It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

I saw only two from the top 20, the election scandal is another thing, ask cyber-berkut about how they rigged the official site.

Some hundred or some thousand people are dead now in Ukraine. Who is responsible? Who organised the Odessa Massacre? There is a plenty of evidence against Kolomoisky.

Jewish Oligarch Spends Millions on Militia To Hold Onto Ukraine Province

In Donetsk, where many accept Moscow’s line that Kiev is now ruled by dangerous nationalists bent on making Russian speakers second-class citizens, Kolomoisky is viewed very differently.

“Before all these events, I thought Kolomoisky was a normal businessman. Now Kolomoisky has taken a pro-Nazi, pro-fascist stance that I cannot understand,” said Nikolai Zagoruyko, head of the Party of the Regions faction in Donetsk’s regional parliament.

“He is financing mercenaries … He and Kiev will tear the country apart,” added Zagoruyko, whose party was once led by the ousted president Yanukovich.

Is hacked mailbox counts as evidence?

This is the map with the Odessa Trade Union building indicating the firing squad on third floor.

Russian Investigators Accuse Jewish Ukraine Oligarch of War Crimes

Russian investigators accused Igor Kolomoisky, a Ukrainian Jewish billionaire and district governor, of murder and human rights violations.

The accusation came Wednesday in a statement by Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for the Investigative Committee of Russia, a federal body that investigates serious crimes. Igor Kolomoisky Igor Kolomoisky Besides murder, Kolomoisky is suspected of using “prohibited means and methods of warfare,” Interfax quoted Markin as saying.

Similar charges have been brought against Ukraine’s minister of internal affairs, Arsen Avakov. Their actions, Markin said, resulted in the death of more than 100 people and are the subject of an ongoing criminal probe.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Sorry Maghun, I cannot read Russian, but the pictures are really telling enough. You don't expect me to take anything serious when the swastica is painted all over pictures to prove that everybody is a Nazi. That is simply ridiculous and does not prove anything, but that the poster is either a mental ill person or just spitting poison by purpose.

The next joke is the Nazi-Yidd. You really dare to bring that on here? I bet you find a lot of fans for that in Israel. Are you sure that you are anti-Nazi? Not that I think all Jews are good people, but this special connection is more than weird. It also is typically that you say, he is the proven initiator of the killing in Odessa. There is no proof of anything at all. Still the horror in Odessa has not been proven as a planned act. But this is how you read facts. You not only believe the propaganda, you even believe, your own believes are a fact, because you wrote it before.

I don't understand this question: "Is hacked mailbox counts as evidence? " I don't see any hacked email box evidence in your post and I don't remind anything similar that has been shown as proven fact. I only see things like your's here: Sites with much "computer arts", photos with arrows, accusations against people that make me frown again and again and finally "Russian investigators" who tell us the truth.

Russian is the main aggressor in this game. We call this making the billygoat the gardener over here. Do you think anybody would have been convicted at the Nürnberg processes if Göbbels was the judge? Do you think George W. Bush should tell us the truth about 9/11? Do you think nobody but Anders Breivik should judge about what Anders Breivik did?

Okay, then I understand you. But this stance does not help anybody. It would mean more violence, more suffering, more unrest. And I still did not read anything from your sides, how this horror could be solved. It seems to me you are dreaming of a Russian invasion. So please, correct me, if I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You cannot read Russian, but here you can download evidence if you are interested.

cyber-berkut twitter

Kolomoisky temporarily delivered his private “Dnieper-1” Battalion under the command of law-enforcement officials in Odessa and also authorized a cash payment of $5,000 for “each pro-Russian separatist” killed during the special operation.

Fifteen roadblocks were set up outside of Odessa, secured by militants under the personal command of Kolomoisky’s “Dnieper-1” Battalion, as well as Right Sector’s thugs from Dnepropetrovsk and the western regions of Ukraine. In addition, two military units from the Self-Defense of Maidan arrived in Odessa, under the command of the acting head of the administration of the president, Sergey Pashinsky – the same man who was caught with a sniper rifle in the trunk of his car on February 18 on Independence Square (Maidan) in Kiev

Bloodbath in Odessa Guided by Interim Rulers of Ukraine

The number that became the official death toll – 46 – included only the dead on the upper floors of the building. The majority of the victims, who were in the basement, were not counted. The exact number of dead is unlikely to ever be known, but most sources claim that between 120 and 130 were killed.

