It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I don't know why, but I've always liked Richard Branson. He just seems like the type of guy I could work for. Hard working, pushing the limits and fun-loving to boot!

James Cameron's has nothing on Branson when it comes to adventure! Though he does run a tight race.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hi Dawg

If you see the amount of sun we caught you'd think it was the Bahamas !!!

I'm seriously thinking about buying a church next door to Gbro's place and converting it into a student/travellers hostel/home.

Just need to see the asking price, and have another look see, figure out the costs etc.

Gbro you're gonna need more whisky my friend

Cody

ETA: This church, more money than I thought

But not giving up on it yet.

edit on 1/6/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Gordi, great pics!

Um Cody..."Jane glad you made home safe and your secret is safe with us." No secrets from the rest of the family. What'd she do? What'd we miss??

My Ex, Mark is in the hospital. Possibly a mini stroke. Just found out that he took himself off meds for three months!!!!! He was trying to take herbal stuff instead. He has a dangerous combination of health problems and he has done the same in years past. He goes herbal stuff, takes himself off his regular meds and ends up in the hospital. He is stubborn as hell and it will surely be the death of him. So damned disgusted. And...sad, very, very sad. I know he doesn't love me anymore but I said I love you before leaving anyway.
Prayers and positive vibes please.

It seems I am not allowed to be happy. For many years it has just been one bad thing after another, over and over and over again. All I see all around me are happily married people sharing their lives together. I see people who can afford health care and homes and don't have to worry and stress every day of their lives. It's no wonder all I want to do is sleep the days away.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night

Jane gave me a gift of a stained glass angel designed to light a candle from behind, so the angel lights up

I'm in too good of a place to not share this energy,

I'm am now lighting a candle for you

I'm far too tired to post a photograph right now, but I promise I will.

Take as much of this elation as you wish, my cup overfloweth

Cody

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Jane, I feel for your troubles. I say that as I know I have caused such troubles in my past. I'm pretty stubborn as well. But as you are still together, even though separated, I think that he still loves you and is a idiot as well. He just won't admit it.

I'm sure you've had the heart to heart talks and all, but at some point, you have to come to a conclusion. Believe me, though it is hard, it is the best thing in the long run. I myself have come to the conclusion that I will never be married, but I'm OK with that these days. And all the relationships that I have been involved in were learning experiences. I like to say in a humorous manner that I am happily bitter. LOL

Stop dwelling on how you perceive others lives and concentrate on yours. You deserve to be happy...keep telling yourself that. It'll eventually come to pass.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

CODY!

How the hell are you?

I would have tried to skype vid call you guys if you had been online! That would have been manic! I am glad you and the gang had a good time!

So, what madness did you get up to? I believe I sent you my skype messenger details, so you can let me know on there, if some of the humour needs a description which extends beyond the T&C!

ETA: tomorrow, not today, because I cannot skype from my iPad, and my household are all asleep!

edit on 1-6-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Thank you so much Cody! I'm looking forward to seeing the angel. Sounds awesome!

Dawg, today I get to correct YOU. It's me, not Jane having those problems. LOL Thanks for your reply anyway.
I'll never get re-married. I could never trust anyone like that again.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My apologies Night. When some ones story trips my emotional triggers, I find I have a tendency to not to think to clearly.

And since you haven't given us your real name...I'll call you Jane. Me Tarzan!

Doug
edit on 1-6-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For Tsu.....cos I found out she loves Rich Hall

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

My apologies Night. When some ones story trips my emotional triggers, I find I have a tendency to not to think to clearly.

And since you haven't given us your real name...I'll call you Jane. Me Tarzan!

Doug

Hahahahaha! Thanks, I really needed that laugh!

My real name: Lorraine
never did like my name. Some people call me Lorri or Rain.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hi Night

Pics or it didn't happen......................

From left to right......... Myself......Gordi........angelchemuel.......Mrs C.......Tsu322

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

What a pleasure and an honour it was to meet up

Cody

Gbro THIS is the song for the slide show

Now you'll see the how poignant and powerful it will be be bro.

Cody

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Aww look at you guys! You are all so beautiful!
I'm loving the pics so far....so glad you all had fun, and got back home safe again!!

Hello to everybody!
I'm on my first coffee here, so just waking up. (I will get more 'chatty' once the caffeine hits, lol)

Love to ALL my Shed-family,
jacy

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Night Star...I just read about Mark. I am so sorry hunny.
I'd like to think that this may be a wake-up call for him, to realize how loving and wonderful you are...and that he still has time to 'make it up' to you.
This is truly the last thing you needed, with everything else that is going on.
I know what you mean about seeing other people, with happy lives...who seem to be doing so well. It just doesn't seem fair, does it?
I will be thinking about you, and sending love and positive energy your way.
Please reach out to any of us (u2u or e-mail) if you need some one-on-one...we are all here for you, and love you...our soul-sister!
*hugs*
jacy

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

HI jacy, *waves*

Thanks for joining in the fun with the texting, it was like you were there with us.

Trust me on this, you only got the texts that were 'cleaned up' LOL.

A T&C free weekend was had by all
I'm really looking forward to Gbro's thread, we have so many pictures and none of us are sure if sneaky ones were taken without our knowledge
This could be interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Aww, Cody...I did feel like I was involved, lol.
I even saved the messages to show my daughter...she has read the Shed stories, and is delighted that I have some real quality people in my life.

Getting text messages from you, from so far away....I kind of looked up at the sky and marvelled at the technology, to be honest. I still remember rotary wall phones...and talking to someone in another country was almost unheard of.

I didn't realize that you guys had ATS t-shirts...guess who has to order one now too, lol.
Can't wait to see/read more!

jacy

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Be careful jacey

The t-shirt is the tip of the ice berg

I even saved the messages to show my daughter...she has read the Shed stories, and is delighted that I have some real quality people in my life

Cody

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Jacy, if you want to wake up with a BANG! Just do what I did this morning. A cup of coffee with a extremely hot bowl of chili! That'll put some pep into your step!

How was your weather last night? I saw a bunch of storms headed your way.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi guys

Our apologies for the lack of posting we had very
limited access and only on tsu's phone.

Jane is safely under way. Gordi is home and tsu, Mrs C

and I are sharing a final drink before we part ways.

It was a truly EPIC weekend and much laughter wad had.
Hope you
Gordi will dedicate a thread to it soon

Hope you are all well and a fun weekend as well.

I'll catch up tommoz

Cody

Glad you all had a great time and that everyone has made it safely home mate...

Looking forward to hearing about it with much eagerness...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The T-shirts were a gift from Gordi as a momento....I'm sure he wont mind me explaining that....and not your standard ATS T's....here's mine about to go in the wash....it got rather hot and sweaty on our 10 mile cycle ride in tropical conditions!

I can't wait for him to start The Gathering thread, but in true Gordi tradition, he'll want to kick it off at the right point as there are many a wee tale to tell.....as you'll all find out! Were we plotting much?......nah, don't be silly!! Mwahahahaha!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Hi Night

Pics or it didn't happen......................

From left to right......... Myself......Gordi........angelchemuel.......Mrs C.......Tsu322

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

What a pleasure and an honour it was to meet up

Cody

Gbro THIS is the song for the slide show

Now you'll see the how poignant and powerful it will be be bro.

Cody

Cody... you have put weight on!!!

That is really weird... Jane looks exactly as I imagined her!!??

*scratches head... 2 blokes... 3 ladies... I bet you guys kept quiet this weekend??

Kindest respects

Rod

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join