It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Read rumour on Twitter that the former police chief of Odessa was arrested, others that he flew.
The letter seems to be true:

Ukraine’s Minister of Interior Arsen Avakov reported that former chief of Odessa oblast police Dmytro Fuchedzhi has been placed on a wanted list. “Mr Fuchedzhi crossed the state border of Ukraine at 5 am this morning and is now a fugitive from justice; he has been placed on a wanted list”, said Avakov to journalists gathered at Kharkiv airport on Wednesday, May 7.

Former Odessa Oblast Police Chief Fuchedzhi Flees Ukraine, Placed on Wanted List

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

If the recent info out of Russia is rue I don't think he will be the last to flee.

Russia announced they are pulling their troops back and have called on protestors to end the violence and stop the referendum.

IF, and that's a big IF, that is true then those involved in trying to break Ukraine up have just found themselves without a safety net so to speak. If Russia backs off then the pro Russia / pro separatist elements are on their own.

What will be interesting to watch is how many of the people in the South and East will flee to Russia and will Russia accept them? I ask that because it would undermine Russia's stated position about having nothing to do with those groups.

If those groups aren't controlled by Russia then we should see Putin refusing them entry. If they do it will again undermine Putin.

Where is Putin at in the cycle of this incident? I think Dr. Sheldon Cooper (BigBang Theory) said it best-

"I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel with out any means of propulsion"

edit on 8-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra It is not the first time that Putin said, he will call back the troops... So I stay with those who say: I believe it, when it happens.

But he caused some nervousness in Sloviansk and Donetsk. Talking to people reporters tweet their answers. Most say they will have the referendum on Sunday anyway. Some called Putin a traitor. And some thought, this was western propaganda and not true.

Edit to add: Just now the People's Republic of Donetsk announced that they will have the referendum on Sunday. Putin can lean back again and smile.

edit on 8-5-2014 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Yeah I just saw that about the referendum.

Without the no insignia Russians to control things I dont see how its going to work out. They can vote to their hearts content - it wont be acknowledged.

Im not even sure why they are going thru the motions when those holding the referendum are going to falsify the results anyway. When they announce the predetermined result im wondering how long it will take for Russia to move in.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yeah I just saw that about the referendum.

Without the no insignia Russians to control things I dont see how its going to work out. They can vote to their hearts content - it wont be acknowledged.

Im not even sure why they are going thru the motions when those holding the referendum are going to falsify the results anyway. When they announce the predetermined result im wondering how long it will take for Russia to move in.

How can you honestly prove any of that?

And it's not like there's no pressure on them, being that they are surrounded by the junta's military and all...

By the way, did you hear about the 15,000 junta troops positioning themselves along the Russian border?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Look at Crimea.... The exact same thing that occurred there is occurring in the south and east of Ukraine.

As for the green men with no insignia Hitl err Putin admitted that on Russian TV that they were Russian soldiers.

The UNHCR report states the Crimea election was a fraud.
Putin's own council states its a fraud.

The 15k troops are there because Russia has 40k on Ukraine's East Border, 25-30k in Crimea and a few thousand more illegally occupying Transnistria. Its only prudent for Ukraine to call up and deploy troops when you have 60k+ Russian troops deployed on Ukraine's borders with Putin threatening to continue his invasion of Ukraine every other day.

I think its hilariously sad and pathetic that you even brought up Ukraine troop numbers. For a person who has consistently argued no nation can match Russian military prowess. Have you and others gotten so desperate that you think repeating Ukraine, 15k troops and border over and over is going to score you any more points?

Russia started this mess.
Russia invaded Ukraine.
Russian has military units on Ukraine's border.
Russia has threatened to continue their invasion into Ukraine.

I long for the day when the Russian people take back their country and actually allow there children to be taught how to think on their own instead of believing whatever it is their worthless government doctrines tell them to believe.

Carry on with the propaganda comrade Vovin.

* - Putin acknowledges green uniformed / armed / non insignia members are Russian military. They are NOT members of the Black Sea Fleet, they were deployed in violation of that agreement, and they took part in seizing Crimea - which is an act of war. No amount of spin in the world will change that fact.
RT- Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

* - The UNHCR report to the UN in Mid April stated essentially the exact same thing.
Putin's Human Rights Council Accidentally Posts Real Crimean Election Results; Only 15% Voted For Annexation

* - When you have individuals / civilians in a country where they state they are not a citizen of, and those people take up arms against the government, its not a revolution. Its an armed invasion and those individuals should be expelled / captured tried and charged.

* - When you have Russian soldiers in Ukraine with no insignias and in civilian clothes, per the Geneva Convention, they can be summarily executed as spies.

Tis is nothing but a vanity exercise for Putin to re-inflate his ego, regardless of the body count he created. And just like Stalin, Putin wont care about the body count, so long as his ego is stroked by those who aren't dead because of him yet.

Now - your evidence the information presented is false.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Look at Crimea.... The exact same thing that occurred there is occurring in the south and east of Ukraine.

Except that nobody died in Crimea...Oh and the Russian troops were already there..and there's no fascist thugs burning women and children alive....

Honest question: Where would you rather live right now, Odessa or Crimea?

ETA. You can stop calling people "comrade" now, it just makes you look a little...foolish..

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Except that nobody died in Crimea...Oh and the Russian troops were already there..and there's no fascist thugs burning women and children alive....

