It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Judge Orders Investigation Into Obama’s Fake Social Security Number

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What's the difference he already got the job!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny
a reply to: rickynews

It is originally an FOIA case brought by Taitz in Maryland. The judge apparently took one look at it, said "we gonna mothball this sonofagun"....and sat on it. There is a record of it in the court dockets for the State of Maryland.

Any chance the Judge is a card carrying member of the ACLU, and has direct, or at least strong ties and connections to the DNC? Was he appointed by a Democrat?
edit on 14-5-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

a reply to: rickynews

It is originally an FOIA case brought by Taitz in Maryland. The judge apparently took one look at it, said "we gonna mothball this sonofagun"....and sat on it. There is a record of it in the court dockets for the State of Maryland.

Any chance the Judge is a card carrying member of the ACLU, and has direct, or at least strong ties and connections to the DNC? Was he appointed by a Democrat?

It's an Oreally Taitz case. Do you have any idea how court time she's wasted over the years on her lawsuits? She has consistently failed to get anywhere with anything she's brought up. Not because of judicial bias, but because she's a terrible lawyer with a publicity fetish.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OK. i think we should weed out what's unnecessary about this discussion - particularly name calling, character assassination and speculation.

what are we really talking about here? in my mind this is a discussion pertaining to the validity/invalidity of Obama's social security number. it's an insane topic - one that no rational thinking being would ever consider to be plausible. but where does it come from? can't this speculation be easily dismissed? apparently not:

www.whitehouse.gov...

maybe i'm just too impatient and ignorant to identify what we're looking for here as a jump off point, so i'm going to leave his 2009 tax return here for anyone to assist. can ANYONE here find a social security/PIN number for the president or his wife in this document? i couldn't - the SSN# is missing and the PIN number is consistently blacked out in every single field where it is required.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
can ANYONE here find a social security/PIN number for the president or his wife in this document? i couldn't - the SSN# is missing

Can you find a SSN on these tax returns for all these previous Presidents, Vice Presidents and candidates?
taxhistory.tax.org...

It is standard practice to redact SSN's.
edit on 14-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seems to me the ruling elite, who have had a lot of practice at what they do, wouldn't flub up something like Obama's SSN or birth cert. I think this is one of those conspiracies put out there to help make legit conspiracy theorists look like nutjobs.
edit on 14-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

can ANYONE here find a social security/PIN number for the president or his wife in this document? i couldn't - the SSN# is missing

Can you find a SSN on these tax returns for all these previous Presidents, Vice Presidents and candidates?

It is standard practice to redact SSN's.

therefore by this reasoning, we will be completely unable to locate the PIN and SS# for any previous presidents on their tax forms? are you ready to commit to this statement?

and let's be exceedingly clear here - his SS# was not redacted. rather, it was not PROVIDED.

taxhistory.tax.org...$file/GW_Bush_2007.pdf

here's Bush's simplified 2007 tax form - SS# redacted, just as you had stated. Obama's is absent. he never provided one. same story with his tax return for 2013 - the SS# is not provided whatsoever, thus it is not necessary to redact something that was never there to begin with.
edit on 14-5-2014 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

[...]can ANYONE here find a social security/PIN number for the president or his wife in this document? i couldn't - the SSN# is missing and the PIN number is consistently blacked out in every single field where it is required.

Are you just being facetious or do you really have an issue about a person's SSN not being revealed publicly?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

his SS# was not redacted. rather, it was not PROVIDED.

Wrong again, it was redacted!

Did you even bother to follow the link I gave? You will find exactly the same thing there.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here...

taxhistory.tax.org...

go look for SSNs.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPenny

facetious? when other presidents have their SS# blacked out, that's one thing. when it's not provided, that's an entirely different issue altogether.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Go to the link I provided and look at the returns.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: MrPenny

facetious? when other presidents have their SS# blacked out, that's one thing. when it's not provided, that's an entirely different issue altogether.

So what about Jimmy Carter's 1977, 1978 and 1979 returns? George Bush's 1989, 1990 and 1991 returns? Reagans returns? Clinton's returns? etc. etc.
edit on 14-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't think he'll look at them, so I'll describe what's there.

Tax returns all the way back to FDR. I haven't looked at every single one of them. Surprisingly, Gerald Ford released no tax returns. He must be from Kenya.

