It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion I had hoped, you could read it and give us some information, what is said in this article.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun You mean I was right, when I expected people to say, that the new police chief is a puppet.
But I prefer to see and judge myself. Even if it is very difficult in these days to get a clear view.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Direct hit, he is a junta puppet. Want evidence? Wait for international investigations result: 46 armed men (terrorists) due to fire...
edit on 6-5-2014 by maghun because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
a reply to: bastion I had hoped, you could read it and give us some information, what is said in this article.

I'm afraid I don't know Cyrillic and translators I know on both Russian/Polish/Ukranian sides have family links to intelligence services so would be at their mercy.

Managed to find the tape of her calling for Russia to be nuked though (which she confirmed she said it on twitter but killing 8 million part was made up) so anything's possible really.

www.youtube.com...

Twitter confirmation - twitter.com...

Can't believe she's my second cousin

edit on 6-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It says Julia is the puppet-master, and she wanted to cancel the coming ukrainian election with this action...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Sorry, if I disrupt the back and fro here, but I found this interesting regarding the topic.

Odessa's ex-governor, fired today, has accused Tymoshenko's election team of being behind the deadly violence

Tweet by Howard Amos again. There also is a link, but I can't find my glasses. ;-)

dumskaya.net...

I don't know, if this gives any informations or if it is just another wild accusation. Maybe someone, who understands the language can give us a little resume.

Title and article google translate
Former governor Nemirovsky accused Odessa tragedy protege Tymoshenko

Posted today retired head of the Odessa Oblast Vladimir Nemirovsky blamed the tragedy on May 2 People's Deputy Alexander Oak . As is known, is the head of the Oak Staff Yulia Tymoshenko in the Odessa region .

"People's Deputy of Ukraine faction " Motherland " Oak Alexander - the man who , in my opinion , led subversion . Police sabotaged work concerning separatism. SBU knew that building a weapon and an unknown substance . It's all a creature of Oak Alexander "- said in comments Nemirovsky TSN . Furthermore , Nemirovsky called Oak " looking ." According to him, he bribed the local law enforcement , with the result that the regional authorities had no influence over them . Its purpose was to destabilize the situation to disrupt the presidential election.
Oak himself denied the allegations . He promised to bring to the court Nemirovsky and indirectly accused him that he " brought home Odessites mourning ."

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
More videos of the incident are popping up...

Pro-Kiev rioters seen entering the trades building from a side door what the front was burning:

They're inside, capturing people, kicking in doors and smashing everything:

A lot of sources are claiming that several more people are missing and probably died in the building (116 they claim). They say that a lot of the bodies show either gunshots to the head or only the head and upper torso are burned, which is what the photos show (but we're not allowed to post that evidence here. Think of the children!).

Another point to this is that the authorities have barred families and journalists from seeing the bodies, and many people feel like they are covering up the facts.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers guys.

So for now I put it in the drawer "Somebody said something about someone" and put a reminder in the drawer "Remember this when it becomes a topic".

I know that vid when she lost controle of her words not knowing that she was taped. This was a no go for me. I had seen a documentation about the oligarchs in the Ukraine before and knew that she was not the sweet girl she played. But I always liked her somehow and felt pity for her, being in custody for stupid accusations. When I heard her words on that phone call, I lost every sympathy and thought she better should be in psychatrist care than do politics. But of course, if she has still all the money, she is very influential.

Maybe she should help the Ukrainians with that money. Reports are that the banks nearly all closed down in the east of Ukraine, supermarkets don't have much to offer, there is no gas or food. Things are becoming hard there.

Of course, this is also due to the regional warlords, who think they are great with a gun in their hands, but don't know how to keep the normal life up. Every coin has two sides.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

From the US German Marshall Fund's own records, The White House spokesman Jay Carney and the CIA's director John Brennan.

Link, please. Here's your chance to spread truth instead of opinion.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Another point to this is that the authorities have barred families and journalists from seeing the bodies, and many people feel like they are covering up the facts.

Ah no, that is not quiet true. Where do all those photos from inside come from? I followed Journos on Twitter, when they were allowed to go in. And they made photos as well. Then they reported that the people were let in. I had my problems with that, because you don't let trample a lot of people on a crime ground deleting all the traces.