Translation of leaked calls:

The second leaked conversation, which also emerged on May 14, was between Oleg Noginsky, the president of the Suppliers of Customs Union, an organization which aims at increasing the turnover between Ukraine and the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia, and someone whom he called Jan Borisovich.
Noginsky said:

" Kolomoisky’s actions are mad. Besides, it was he who hired the guys in the Odessa incident. The situation went out of control. Their task was to beat them so they would be taken to hospital, and to destroy the camp completely."

Kolomoisky is still in Odessa, and the result of his actions is that 16 of those who survived the House of Trade Unions bloodshed in Odessa were killed during the next three days, the man who is believed to be Noginsky accuses the Dnepropetrovsk governor. According to him, it’s not the first time the Dnepropetrovsk governor has threatened politicians. He also allegedly threatened Igor Markov, a deputy of the Ukrainian parliament. RT could not confirm the veracity of the tapes, and Oleg Tsarev was not available for comment at the time of publication. However, he confirmed to the website of Russian TV show, ‘Man and Law’, that this conversation took place.

If you need some more information about the pre-planned Odessa Massacre, feel free to find information aviable on the internet.

Are the new democratic independent officials interested in investigation?

Ukraine’s Interior Ministry, security service do not cooperate with UN monitors

Why? Because they are killing more and more of their own citizens on daily basis now?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I never cease to be amazed at how quickly a civilised country, once a load of weapons are handed out, falls into a state of war.

I think its something we should all be aware of especially as in the UK Cameron is banging on about getting in volved in yet more fighting in the ME and this will inevitably spread to other Muslim countries getting nearer and nearer to EU borders.

What has happened in Kiev is horrifying because we believe we live in a democracy yet we don't have the power to protest until its done armed with weapons and all hell breaks out. Its also a viscious PR time with people openly lying ,but I do believe that with the scams being made public, albeit after the event, we may not be so gullible a public as before, when we once trusted our governments to believe this hackneyed weapon.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hi Maghun,

I already answered to this one and only have to quote it from your post:

"RT could not confirm the veracity of the tapes, and Oleg Tsarev was not available for comment at the time of publication."

The same is true for the UN part. Yes, the UN has issues with the Odessa reasarches. As we could read:

a. the identification of the perpetrators who were shooting at protesters during the afternoon;
b. the conduct of the police on 2 May - why the police and the fire brigade either did not react, or were slow to react and who ordered what action;
c. what happened in the Trade Union Building and what caused the fire there;
d. what was the cause of the deaths in the Trade Union Building;
e. the identification of the perpetrators of the incidents and violence surrounding the fire in the Trade Union Building;
f. the need to guarantee justice for the victims and due process for the detainees.

I can second to all of their points. But still they did also not have those additional numbers of deads in their report. And there is no mentioning of Jewish Nazis. This would be astounding anyways from a neutral party.

Right now it looks rather bad in the east for the outlaws. The Russian army is approaching the border again. Russian militia leader Grikin aka Strelok appears on Russian tv again. His calling for direct Russian intervention is cut off yet. Putin seems not so resolutely right now.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Odessa facing a hard weekend: More than ten non-governmental organizations and individuals - from "Activists of Kulikovo Field" to "Right Sector" and a mysterious "Simferopol-Odessa Church" or "The Cossack Association" wanted to hold marches and rallies in almost all the major streets of Odessa on memorial day of June 22, 1941 when Nazi Germany's attacked the Soviet Union.

Odessa courts forbade mass actions on June 22, but hardly anyone will listen (russian)

About the propaganda war:

Image: While US State Department propaganda fails to confirm or deny the use of white phosphorus by Kiev against the people of eastern Ukraine, its propaganda does reveal that the vicious, heavily armed, Neo-Nazi Right Sector front is still operating across Ukraine and in direct cooperation with the regime in Kiev itself.

US Propaganda “Accidentally” Exposes Nazi Crimes in Ukraine

“Then a video of one of the detained reporters, Evgeny Davydov, appeared on pro-Kiev media, showing him confessing while he was still in captivity that he was forced to put in false information by editors in Moscow, and that in fact he wasn’t even in Slavyansk when the broadcast was edited and had obtained no footage from the town.”

The entry then admits:

“The two correspondents from Zvezda, a TV channel of the Russian Defense Ministry, Davydov and Nikita Konashenkov had been detained 14 June outside Slavyansk, reportedly by Right Sector militants who transferred them to the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) where they were investigated on suspicion of espionage.”

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This was an odd day in the east of the Ukraine.

The Donetsk People's Republic published ads in the social media and on Russian tv asking for volunteers, who can steer a tank.

