It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: unity100

I dont see a need to list the cases of lies, made up information and face-saving measures u.s. backed dictatorships and u.s. govt have perpetuated in the past few years.

And Putin was telling the truth when he gave his reason for invading Crimea?

aaah.

yes ?

I mean,

www.youtube.com...

Ukrainian presidential candidate, says that he is going to hang another mp by the balls, while attacking him.

rt.com...

"Hang scum later" - ukrainian temporary governor regarding protesting ethnic russian crimeans.

How about Georgia, was he being truthful then too?

GEORGIA ?!?!

You mean, when the american puppet president who came to power with a similar 'colored revolution' backed by usa, used u.s. given weapons and funds to attack ethnic russians in ossetia, in order to create problems for russia ?

By the request of W bush & Co ?

OF course was.

If any other country did the same thing to usa through mexico or canada, we would be talking in a post-apocalyptic world right now.

And wasn't the president of Ukraine a stooge for Putin that robbed the country blind for his own gain?

Actually he didnt rob the country blind. He ate a lot of money, most of which is reflected in the extravagant presidential palace - which is in the hands of the neonazis now, by the way.

Actually during his presidency, ukraine had numerous debt forgiveness cases regarding its natural gas debt to russia, got $18 billion loans in very generous terms, and many other perks.

They did not experience austerity until the u.s. backed neonazis made a deal with imf and immediately shoved austerity down the throats of ukrainians.

Speaking of eating money,

If the previous President ate that much money, he'd be #1 rich guy in ukraine. JUST like how the earlier, american backed witch was and IS still #2 richest woman in all ukraine, despite she had nothing when she took over the government.

That's eating.
edit on 6-5-2014 by unity100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Those "nine people" were given security, military, and intelligence posts in the government.

THE posts that actually CONTROL a country.

Actually, they only enforce the decisions of the people who control the country. Being a brutal thug seems to be a qualification for police and military work in that part of the world, so you have to admit being a militant punk is an advantage... and you don't have to do difficult math the way you would if you were the Finance Minister or in charge of Public Works.

As for the rest of your post, the intellectual laziness it demonstrates itself suggests a reason for your beliefs.

funny propositions.

neonazis took the posts that can kill people in a government after a u.s. backed coup, and you 'wonder' whether there is anyone else who can control them.

behold this person and tell us whether anyone can control him :

www.youtube.com...

One of the 'opposition leaders' in the right wing. Thankfully, this person was SOMEHOW killed. because he had been exaggerating this too much.

His buddies still have the security posts though.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I dont see anything blurred about u.s. state dept spending $5 billion to stage a coup in ukraine, using neonazi groups cia trained.

Where does this "information" come from?

US State Dept. is not denying that, they are actually PROUD of it, so it is pointless to argue otherwise.

Oh, you must be thinking about the time a career politician boasted to a Ukrainian lobbying group that they had spent five billion dollars on NGOs providing health care for the poor, watchdog groups protecting journalists and other such regime destabilizing things. It is called "soft power," spreading good will with a checkbook. Now ask yourself: what kind of regime is threatened by poor children getting eyeglasses?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

neonazis took the posts that can kill people in a government after a u.s. backed coup, and you 'wonder' whether there is anyone else who can control them.

Just repeating "US backed coup" does not make it a fact.

behold this person and tell us whether anyone can control him :

www.youtube.com...

One of the 'opposition leaders' in the right wing. Thankfully, this person was SOMEHOW killed. because he had been exaggerating this too much.

So you have answered your own question: if you do not toe the line, you will be killed. It's called "rough justice."

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I dont see anything blurred about u.s. state dept spending $5 billion to stage a coup in ukraine, using neonazi groups cia trained.

Really ?

You are not even aware of the most important leak regarding these matters, and yet you have opinion regarding this ? How come.

www.youtube.com...

US State Dept's very own Victoria Nulands, talking on a podium adorned with Chevron and Exxon logos, BOASTING that they spent $5 billion for regime change.

thats actually not even a leak. someone just taped and posted it.

that was in the links i have given repeatedly. that you havent even watched it, talks very bad of your debate approach.

Oh, you must be thinking about the time a career politician boasted to a Ukrainian lobbying group that they had spent five billion dollars on NGOs providing health care for the poor, watchdog groups protecting journalists and other such regime destabilizing things. It is called "soft power," spreading good will with a checkbook. Now ask yourself: what kind of regime is threatened by poor children getting eyeglasses?

yeah, "Health care for the poor".

being able to think that is something that ACTUALLY happens, tells of one's ignorance of state of affairs in u.s. foreign policy.

www.bbc.com...

Here is what the 'aid' funds are used for. and actually not even state department - its USAID itself. an 'aid' organization.

and cuba is not the only country they did this for either.

very funny, 'poor children getting eyeglasses'.

Maybe you would like to see u.s. lawmakers themselves grilling state department on this subject matter

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If something which amounted to 1% of this was done to mexico or canada, u.s. would readily be at war with the country which did it.

Let's look at this for a second...

You do remember the Cuban Missile Crisis where Russia attempted to put nuclear warheads 90 miles from the US, which btw they didn't go to war over.

As for Mexico, I am beginning to think that nobody really wants Mexico not even some of their citizens which is why we have so much illegal immigration happening in this country.

And Canada is just too damn cold in the winter so who would want that?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Just repeating "US backed coup" does not make it a fact.

i dont even understand the approach of people like you.

www.youtube.com...

You are contradicting what is being relayed by Retired US generals.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Leaked phone calls of eu diplomats, u.s. diplomats.

US senators themselves

wearechange.org...

this one is actually a presidential hopeful.