You'll notice two things after previewing a few of these returns. Many of them are obviously redacted with clumsy black markers. Others are redacted with neatly located black bars. Others are "whited out"--you can tell when the whiteout gets on the border of the box.

Now some look like they are just blank; like the SSN was "not provided". But note one thing....an official IRS 1040 Individual tax form has two vertical dotted lines that separate the SSN elements-- 000 | 00 | 000. On the returns that look blank, those two lines are missing. They've been covered with whiteout or other masking material.

Net result? Every president has obscured his SSN in tax returns. Without fail. It has been done with various methods. Meaning that Obama's tax return does not stand out as anomalous in any way. In fact, you can clearly see on his 2006 return where the SSN was clumsily whited out.
edit on 14-5-2014 by MrPenny because: because obama

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
0bama has provided many fictitious statements and lies.

How can anybody actually trust 0bama to provide a real tax return?

Only the IRS can "certify" a genuine tax return.

I would not trust anything coming from 0bama as genuine.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Great! So you have automatically selected yourself out of the discussion.

It was nice meeting you.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I don't think he'll look at them, so I'll describe what's there.

Tax returns all the way back to FDR. I haven't looked at every single one of them. Surprisingly, Gerald Ford released no tax returns. He must be from Kenya.

You'll notice two things after previewing a few of these returns. Many of them are obviously redacted with clumsy black markers. Others are redacted with neatly located black bars. Others are "whited out"--you can tell when the whiteout gets on the border of the box.

Now some look like they are just blank; like the SSN was "not provided". But note one thing....an official IRS 1040 Individual tax form has two vertical dotted lines that separate the SSN elements-- 000 | 00 | 000. On the returns that look blank, those two lines are missing. They've been covered with whiteout or other masking material.

Net result? Every president has obscured his SSN in tax returns. Without fail. It has been done with various methods. Meaning that Obama's tax return does not stand out as anomalous in any way. In fact, you can clearly see on his 2006 return where the SSN was clumsily whited out.

you don't think i'll look at them? this website was one of the main premises for bringing this up as a talking point. i don't appreciate your attempts to belittle my character, nor the ideas i'm presenting to clarify this situation.

i'm at work, and was discussing this in the middle of my shift. it's unfortunate you're so quick to jump to conclusions about the mindstates of people you don't even know.

anyway, Joe Biden's tax returns are also both not there on some and blacked out on others. none of Obama's tax returns present this same pattern - it is all either blank, or has white spaces in between.

his tax returns do look different from this perspective. carter's returns are over 30 years old, and i cannot vouch for what the process was like back then. bush's tax returns have some as ommitted, others as provided and redacted.

it could be something, and it could be nothing. the amount of animosity being thrown around just for simply bringing this up is ridiculous to begin with. i'd like to focus on whether or not there's any merit in questioning how this information is displayed. to me, it seems anomalous when compared to how his vice president's tax returns are uploaded. the same procedure was not used on Obama's returns as they were on Biden's. to me, this is enough of a reason to dig deeper. press secretary Gibbs didn't do such a great job at presenting a clear rebuttal for this either when faced with the question of whether or not Obama ever had a SS# tied to an address in Connecticut.

but no, sorry.. i didn't answer your post within 10 minutes, so i must be a nonsensical 'birther.'

edit on 14-5-2014 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

it seems anomalous when compared to how his vice president's tax returns are uploaded. the same procedure was not used on Obama's returns as they were on Biden's.

So all because a different person does something differently it becomes a conspiracy.....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cynicaleye

Racist huh? Obama isn't in charge. It is never the people who are just frontman. Lets have a common Law grand jury investigate, and, put together a presentment for any of Biden's, and his sons, financial involvement in this Ukraine garbage.

It is the people's right, per common Law, and United States v Williams, 1992.

Why do you hate justice and love radical Neo-Nazi's? Would you allow your government to finance them, here, in the United States?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Common Law grand jury. It is the right of the people. Magna Carta, or, do you want to tell us your opinion, on how the great charter, was wrong?

They have the right to put together presentments, if their is suspicion of wrong doing, under Constitutional Law.

Is there? Answer correctly. We are an oligarchy now. How did that happen, hmmmm?
edit on 14-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join