President Proshenko appeared in the Donetsk region, demonstrating that things are under controle and proclaims a unilateral ceasefire for one week.

And on the same day more and more people report Russian tanks within the country. Even an Iskander was reported.

The silence of western politicians can be heard loudly.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
This was an odd day in the east of the Ukraine.

The Donetsk People's Republic published ads in the social media and on Russian tv asking for volunteers, who can steer a tank.

President Proshenko appeared in the Donetsk region, demonstrating that things are under controle and proclaims a unilateral ceasefire for one week.

And on the same day more and more people report Russian tanks within the country. Even an Iskander was reported.

The silence of western politicians can be heard loudly.

They aren't Russian tanks, they are Ukraine tanks left in a tank graveyard that the rebels have refurbished. Why would Russians be invading Ukraine with soviet-era armour when their T-80 and T-90 divisions are far superior? And why would Iskanders need to be brought past the border with their range?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

It is difficult to verify reports at times. The Iskander has been identified as a false report today. But still many claim that Russian tanks are in Eastern Ukraine. I keep this as rumours until it can be verified or proven as false.

What we got from the news today is that Russia is again preparing their troops for the worst step, but far away from Ukraine borders this time. And also that Lavrov does not accept Poroshenkos peace plan as such, saying it is just an ultimatum.

So it still all depends on Russian interpretation. At least they accept the new FM as someone, they can talk to. And it all depends on what Merkel, Obama and Hollande really talk about with Putin behind closed doors. Looks a lot to me as if they are thinking about sharing the terrain again between the western and eastern interests. West will sign the association treaty with EU in a few days, as will Moldavia and Georgia. Russia will keep it's foot in the doors with "Russian regions" in all three countries.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hm. Now Putin supports Poroshenko's peace plan.

Games are going on behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

To be fair, the unverified reports of the rebels fielding tanks from a tank graveyard were not entirely true. Turns out these soviet-era tanks were derelicts.

The armour the rebels do have now was claimed from clashes with Kiev forces. This includes tanks and APCs.

As for the ceasefire, there's reports and pictures of Kiev forces taking this opportunity to move in heavier equipment like Smerch MLRS groups and mobile AA.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

However. No reports of heavy fighting today. I heard of some clashes at the border. But it seems to be rather quite today. If they can accept a ceasefire, we should too. We are not even enemies after all.

Mhm, may be Belgium should not have won against Russia. Such things can cause unexpected results. But that is football. ;-)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Media reported that Igor Kolomoisky is in Europe, Geneva, where he has a house. He had escaped Ukraine after was dismissed as governor of Dnepropetrovsk.

“In the near future the investigators will put Avakov and Kolomoisky on the international wanted list and request a court warrant for their arrest,” according to IC spokesman Vladimir Markin.

Ukrainian news:

"Pro-russians are preparing for something. They say in august Odessa will become second Donetsk or maybe Slavyansk..."

Kolomoisky is good old friend of Nuland...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
You forgot to mention that the Russian Investigative Committee put Kolomoyskyi and Avakov on that list. So the fox is keeping the geese again. This is the same institution that followed the American way of monitoring social networks as we can read on Russia Today.

At the same side you bring someone's unsubstantiated claim that something will happen in Odessa, thus connecting them with Odessa again. But even the Russians don't connect him with that. Odessa is not mentioned in the accusations at all: Russian investigative committee charges Ukrainian officials with war crimes

And finally you think, things like "he is in Europe, Geneva" and "good old friend of Nuland" would convince any serious observer of anything. He is rich - maybe this makes him suspect per se - and he used to prefer to live in Geneva since 2000. I could not find any source but again Russian rumours, that he quit his job as governour. On the other hand: If he is out of the game, his oppononents should be lucky and relieved.

So you won on that one. And if he is only half the monster you make him, then it would be good for everybody. Including him, because he can spend more time with his "fascist" friends in Europe and the USA, maybe celebrating an ecumenical mass.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Always the realist President Putin pointed out that the Right Sector and the illegal far right military formations have not disarmed which after the events in Odessa, which the President said must be investigated, the people in the south east have every right to say: “Sure, we lay down our arms, and tomorrow they come and burn us alive!”

President Putin promoting peace in Ukraine, diplomacy in Austria Read

Have you heard about the outcome of the official international investigation about the massacre? Now, two months later what is the "official" stance?

