It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Until HE can change his DNA he will always be a he

Dress in drag all you want I got no issue but dont expect he to call a male a female.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Dress in drag all you want I got no issue but dont expect he to call a male a female.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to. I have respect for how other people self-identify. If you don't, that's your business.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

how they have occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will -

I believe your confusing Russia with America's Agenda where they have occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will and imposed puppet leaders to full Washington's agenda on Europe.

umm yeah that's exactly what russia has done for longer than america has been a nation and under a few different names, they as a nation were formed by military conquest, occupation and imperialism at their inception.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

zatara, you made me laugh!!
I honestly thought it was a joke last night about this bearded lady,, until I saw her.

Kept thinking if this was 20- 30 years ago I don't think the audience would have kept a straight face or failing that would have thought the organisers were taking the piss and got up and walked out.
He/she could have at least had a shave ... what must the younger generation think?

Bizarre ... hx

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

[qAre there American singers ever on Eurovision?

No cause its EUROvision

Dont feel too bad Australia wanted to join and we refused them

Excuse me, but Canada isn't in Europe either. Celine Dion went to Eurovision.

Y'all might have the Queen, but Canada belongs to North America.

She represented another country.

Maybe you should have a North American song contest.

Though the only entrants would be the USA and Canada and you can bomb Canada if they don't vote for you

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So because people booed Russia and cheered Ukraine it must have been staged? That is ludicrous. It would be hard to find places on Earth where this would not happen. Russia has never been trusted by most of the planet and is even less so now. The US sits on top with a 46% approval rating a global leader follwed by Germany, EU, China and then at the bottom at 24%. Keep in mind that is for 2013 before Russia actions in Crimea which has craeted and upswell of anti Russian sentiment across the globe.
Global Approval ratings

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Until HE can change his DNA he will always be a he

Time for a new Pronoun. I recommend itshehe so that the militant feminist do not get angry that he is before she.
edit on 11-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter
As I recall ABBA won that same contest at the height of the cold war.
So are you implying that Russia has been discriminated against from the beginning or just recently?
Or communist shills here just find crap to whine about constantly?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Russia occuptation versus US, and a world of difference eh?

Afghanistan during 1960s

Booeing Russia, and a bearded male wins?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This thing represents the corruption into this world... Also try to translate his name, from spanish into english.

Here also a reversed sound from his song soundcloud.com...

I let you find what he sings (reversed).

Its not about being gay, this guy is a technical construction, to placeu him into the world. He was a spanish young man, he decided to become a woman and then he decided to become a man. There is a reason he sings about mirrors and represents a "fallen" and speaks about a king, while he consider him self as a queen.

All in all, this competition is sionism playground. Its not only the drugqueen, but calipers, pyramids, nothing to remind you culture. Just what they want to promote into their ideal world.. My family and I stopped watching this thing as a european show, long ago... its prohibited for small children also. Even if the show is transmited as a national thing and for all ages.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

wow,how did everything go so wrong?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

[qAre there American singers ever on Eurovision?

No cause its EUROvision

Dont feel too bad Australia wanted to join and we refused them

Y'all might have the Queen, but Canada belongs to North America.

She represented another country.

Maybe you should have a North American song contest.

Though the only entrants would be the USA and Canada and you can bomb Canada if they don't vote for you

Oh yes, France, right?

Tell you what, let's send all of our American singers (but not Justin Bieber, he's Canadian) to represent various countries in Europe. That should be fair enough. If you let Celine Dion do it, then Americans should have the same privilege. Wouldn't you agree that in this world of fairness, that it just might lead to goodwill and diplomacy?

If it's fair for Celine, then it's fair for us. Right?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
This thing represents the corruption into this world... Also try to translate his name, from spanish into english.

Here also a reversed sound from his song soundcloud.com...

I let you find what he sings (reversed).

Its not about being gay, this guy is a technical construction, to placeu him into the world. He was a spanish young man, he decided to become a woman and then he decided to become a man. There is a reason he sings about mirrors and represents a "fallen" and speaks about a king, while he consider him self as a queen.

All in all, this competition is sionism playground. Its not only the drugqueen, but calipers, pyramids, nothing to remind you culture. Just what they want to promote into their ideal world.. My family and I stopped watching this thing as a european show, long ago... its prohibited for small children also.

That makes no sense. This is called CONFUSION.

So he decided to just stay a man?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

No. Switzerland.

originally posted by: khimbar

And she represented Switzerland. Which is in Europe.

Yeah why not, Katrina and the Waves won it for the UK. She's American.

Go for it. Enter them and try to qualify to represent the different countries.
edit on k125905bpmSun, 11 May 2014 12:59:46 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No. Switzerland.

And she represented Switzerland. Which is in Europe.

Yeah why not, Katrina and the Waves won it for the UK. She's American.

Go for it. Enter them and try to qualify to represent the different countries.

Well, Switzerland has Tina Turner now.

She's rolling on the Rhine now.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

www.eurovision.tv...

Here you go. Knock yourself out.

In the lead up to the Eurovision Song Contest, national selections take place in the represented countries. These national selections are being organized by the respective national public broadcasters who are Active Members of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU). In the United Kingdom, the BBC is taking care of the national selection, in Sweden it's SVT, in Germany it's NDR, etc.

I'd note this though.

Note that not all broadcasters accept songs from foreign artists, song writers and composers

Good luck.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Note that not all broadcasters accept songs from foreign artists, song writers and composers

Good luck.

What does foreign mean? You mean that all of Europe is now one big, huge, country and everyone else is foreigners?

And I did not realize Morocco was in Europe. Good to know. Morocco debuted in 1980.

But hey y'all, apparently Australia can't be in Eurovision because it isn't in Europe, but Morocco is in Eurovision, even though it's not in Europe.

That big country south of Spain and Portugal, across the Gibraltar, is in North Africa.
edit on 5/11/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Here you go. Hope it helps.

for·eign [fawr-in, for-]
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or derived from another country or nation; not native: foreign cars.
2. of or pertaining to contact or dealings with other countries; connected with foreign affairs.
3. external to one's own country or nation: a foreign country.
4. carried on abroad, or with other countries: foreign trade.
5. belonging to or coming from another district, province, etc.

Were there any other words you struggled with?

Do you want me to explain country vs continent too?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Here you go. Hope it helps.

for·eign [fawr-in, for-]
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or derived from another country or nation; not native: foreign cars.
2. of or pertaining to contact or dealings with other countries; connected with foreign affairs.
3. external to one's own country or nation: a foreign country.
4. carried on abroad, or with other countries: foreign trade.
5. belonging to or coming from another district, province, etc.

Were there any other words you struggled with?

Do you want me to explain country vs continent too?

See above edit and then question how Morocco fits in there.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Israel enters too.

I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone who makes the rules but if it helps think of the name in a similar way to the 'World Series' of rounders... sorry I mean baseball...in America i.e. not strictly accurate.

edit on k012005bpmSun, 11 May 2014 13:20:59 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join