Today the chief of the police excused this decision, saying exactly what I had thought: Many traces were destructed. But he said, he could not do it otherwise, because people demanded access.

So your statement can only refer to the few rooms they had sealed. This is reasonable at first. Let's see, what they say after some more research.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: unity100

No, its not 'interesting' or 'biased'.

So referring to a government as facists isn't biased, care to show how that isn't being biased?

So, you don't think referring to them as democratic is biased? Because in disregarding all facts, it certainly looks biased to me.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin They are interim. Is that biased now, because they are fascists in your view?
As somebody said: If Russia wants a legitimate government in Ukraine, why are they doing everything to hinder it? Same question to you: If you want a legitimate government, why are you not supporting everything that May elections come true?

This could be a good solution. Especially since a referendum is scheduled for the same day.

What worries me is that food and gas are out already in the east. Hard to go through this for more than two weeks.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Once again I supiled you all the details to verify it for yourself instead of taking my word for it(can.
'rt blame you for doubting it as it's a big claim).

White House aadmits Carney was in Ukraine after weeks of denying it - www.usatoday.com...

Associated Press video including the statements made at the conference. www.youtube.com...

A book deailing the money the Marshal fund gave to Ukranians groups known to have millitant and neo-nazi views. books.google.co.uk... VxHhM9sJZGOKsa8Z4W5p4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MG9pU6-kJcSIOPK2gfgN&ved=0CHAQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=us%20german%20%20marshall%20fund%20training%20ukrainians&f=false< br />
--

In the UK the last 60 years of CIA and British intel orchestrated coups have recently been declasfied so it's well covered in highly respected Uk press at the moment, regardless of their political stances. Even the Daily Mail (who praised Hitler in the late 30s and called for the UK to join them) are saying the CIA trained and armed the neo-nazi elements.

Here's the academic paper detailing how much money the US gives to neo-nzi Ukranian groups that I somehow forgot to post in the other thread.: www.academia.edu... ist_Discourse_European_Fascism_in_Talk_and_Text_London_and_New_York_Routledge_2013_228-255

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

It says Julia is the puppet-master, and she wanted to cancel the coming ukrainian election with this action...

Sources are quoting Tymoshenko as saying today that if she doesn't win the elections, then the "third round of revolution" will begin.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Okay, but you presented yourself as some insider and journalist. Now you even can not read the language. So what is your insider knowledge about? Being the cousin of a cousin? Come on, that is not really convincing. I Like your style but don't like the "I am in the know, but I don't know anything" way.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Siddharta because: e should be i

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin Yes, she got crazy. But she had no important role in these days. I don't think she has much influence. Politically she is dead now.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Siddharta because: got instad of goot, but goat would fit

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i just heard about this this morning from my russian friend

she gave me this source

www.1tv.ru...

i just read a few of the posts here and quickly became saddened by the attitude of the posters here.

i don't understand why people who aren't even close to being remotely involved are so quick to adamantly choose sides.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: sosobad

So what you think they set themselves on fire? Pretty extreme assumption, what would the have to gain from being dead?

I am just interested how you get the people on the ground set these fires when it starts inside a building with nothing from the outside to start it?

Funny thing about fires when they start, they spread, are you saying no molotovs where thrown at the building?

I didn't say that now did I, but in this case there was nothing thrown near that area to start that fire from the outside so how did it start?

You seem to be sidestepping the fact it started from the inside not the outside, why?

Did you even watch the videos from the people that escaped the building? That old woman looks like a spetsnaz operative doesn't she?

And who said anything about anyone being a Spetsnaz, I surely didn't. Nor did I ever make that assumption.

There is video evidence of pro kiev right wing people making molotovs and throwing them at the building.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarring This is because it is a catastrophe and everybody only picks out, what fits to his opinion.

RT does, too. And even ATS here is fighting a little war of words, but luckily without casualties. The truth loses again against propaganda - as so often.

But maybe some discussions here even make enemies to be friends. I know, it is much more difficult on the ground there.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

i might try to get her in here later.. it might be helpful to have an actual russian voice their opinion on the matter.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join