So you have answered your own question: if you do not toe the line, you will be killed. It's called "rough justice."

his buddies are still in power.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Maybe you would like to see u.s. lawmakers themselves grilling state department on this subject matter

They are grilling her about Russia spying. What does providing internet to Cubans have to do with Russia's invasion of Ukraine? You are all over the place. Pick one lie and stick with it.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If something which amounted to 1% of this was done to mexico or canada, u.s. would readily be at war with the country which did it.

Let's look at this for a second...

You do remember the Cuban Missile Crisis where Russia attempted to put nuclear warheads 90 miles from the US, which btw they didn't go to war over.

I remember it, but it seems you dont.

Russia put missiles into cuba, in response to u.s. missiles in turkey - under russia's nose.

And when crisis came, us did NOT back down.

Kennedy refused removing already obsolete missiles from turkey - missiles which were already marked obsolete and were going to be removed because now submarine-based missiles were being used.

USSR backed to prevent world war 3.

It was ok for usa to have missiles under ussr's nose, but the opposite was not tolerable.

This is why i linked the previous documentary.

www.openfilm.com...

but it seems people are just ignoring references and facts, and keeping on to have opinions.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

They are grilling her about Russia spying. What does providing internet to Cubans have to do with Russia's invasion of Ukraine? You are all over the place. Pick one lie and stick with it.

Ok. Let me pick THIS 'lie' then.

wearechange.org...

Go debunk Ron Paul.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I speak English and understand context. Russian propagandists are twisting out of context statements to create false impressions. Unfortunately, Putin keeps changing his story, so it gets confusing for them.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Go debunk Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is an idiot who doesn't even understand how banks work.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I speak English and understand context. Russian propagandists are twisting out of context statements to create false impressions. Unfortunately, Putin keeps changing his story, so it gets confusing for them.

did you debunk ron paul yet ?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Go debunk Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is an idiot who doesn't even understand how banks work.

And this is where i exit this discussion :

- Discounting Wesley Clark, an us. general
- Discounting Ron paul, u.s. senator and former presidental hopeful
- Discounting US state dept itself, and its very own victoria nulands in their leaked and posted videos
- Discounting leaked EU diplomat tapes
- Discounting CIA itself, after they admitted to staging coups around the world
www.foreignpolicy.com...

- Discounting LIVE interviews based on 'ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTEXT'.

excuse me but there is nothing left to debate with you. keep believing that u.s. state dept is spending us taxpayer money to help poor children get glasses.

So that dick cheney can add to $38.9 billion profit haliburton made during iraq war, with more from ukraine, syria etc.

Good evening. It was fairly pleasant discussing with you people. im out.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry, if I disrupt the back and fro here, but I found this interesting regarding the topic.

Odessa's ex-governor, fired today, has accused Tymoshenko's election team of being behind the deadly violence

Tweet by Howard Amos again. There also is a link, but I can't find my glasses. ;-)

dumskaya.net...

I don't know, if this gives any informations or if it is just another wild accusation. Maybe someone, who understands the language can give us a little resume.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Siddharta because: language

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Could well be true - there was a leaked audio recording of Tymochenko calling for pro-Russians to be euthanised a couple of months back - not certain it was ever verified as genuine though.

CANADIAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE

quoting

GERMAN EXPERT

NO involvement of RT or any other 'dubious source'.

enjoy.

Interesting how they describe the Ukraine government as facists.

Yes, that isn't a little biased there now is it?

The majority of the groups who form Maidan call themselves 'radical neo-fascists' so it's one of the rare occasions the term is used correctly.
edit on 6-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

You are right, the new police chief is a puppet too:

He called on the Right Sector to exercise restraint and select individuals who will represent the group in order to easily communicate with it about further actions from police.

Spinning the Odessa Massacre

Addressing a pro-Kiev rally, Odessa’s new head of police spoke against ‘separatism’ and vowed to revise the earlier release of pro-autonomy activists.

Will you trust him "investigating" this mass murder? Everybody knows that 46 is a fake number, the Odessa police officially lists 150 others "missing".

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And this is where i exit this discussion :

Good bye.

- Discounting Wesley Clark, an us. general

Taken out of context.

- Discounting Ron paul, u.s. senator and former presidental hopeful

An idiot. (Incidentally, Wesley Clark was more likely to be elected than Paul, but I don't expect you know much about American politics.)

- Discounting US state dept itself, and its very own victoria nulands in their leaked and posted videos

Taken out of context, edited and deliberately misconstrued.

- Discounting leaked EU diplomat tapes

Taken out of context, edited and containing only second hand rumor.

- Discounting CIA itself, after they admitted to staging coups around the world
www.foreignpolicy.com...

So has Russia and the KGB. Why not them?

- Discounting LIVE interviews based on 'ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTEXT'.

I'm not sure what you mean.

excuse me but there is nothing left to debate with you. keep believing that u.s. state dept is spending us taxpayer money to help poor children get glasses.

And you keep believing Vladimir Putin is the Savior of Ukraine.

So that dick cheney can add to $38.9 billion profit haliburton made during iraq war, with more from ukraine, syria etc.

Ukraine will be a dead loss. It is valuable only to teach Putin a lesson.

Good evening. It was fairly pleasant discussing with you people. im out.

Спокойной ночи!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

get outta here, after all these years Russia is still but,but, but hurt, over being out Chess Boarded,,checkmated, u know master stratagist, and all.
Why do u think there was a massive Program too push CHESS????

cause ya got outplayed.

We were watching it live u know.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

From the US German Marshall Fund's own records, The White House spokesman Jay Carney and the CIA's director John Brennan.

Do they not show this kind of news in the US?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join