It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

Oh an Facebook post how reliable. That facebook post still avoids any mentions of the Ukrainian fascists.
And are still attacking Ron Paul. I guess secretly they worship John McCain and NATO.
edit on 12-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Japan isn't being occupied by the US, that sort of statement is laughable... Japan wants the US to have a presence in Japan as part of the alliance with South Korea and Taiwan keeping china in check

Lets all just pretend those American bases that are there now in Japan now dont even exist nor thats not even occupation after Japan being nuked twice by America then taken over.

Yeah Sure..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You are very obvious. Hate to tell you that, but I agree, it is a fun entertaining pretty meaningless event to all Europeans, and the way you push your homophobia forward, looks like you have an agenda and not much creativity.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

It's laughable really isn't it? A drag act wins a joke competition and suddenly it is a major issue. The reaction from Russia is just priceless too. I would wager if you asked the majority of Russians, they wouldn't give a monkeys either way but if you ask the politicians there then it is the end of the west!

Nothing like distraction from a pretty appalling domestic situation for the majority of the population........

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ninipe
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You are very obvious. Hate to tell you that, but I agree, it is a fun entertaining pretty meaningless event to all Europeans, and the way you push your homophobia forward, looks like you have an agenda and not much creativity.

I dont have anything agaisnt the spread of this homosexual agenda. And in fact for some oddly reason this agenda is being pushed hard.

For those countries that dont want even want to part of it. And what about Gay Rights in Saudi Arabia oh wait thats right Saudi Arabia oppression on gay rights doesn't count as it does on Russia.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

William Hague says #eurovision vote more credible than eastern ukraine referendum

From the same William Hague that has given millions to terrorists in Syria and Libya has placed in an Hellhole. Do you agree with that? i doubt that you would.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
wait... A lady with a beard? In America, a drag queen is a man. So that would be a man, DRESSED like a lady, with a beard. Is it different in EU?

Normally in America, drag queens do everything they can to look and act like a woman. A drag queen with a beard would be nearly unheard of... So that's interesting but I respect the freedom to do so!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It isn't exactly a competition that people take seriously. As you can see here, which was the Irish entry in 2008.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ninipe
a reply to: angelchemuel

how can you be offended by this? and why do you emphasize "as a woman"? Are you so insecure, to think every guy in a dress is prettier than you? or got some complexes because you're fighting a beard yourself? It is a very stupid song contest, so how and why should it matter to anyone? It's just entertainment and fun, you know.

Oh, the old "women have penis envy" and now it's "women are jealous of men who look better in dresses" which still means "women have penis envy".

Sorry mods, had to say it that way because that's what it is biologically called.

Well let me tell you the reason why he cannot be called she....he is XY. Until that can be changed, then he is still a he, no matter how many surgeries, no matter how many dresses, no matter how many hormones. He will always have XY. But here is what men who want to be women never think about...women have this thing called a uterus, every month that uterus sheds and we have something called menstruation.

Forget about breasts and hips, if that's what you think makes a woman, you are sadly mistaken, it's a uterus that makes women. We are XX, for a reason.

For a man to say they feel like a woman inside..sorry, they aren't feeling the uterus shed. So perhaps they have "uterus envy"?

I think they just think women are the same as men on the inside, so outside they try to be women, but until they have their first period, then they aren't women on the inside. They will never be women on the inside. Sorry if that sounds insensitive, but it is simple biology.

I think these men just have "uterus envy".

Hermaphrodites and undescended testicles, that's a different story.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am going to shock u a bit... When Conchita was Tom and he sing a greek song!!

Here is the greek song - greek singer.... I think this song was at 2006 in Eurovision.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And here is Conchita - TOM
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I am going to shock u a bit... When Conchita was Tom and he sing a greek song!!

Here is the greek song - greek singer.... I think this song was at 2006 in Eurovision.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And here is Conchita - TOM
www.youtube.com...

Well, at least in that one video he was shaving.

That first video, that was a nice song, I liked it.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As many have said, we know this competition is cheesy, sometimes so bad it gets amazing, we know we vote for our friends and we love to hate it.

It was here Celin Dion made her international breakthru and many great artist have been in this contest.

Some old time gems:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (they won! Singing in Swedish)

www.youtube.com...

In Sweden, to pick who gets to representate our country, we have a competition called Melodifestivalen. It runs over a couple of weeks and is insanly popular over here.
This song came in 2nd place this year, only 2 points from beating Sannas "Undo":

www.youtube.com...

If she had won, would people have complained and moaned about her trying to make people to stop working?

For all of you who actually gets upset by this years winner: Lighten up! Be a little more like this guy, a little more bananas:

www.youtube.com...
(He made it all the way to the final in Sweden)
edit on 12-5-2014 by Floke because: wrong youtube-link

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

I'm glad a fellow Drag Queen won!!

Sigh, the "Gay Agenda"..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
this is one of the very good appearances of my country www.youtube.com...

and it has essense from Pondos and speaking about it, today they celebrated in my country the genocide of pontos people from mongols (turks),

Also another song that it was a surprise for me, when I saw it on stage, I said.. "what the..." After they start singing, I got mad and I really enjoyed it. www.youtube.com...

Also Johny Logan - Hold me nowSecret garden - Nocturne
edit on 12-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

She made it to the final in Sweden this year.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join