Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-word - Refuses to Apologize

page: 40
34
<< 37  38  39   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: MrDesolate

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
Well he resigned so you all can go dance a jig.


Is that a thinly veiled, intentionally racially insensitive comment?


I don't think it was thinly veiled at all.

He said exactly what he wanted to say...and will claim it was an innocent phrase.

Remember people...context.


Reading comprehension is a heck of a thing.

Hell, apparently comprehension in general.

I feel deeply for those who lack it.


Stay strong




posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

We're running around in a circle. A couple of replies ago I countered your "what his constituents want" argument by pointing out that a mere 2% of his constituents were irked enough to complain. You countered with Mitt Romney... OF COURSE any public figure (local or national) is going to shred the guy if asked about it publicly, they recognize that the agenda will crucify their ass if they are anything other than shaking their fists in anger over what they're being told they should be offended by. I see 2% of the people operating alongside an agenda driven media and agenda driven special interest groups backed by the power of advertising dollars and the advertiser's moribund fears of bad PR to dictate what the other 98% are required to say openly.

HELL EFFING NOI that isn't what we've been calling for in this country. It's exactly the opposite of what we've been calling for. Majority coerced isn't majority opinion. This is simply another example of business as usual, where the militantly vocal minority is serving as a tool of the corporate media to pressure the illusion of societal consensus. We saw the same horsecrap with the Afghan/Iraq wars, we've seen it with Ed Snowden, Russia, Ghadaffi, hell we even saw it with Fricken OJ Simpson. Corporate media dictates public opinion and controls the presentation of model sentiments.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST YOU KNOW!



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I, for one, do not want people in elected positio s that publicly express ANY racial slur. Period.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I, for one, do not want people in elected positio s that publicly express ANY racial slur. Period.


Still intention overrides expression any day of the week. Period.

I am a living example based on accusations alone.

One day when I'm the minority I hope you stand in my corner as strongly.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oprah did our country a dis-service by initiating the "sensitivity" movement. As a result, we all have egos that are more fragile than cotton candy!

Thousands of elected and non-elected people call Obama the N-word, A-word, C-word, just like they called Bush the D-word, R-word, etc..

We just need to accept that God made all kinds of people and live with it. It's sad that most people pay more attention to the actions of others rather than working on improving the person they see in the mirror every morning.
-cwm



posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So much anger over someone being called a name. This is not the school playground. We have more important issues confronting us. Why are we worrying about "Little Johnny" calling "Little Dick" a bad name?





new topics

top topics



 
34
<< 37  38  39   >>

log in

join