According to the "official democratic investigation" they found traces of Molotov-cocktails in the Trade Union Building and weapons under the remains of burned camp, so officially the anti maidan protesters shot and burned themselves to death on May 2..

A week after the pre-planned Odessa-Massacre Kolomoisky was busy in murdering the survivors freed by relatives from police. I doubt anyone will ever receive the official report with the detainees names...

The cyber-berkut has now english page, maybe they will get the information.

...and yes, Kolomoisky is a monster, gangster, bankster, übermensch, and he ordered and financed the Odessa Massacre.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hi Maghun,

Putin is playing his games without real interest for the people in eastern Ukraine, I guess. I just read that Girkin is now a persona non grata in Russia. Obviously this is the outcome of the talks with the EU. Russia already has a lot of losses financially - not so much because of the weak sanctions, but more because investigators step away from Russia.
So this really sounds like a change.

I have not seen any news of the Odessa research yet. That is sad enough. But I also could not find any source for the allegedly killed people after the incident.
The Cyber Berkut site does not work at the moment. A quick search at twitter showed me, that a Russian writing person had also posted the 404-page. Don't know, if this is due to the new rules of the game or just accidental.

I believe you, if you say, Kolomoisky is not a good guy. But the proof that he is responsible for a massacre is still not there. There is even no proof that this was somehow organized other than the attack on the pro-Ukrainian demonstrators, which was known from Social Networks before.

On another note: USA and Russia are both now supporting Iran against ISIS. You only need a common enemy. If only the aliens would start an attack soon, then we could stop to call people Nazis or terrorists...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

July 4 at the information center "South-Eastern Front" interview about Odessa with journalist Irina Lashkevich.

Irina speaks about the investigation of the tragedy on May 2 in the House of Trade Unions in Odessa. She noted that "Governor established a commission, which publishes the results of its work. It amazes me the fact that in the basement of the House of Trade Unions there are 7 floors. The journalist and people are told only about one floor. Walled doors there. Nobody is trying to get to the truth. Facts are concealed. People have been poisoned by chlorine - it is a proven fact. Then they were destroyed. At about 50 people was shot to death at lower floors.

Planned mass murder in Odessa May 2 (russian video)

Cyber-berkut is "offline" now but busy publishing client lists of Kolomoisky's PrivatBank, the biggest ukrainian bank without any network security. Their twitter is poor, but enough for checking.

twitter.com...
edit on 07pm404u7 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Mhm. Again no proof? And where are all those people killed later? You said the freed people were killed, did'nt you? Are you just throwing around these things like confetti?

It does not make any sense to repeat always the same things and proof them with "it was said" and such things. Now we even don't know how many stories this building had downstairs. Suddenly there was a bunker beneath? Stairways to hell, I guess.

Again, Maghun, I would be ready to believe you. But, please, could you show us a little more than "someone said, it could be"? This is too serious to accuse people of something without anything.

If you don't like the way, the USA behaves in this world, then you also should dislike anybody else, who accuses people without any real founded statements. If you think, Guantanamo is a threat against everybody, then you should not be the voice of Russia either. They are trying to take away our freedoms and rights, yes. But following one gangster, because we don't want to follow the other one is stupid. To promote the killer, because we recognized the murderer, is not the real thing.

We as the people have to stand strong against all of these lies. I don't want any self acclaimed leader to speak for me. I don't want to have any president of another country to suck me in his system and acclaim that he freed me.

But, okay, maybe here I am wrong. Maybe, people like you want just this.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Proof? I hope journalist Irina Lashkevich will survive and if Donbass will liberate Odessa, only then we will know something real about the events, but those who are in power had enough time to destroy all evidence.

Are you believe the official story of 911?

People like me are against what is happening now in ukraine with western support: mass murder without impeachment.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No, I don't believe one word of the official story of 9/11. Even their own reasearches make me doubt anything of that and I think their report shows that they lied.

I also think, the USA has left the world community, betraying everybody, lying and spying on their friends.

But this does not make me blind for Russian imperialsim either. The USSR and later the Russian Federation have a strong history of intervention and even military actions in befriended countries. They did and do it again and again.

Your own view of the things really makes me wonder. You seem to be a good guy and have good intentions. But your arguments against the extremist are those of an extremist. This makes it hard to see the difference.

Only through our conversation here I am sure you can do better. But right now I am a little tired of all that. Only discussing wars and brutalities makes me feel bad. I go and try to find some other things to discuss. The Ukrainian cause has been decided by others meanwhile. We will see a border country with a lot of problems, but still growing with the time. If we only could say this all of ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join