It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual object photographed in Arizona sky

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Here are some pictures posted by me earlier in the thread the first the op's image the others birds with wings in similar positions at same resolution but taken at a slightly different angle.

It's a bird.

A slightly different angle is a bit of an understatement. Birds close to the ground have good reason to flap their wings fully.

However, the object in question is nowhere near the ground. The large birds I've observed tend to soar at high altitudes.

I'm really amazed that so many members are convinced that the object is a bird.

In my opinion, the object is not a bird.

Is this one high enough for YOU!

HAWK IN FLIGHT

Or this one

Looks like you need to do a spot more bird watching!!!
edit on 27-5-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
a reply to: htapath

Interesting picture! Bird caught while wings were flapping down? Falling space debris? Did you notice anything moving at the time?

falling space debris would be rather warm and leave a trail.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Looks like the OP doesn't want to comment on the new bird pictures I wonder why

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky. They will go to great lengths to debunk anything out of the ordinary, especially if there is a picture involved.
Some of us know differently.

Oh, really.

Some of us happen to have seen an awful lot of unusual things in the sky, in fact, some of us make it our business to look for them.

That doesn't stop a lens flare being a lens flare. It doesn't stop a flying bird being a flying bird. It just means that what some of us type comes from experience.

I have, however, seen things I can't explain. The OP's picture is not one of them.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky.

You assume much.

I assume nothing. My sarcasm escapes you.

Your inaccuracy doesn't.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It's absolutely, 100% certainly a bird.
Open the large file in Photoshop and zoom in on the object with the zoom tool & you can clearly see it is flapping as it goes from left top right in the picture

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Perhaps the OP doesn't make a living posting on this forum, or have a vested interest in swaying public opinion on any given topic.

Everything is a bird in the UFO world, according to some posters here. Just browse the threads a few minutes.

Some of the characteristics of these elusive birds include being invisible to the naked eye, glowing in the dark, and hovering for extended periods.

The birds must be evolving at a staggering rate to be capable of such behavior.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Apparently, the most vocal members on ATS have never seen anything unusual in the sky. They will go to great lengths to debunk anything out of the ordinary, especially if there is a picture involved.
Some of us know differently.

Oh, really.

Some of us happen to have seen an awful lot of unusual things in the sky, in fact, some of us make it our business to look for them.

That doesn't stop a lens flare being a lens flare. It doesn't stop a flying bird being a flying bird. It just means that what some of us type comes from experience.

I have, however, seen things I can't explain. The OP's picture is not one of them.

On the contrary, there is not a single picture ever posted on this forum that hasn't been 'debunked' by self proclaimed experts on this forum. Haven't you been paying attention?

Don't worry, though. Nobody is questioning your undeniable authority on identifying anomalous objects captured in any given image.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neil wilkes
It's absolutely, 100% certainly a bird.
Open the large file in Photoshop and zoom in on the object with the zoom tool & you can clearly see it is flapping as it goes from left top right in the picture

There is no apparent flapping motion associated with the object in question.

The object is stationary, along with your unflappable position on this topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Inter-dimensional subjects are tricky-

What you see is existing in many times occupying the same space but can also be existing in the same time but many spaces.

Level 4 is required to even begin to fathom Levels 5 and 6. Levels 3 to 0 especially 0s and 1s can only label it as mental illness and attempt to control it rather than accept it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Perhaps the OP doesn't make a living posting on this forum, or have a vested interest in swaying public opinion on any given topic.

Everything is a bird in the UFO world, according to some posters here. Just browse the threads a few minutes.

Some of the characteristics of these elusive birds include being invisible to the naked eye, glowing in the dark, and hovering for extended periods.

The birds must be evolving at a staggering rate to be capable of such behavior.

I take it YOU didn't look at the pictures

HAWK IN FLIGHT

Or this one

Similar wing position it is a BIRD or your blind so what is it!
edit on 3-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Don't worry, though. Nobody is questioning your undeniable authority on identifying anomalous objects captured in any given image.

Good. You accept that it's a bird then.

So stop whining about it and move on

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Good. You accept that it's a bird then.

So stop whining about it and move on

Your position has been expressed ad nauseum.

Do you have anything to add to this thread that hasn't already been posted many times over?

My username htapath is a bird in flight. Do you see how the wings are spread? See, that's how normal birds fly when they are in the sky.

I hope I'm not typing too fast for you to comprehend what I'm laying down here.
edit on 3/6/2015 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Clearly you have never seen a large bird fly.

Here's a slow mo of a bald eagle.

Watch it's wings. See how it flaps? See how it almost perfectly at one point matches the picture in the OP?.

There's a reason for that. It's because the OP's pic is of a bird.

Next time you want to be sarcastic, do some research first. It will stop you looking stupid.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well I'm the OP of this thread genius. Now what were you saying about paying attention to detail?

Just for the sake of clarity I'll play along with you here.

The anomaly in the image only vaguely resembles a bird. There is a gap in between the alleged wings that cannot be accounted for if you look closely. There are also shapes protruding from the inside of the alleged wings which cannot be accounted for.

Then there's the size of the object to consider. I haven't seen any birds the size of an airplane yet in my experience.

You're the one claiming to know what the anomaly is absolutely. I'm claiming no such thing.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's is a bird, IMO. And it doesn't have to be far off. There is nothing to denote it's distance from the camera.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's is a bird, IMO. And it doesn't have to be far off. There is nothing to denote it's distance from the camera.

The object was not visible to my eyes when I captured the image. There were two friends with me at the time. None of us saw anything but clouds in that area of the sky.

Upon closer scrutiny of the image after we arrived at our destination, I saw the anomaly.

When I showed the image to my two friends, they were amazed. None of us thought it was a bird for one second.

As a matter of fact, no flesh and blood human who has seen this image on my phone has suggested that the object is a bird. Most of them are Native Americans, if that matters at all.

There. You've stated your opinion, and I've offered you my reasoning for stating that the object is not a bird.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The object was not visible to my eyes when I captured the image. There were two friends with me at the time. None of us saw anything but clouds in that area of the sky.

Upon closer scrutiny of the image after we arrived at our destination, I saw the anomaly.

When I showed the image to my two friends, they were amazed. None of us thought it was a bird for one second.

As a matter of fact, no flesh and blood human who has seen this image on my phone has suggested that the object is a bird. Most of them are Native Americans, if that matters at all.

There. You've stated your opinion, and I've offered you my reasoning for stating that the object is not a bird.

So you're saying that most of the posters in this thread are not flesh and blood humans?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Sometimes I wonder, honestly.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

Sometimes I wonder, honestly.

Second line.

One has to.

But I'm pretty sure I can ace the Turing test, and "bird" was my first thought when I saw it.

Native Americans are highly spiritual, so it stands to reason this would affect their interpretation.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join