Mustand to out-roar Gordi's Shelby (see above, lol)....got a little lost drooling over all the pics.

I hope you are well. Yeah, shouldn't have mentioned pizza...now I have a craving, and might have to grab a slice when I'm out later. (Thank you for your response in my pitiful rant, lol...for some reason I got all awkward, and couldn't seem to say what I wanted. I get defensive when somebody says "Why don't you just leave?" I guess....)

Anyways...here's a *hug* and I'm glad you're still with us here!
jacy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Evening!
I've always wanted the Mercury Monterey, as modified for Stallone's movie Cobra!

Really interesting back history to the car too...it was stolen from Stallone's garage back in 1994...17 years later...he got it back!! Only 3 were ever modified for the film...2 got written off in stunts, Stallone got to keep the pristine original.

Pizza's! Yummy....I'll eat a bit for you jacy....I love pineapple on mine too....sacrilege I know...but hey ho! I believe the Scotch Bonnet was the hotest chilli up until fairly recently.....can't stand chilli's myself. Yuk!

True sir! I have caught up with your busy tales of yesterday....I had buggered off to bed just as you appeared it seems.
Doc....I'll easy have a rum for you sir......only I forgot to get any Dairymilk! Lol.....I'm more a Galaxy girl myself though, even though I am quite partial to a chunk or two of fruit and nut!

Well that's me packed. Didn't need my rucksack after all...just need to pop it all on a holdall.....which might be useful given the tonnes of stuff Cody and Tsu are bringing up!

Right, my week end starts NOW....off to pour myself a wee rum

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 29-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Bro, Listening to that, I think I've just had...a "crisis" !!! LOL
(Isn't that what they used to call it in Victorian period novels??)

btw - For those who are Flying up for the Gathering...

Most of the flights from the South pass VERY near to The Island, on the final approach to Glasgow!
So, when you are about 5 or 6 minutes from landing, try and look out the Left Side windows, and you might see something like this...

Get a Piccy if you can!!!
G

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, You hate chillis???

Are you OK with ordinary capsicum peppers? (Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers etc) I'm making a fabby Roast pepper soup, but if you won't like it... I'll need a planB!! LOL

Anything else that any of you guys really DON'T like?? (So I can avoid including it)

G

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Jacy....blue?....that will NOT do woman....
Seeing as everyone is saying TURN UP THE VOLUME.......
Start with this one.....

Now this one.....(72 yrs old here!)....Now sing OUT LOUD......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Nah, nah.....Love those peppers!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just popping by to wish every one at the Gathering (or is it now the Tsuthering?), a great time.

Have fun kids...no fighting! *wags finger*

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanks dawg!

and Guess What... CLICK HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN!!

Ooooh It's gettin' near!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
< ------ Thought I would try out one of the new avatars I created for the Avatar Creations Thread!

Whatya think? It's supposed to be a "Nature peeking out through the Chaos" type of thing!

Anyway - Who's Up For A Giggle????
LINKY TO AMERICAN IDOL VID

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOL

hang on.........

PS - Just heard that my Neice (Fiona) has just gone into labour!! Whoohooo!! This could be a BIG weekend!!!
Does this make me a .... Great Uncle??? (soon)

G

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join