It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey Dawg... Bummer about the lobster colour scheme!

I hope you do not peel too badly! I once pulled a strip of skin the entire length of my forearm off after a bad burn in the sun. I hate having to do that.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I guess I'm OK...the SPF 50 worked. With the exception of my legs which in my stupidity I failed to deem worthy of protection. Good thing I don't have to wear long pants and can strut around in shorts at this time of year.

Lesson learned...again.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: TrueBrit

I guess I'm OK...the SPF 50 worked. With the exception of my legs which in my stupidity I failed to deem worthy of protection. Good thing I don't have to wear long pants and can strut around in shorts at this time of year.

Lesson learned...again.

I did that once - Decided I wasn't needing the sunscreen, and spent the entire day outdoors. Came home looking like a skinned raccoon, because almost everything was burnt except for the spots around my eyes.

After having learned my lesson, I actually keep SPF 90 in the car (I found out that Walgreens now makes SPF 100 as well), and have never gotten burnt since.

Speaking of which, to keep the bit of depression down about not making the gathering, I went out to my local metropark (Jacy, not to sound like Sarah Palin, but I could see Canada from my vantage point. Well, a part of it at least
). Pulled off about 6-8 miles under a clear blue sky - the breeze off of the lake kept the temps in the 70's.

I'll be trying to crash the remains of the party tonight, so wish me luck on the Astral!

EDIT: Gordi, errr, what items did you hide exactly? I'd just like to know before I attempt to project into the party, as I don't want the shock to send me back to the physical, if you catch my drift

-foss

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Just checked my pedometer on my phone. I did three miles today...painting! I find that hilarious. Up and down ladders, crawling on the ground, etc. And never left the yard.

The astral thing intrigues me. I don't discount it at all as I think that the human mind is a lot more powerful than many believe.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

3 miles is 3 miles, regardless of which way you are moving

As far as the astral is concerned - there's three main camps that most people fall under.
1. It's not real, just a vivid imagination.
2. It's basically a lucid dream + remote viewing, and you never actually "leave" the body.
3. It's the real deal - a "piece" of you is ejected out into the astral.

It does leave a lot to wonder though because in theory, if all of us concentrated on the Shed, then we just created a spot on the astral plane for the Shed - a place that we could visit if someone knew how to project consciously.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
*Walks in dragging his feet and heading for the bed......*

I am beat!!!

Had an absolute blast catching some trains with the beautiful weather we had here on Saturday. First train we saw was at Fort Gay, West Virginia along Norfolk Southern's Kenova District as an eastbound manifest freight train is seen cruising through town. Norfolk Southern ElectroMotive EMD SD70 2568 leads the way towards Williamson, West Virginia.

After heading down to Russell, Kentucky to see what was going on about the rail yard and grabbing a lunch. We then change over to CSX Transportation's former Chesapeake & Ohio Eastern Kentucky Mainline between Patrick and Catlettsburg, Kentucky. Second train of the day that we saw was eastbound manifest Q696 making its way along US Route 23 and points on south.

After catching Q696 coming by along US 23 and trying to get in front to catch it again but failing miserably. We set off to find another spot to set up and find a spot we did. The next place we wound up going to was the small hamlet of Patrick, Kentucky. A little hole in the wall where the road is as close to the tracks as you can get. At first, I shot one of those *insert train here pictures* and this is how it turned out.

After a few minutes had went and gone by. We started hearing that familiar drone of a diesel locomotive resonating up through the valley. Waiting patiently as the noise of the drone grew louder and louder. Another manifest led by CSX 617 rounds the curve as it leads this train towards Kingsport, Tennessee.

Since we determined that no other train was going to be moving for a while on CSX. It was then that we decided to head over to Norfolk Southern and get the obligatory shot of a train coming out of one of the tunnels located just west of Williamson, West Virginia. We are at Stepptown, West Virginia along Norfolk Southern's Kenova District. This as Norfolk Southern ElectroMotive EMD SD70ACe #1105 leads eastbound coal train 746 emerging out of Tunnel #3 as it heads for Williamson and Bluefield, West Virginia.

Enjoy!!

edit on 1-6-2014 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2014 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
having a #ty night and missin you all.
If you haven't noticed....I;m not a talker, but do read a lot

Los cientos mi amigos.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Aaaaa AaaaAa so what .,.we are all in the same boat... "earth"

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
WTF??? Where are the updates from the Gather???

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

They're probably debating over what photos to post. I would imagine that there are a lot of "Don't you dare!" statements from the ladies.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Cost of international texting package....$5/month
Cost per text....35 cents each
Receiving drunken text messages from Cody and Tsu....PRICELESS!!!

LOL...okay, so that's a play on some old MasterCard commercials, for anyone who doesn't understand!

I'm just popping in briefly...apparently I'm supposed to participate in the 'real world' today....

Just going to read a bit and catch up, hope everyone is good today!

Luv & squishy hugs,
jacy

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LMAO no doubt!!!

Oh we wont be in OH this week, alot of drama going on, we cant get the race

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Bummer...give me a heads up for the next time you are in our neck of the woods. I just committed to family that I would be going up to Wisconsin come Sept. Everyone from the four corners of the US will be there so I had best be there as well. Hopefully it doesn't put that big of a dent in my bank account as that should be the first month I'm in the black in over a year.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi guys

Our apologies for the lack of posting we had very
limited access and only on tsu's phone.

Jane is safely under way. Gordi is home and tsu, Mrs C

and I are sharing a final drink before we part ways.

It was a truly EPIC weekend and much laughter wad had.
Hope you
Gordi will dedicate a thread to it soon

Hope you are all well and a fun weekend as well.

I'll catch up tommoz

Cody

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey Cody!!!
I'm just here for a minute, before I have to go out again.
So glad everyone had a great time...can't wait for the pics and stories!!

jacy

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
MOM, I'm Home!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
Just a quick update on the Gathering!

It was Awesome!

I will start a new thread to tell you all about it!
But I can't do so tonight, because I am all out of energy!!
Will post a few quick photos below to give you a taster.
G

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

No way! Is that a palm tree on Cumbrae?! I think y'all went to the Caribbean and didn't invite the rest of us.

(I don't blame ya in my case, I'm a walking talking train wreck just waiting to happen.)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm home!

Nice to see Richard Branson has a sense of humour on his Virgin Trians....albeit 'toilet'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Homey womey
Safey wafey
Thanky wan.............................Errrrrrrrrrrr Cheers mate

Tsu is home safe as well,

Guys you were all amazing company our heartfelt thanks to you all, Gbro..... you sir are the perfect host.

Jane glad you made home safe and your secret is safe with us

Here's to the next Gathering (yes I'm still on the scotch
) hopefully more of us will make it next time and have even more fun belly laughs, if that is at all possible.

Cody

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join