It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual object photographed in Arizona sky

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Looks to me like you may have caught 2 Google Loons.

Were you experiencing any really strong Wi-Fi signals when you were taking photos?

Google’s Project Loon testing LTE in Nevada?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Man, discuss a bird picture over 15 pages long .. only at ATS. Type 'bird flying' in to the magical google thingy and you'll have your answer. Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Man, discuss a bird picture over 15 pages long .. only at ATS. Type 'bird flying' in to the magical google thingy and you'll have your answer. Ridiculous.

Life can be a bit ridiculous, with the root word being ridicule. I don't generally ridicule people, but I guess that's too much to expect of everyone. Thanks for your stunning revelation.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I just had to jump in and add my 2 cents: It's a bird.

lol just kidding.
Personally I think the object is unidentifiable.

What the hell is it with all these people shouting that it's a bird? OK so it could be... But so what? Half the thread seems people stating and re-stating it's a bird. It just seems pointless.

Obviously it could be a bird since it seems to have 2 wings. But if a bird then it just looks strange and deformed. Maybe it's just weird perspective but it doesn't seem to be blurred by motion. The upper back looks flat and artificial. Really it looks like a flying black rectangle, with 2 huge weird wings.

I don't think the wings are flapping. The object seems solid, like it was hovering there or flying by, but with the wings fixed down like that.

Looks like a giant crazy spaceship to me.

Could be government projects but seems doubtful they'd design something like that lol. Aliens might think it was cool for their giant ship to have huge downward wings though.

Also I read most of the thread but had to skip after the first 11 pages of parrots repeating that it's a bird lol. I don't think I missed much in skipping a few pages.

My vote goes to alien spaceship with a whimsical, pointless design.

edit on 12-6-2014 by peacefulpete because: added a few things

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Definate.....garbage bag....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Also I read most of the thread but had to skip after the first 11 pages of parrots repeating that it's a bird lol. I don't think I missed much in skipping a few pages.

In that case you probably missed this post.

-------------

Here is a video of a turkey vulture in flight: www.youtube.com...

Here I have taken a frame grab from that video and pasted it into the OP's photograph. Is the angle identical? No - I don't have hours to waste finding one that is. But anyone who argues that these two objects can't be the same thing (ie a bird), viewed from slightly different angles, is deluding themselves.

-------------

It's a bird.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

OK I didn't see your specific post so thanks for re-posting it. Yes they look similar but I'm personally still not convinced it's a bird. Yes it could be but that's the most anyone can say. Still looks more like a weird artificial craft in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

OK I didn't see your specific post so thanks for re-posting it. Yes they look similar but I'm personally still not convinced it's a bird. Yes it could be but that's the most anyone can say. Still looks more like a weird artificial craft in my eyes.

And which do you think is a more common sight up in the sky? A bird, or a "weird artificial craft" shaped like no craft anyone has ever seen, but shaped just like a bird?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

And which do you think is a more common sight up in the sky? A bird, or a "weird artificial craft" shaped like no craft anyone has ever seen, but shaped just like a bird?

Look if people are going to be sarcastic then please direct it at someone else.

To answer your sarcastic question: Obviously birds are a more common sight than unidentified craft.

However I'm guessing by your tone, that you don't believe alien craft are visiting us. Those of us who know alien craft are here from personal experience: It's not such a stretch for us to think a strange object MIGHT be a strange craft. We certainly don't know all their designs of their ships.

As for OP's photo: It does not definitely show a bird. It seems to resemble a bird, but that's it. Looks to me, more like a craft with wings.

If they have mastery over matter and space travel, then aerodynamics stop being a consideration, and they can probably build ships any design they want to. Maybe they built a ship like that just because they think it looks cool.

It could also be a craft that is meant to resemble a bird... So if most people see it, they will automatically assume it's just a bird.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I don't think a bird can bend it's wings like that. Bending up then back down, the second angle looks to be too much for me.

If it's a bird it would look more like this, or like the photo you pasted.

edit on 13-6-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: htapath

Ok then..
What Is your theory?
What exactly do you think it is?

P.s.. Im for the birds

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist

I don't think a bird can bend it's wings like that. Bending up then back down, the second angle looks to be too much for me.

Here is a Turkey Vulture in flight...look similar?

from Gordons Birding Adventures

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gavron

No, not at all.

The turkey's wings are curved down, not bent up then folded down.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No, not at all.

The turkey's wings are curved down, not bent up then folded down.

...and these?

edit on 13-6-2014 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Do you see the difference between those and the unidentified object?

If those are wings they're pointing straight up then straight down.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

Is the unidentified object near the Turkey Vulture show in the photo you linked? I'm not seeing anything unidentified in that photo....just the bird.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

I'm curious as to where you think the bird's back is in that photo!

The wings are just pointing down.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey Htapath...

I hope your well my friend.I'm amazed (sort of) how many people are squirming to the fact that this object is a UFO.It cannot be proven to be a bird...fact...and like i said before,judging by your previous experiences spreading throughout your life, that leads me
to strongly beleive (more so) that this object was a UFO (by the way i'm eager to share my experiences on your other thread,but i have had computer troubles big time! should be sorted in the next 2 weeks,all being well and then i'll get on it)

We even have ATSs resident space and UFO shill hard at work on this thread,i'm almost embarressed for Him,reading the pathetic attempts to supress the notion of a UFO.

I am still seeing these objects,probably once a week,so i am keen to have a chat with you about their origins and reasons for interest in people of the likes of yourself and I...eyes on the skies..

Stay well

John

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

^ Yes, exactly. OP's pic shows strange wings that are indeed vertical. With a sharp angle at their top. It still strikes me as a flying rectangle craft with a small dome on top, and the rectangle has strange wings hanging off of it. Maybe the wings are hanging like kites, or maybe they're solid, like floating skyscrapers.

No one has tried to explain why, if it was a bird, that it looks so strange. For example, its sharply-vertical wings that are still not the same as ANY of the posted bird photos. They are similar but not the same.

A couple people have blamed camera blur BUT the object doesn't seem to show blur. The big limiting factor is that there are so few pixels given to the object, that details are just not there. This is not the same as blur though, which doesn't seem to be there.
edit on 16-6-2014 by peacefulpete because: typos

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No they are not explain why you think that looking at a low res image of a bird and it is low res because it is only a FEW pixels of the image that are the bird!!!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join