Yet. That we know of.

Honest question: Where would you rather live right now, Odessa or Crimea?

Odessa, hands down. There is hope that it will eventually become a democracy. Now that Hitler Putin has his claws on Crimea, there will be nothing there but Fascism.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Odessa, hands down. There is hope that it will eventually become a democracy. Now that Hitler Putin has his claws on Crimea, there will be nothing there but Fascism.

I'm sorry, but that displays your level of Russophobia. You'd rather live in a country torn by civil unrest and murder with gangs of thugs roaming the streets executing civilians, than live in a peaceful country ruled by Russia. Too bad all those dead Ukrainians will never see this "democracy" you're so desperately hoping for.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
True. the russians had killed alot of political opponents back in ww2 so we know they will do it when its convenient. the polish free army learned this the hard way but th e russians still deny they did it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Kherson region's governor, appointed by junta, told in a speech at a Victory Day rally for WWII veterans that Hitler had liberated Ukraine when... Well, watch the video yourselves.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As for the green men with no insignia Hitl err Putin.......

Now - your evidence the information presented is false.

It's really hard to take you at all seriously when you're comparing Putin to Hitler while backing the actual neo-Nazi fascist scum at the same time.

My evidence? I've been providing evidence the whole time. You may not notice it because I post first-hand videos and you post some obscurely-biased opinion pieces with big name publishers. Anything to twist around the fact that fascists are the scum of the Earth. But that's not surprising: fascism begets fascism.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

UKRAINE IS ONE, as you can see...

New Kiev-appointed Kherson governor (not elected) Odarchenko praises Hitler in Victory Day speech 09.05.2014, crowd can't believe their ears. People get totally furious, rip the microphone off its stand.

Was this discussed between Vic and Yats before? Waiting for Snowden's leaks...

In front of survivors of WWII? Now I have no doubt that the NATO working hardly on civil war in Ukraine.

Can we call from now the molotov-appointed opponent-burning "ukraine_is_one" junta nazi's, or wait for MSM?

I suggest inviting him to the memorial day of D-Day! It's coming soon.
edit on 9-5-2014 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a peaceful country ruled by Russia.

Your own words, not mine.

Too bad all those dead Ukrainians will never see this "democracy" you're so desperately hoping for.

Better dead than ruled by a dictator.

edit on 9-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's really hard to take you at all seriously when you're comparing Putin to Hitler while backing the actual neo-Nazi fascist scum at the same time.

To the best of my knowledge, no-one on ATS has ever defended Svoboda and its loathsome representatives. On the other hand, many of Putin's defenders here have espoused anti-Semitic views straight out of neo-Nazi propaganda. That is a straight up fact, and you know it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are right! They can not be nazi's, because they are NOT anti-semitic, they have hotline to israeli embassy in Kiev, the same type as the new coup-appointed junta:

In February 2014, Yarosh and the Israeli ambassador to Ukraine agreed to establish a "hotline" to prevent provocations and coordinate actions when issues arise.

They only behave like nazis, dress like nazi's, kill like nazi's, but they are in love with jews (Yatsenyuk, Turchinov, Avakov and many more are jews too) so they are not nazi's...

Guess what? If you are from the "land of the free", learn about the ideology here: American Nazi Party

In everyday use it means brutal crowd violating and killing innocent and weaker...

Now imagine they are in control in a country where quarter of the people don't ever spoke their "nazional-official" language literally.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

In everyday use it means brutal crowd violating and killing innocent and weaker...

Now imagine they are in control in a country where quarter of the people don't ever spoke their "nazional-official" language literally.

Except, of course, Svoboda is not running the country, a coalition government is. Unlike in the Eastern part of the country, where a small, self appointed band of separatists are attacking policemen, starting fires and trying to pretend they represent the majority. But thank you for being up front about your own anti-Semitism. It goes quite well with your admiration of fascism. How it must hurt to use the term "Nazi" as a derogatory term.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I see you are very educated not only on the ongoing ukrainian situation, but in the misleading of the people for thousands of years in our history, so I share a secret with you, please don't tell anyone:

Putin will now take the following steps as well:

Lift the sanctions against Iran;

Forbid the transport of American troops over Russian territory;

Publicly expose what really happened on 11 September 2001. As a member of the secret service, he obviously has access to all the relevant information. This last step would be devastating for the USA: The American System would be completely discredited and would be unable to indulge in future devastating foreign adventures.

In response to a widely discussed question, Putin will most certainly not expose the Holocaust myth. There are a number of reasons why he will not do this, which I will not discuss at this time.

Yes, if you say, I am anti-semitic. But I dont hate semites! I hate nazi's! Who am I?

Bad guys:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a peaceful country ruled by Russia.

Your own words, not mine.

Too bad all those dead Ukrainians will never see this "democracy" you're so desperately hoping for.

Better dead than ruled by a dictator.

So, what do you think of the military-industrial deepstate complex that runs countries like the USA?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

To the best of my knowledge, no-one on ATS has ever defended Svoboda and its loathsome representatives. On the other hand, many of Putin's defenders here have espoused anti-Semitic views straight out of neo-Nazi propaganda. That is a straight up fact, and you know it.

And those people exist everywhere, blaming Jews for everything for thousands of years. It has nothing to do with the Nazis, other than the fact that the Nazis reacted very strongly to their perceived notions of Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join