It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and my son talk about father kicking 6 year old off ramp.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puresk1lls

With a comment that breaks so many of the ToS of ATS...I wonder how it is you can tell "me" that I am unaware of what ATS is about lol.

Sigh...point being...you are defending a man who kicked a 6 year old child.

Remove the ramp...see this as just the dad kicking a kid on the front lawn...is that also ok? or is it only ok when you add a 15ft tall ramp?

MM

(post by Puresk1lls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Puresk1lls removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puresk1lls
a reply to: GoShredAK

LOL, you obviously have never been on halfpipe. Go with your two cents elsewhere, my nephew is 8 years old and can tear that sh** straight the f*** up, I have seen him bail over a thousand times by now. SISSY.

Sir, I have spent almost 40 years with skaters and snowboarders. I have seen horrible injuries on ramps and level ground alike.

I suggest you learn more about skating before you stress that injury on a half pipe is not possible if you are kicked in.

I also hope you learn to stop breaking the rules of ATS and start finding an acceptable way to defend this father who kicked a 6 year old from a 15ft drop.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

LOL, you obviously have never been on halfpipe. Go with your two cents elsewhere, my nephew is 8 years old and can tear that sh** straight the f*** up, I have seen him bail over a thousand times by now. SISSY.

Brah, really? A seasoned skateboarder would never be so disrespectful. Ive been skating for 14 years and have dropped in on cement vert.

I'll be back gotta work

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

On cement vert hahahaha.

(post by Puresk1lls removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Brah, really? A seasoned skateboarder would never be so disrespectful. Ive been skating for 14 years and have dropped in on cement vert.

I'll be back gotta work

Many skaters have commented all over the net about this dad and his 6 year old son. Not a single one has defended the act. Even the guy who owns the park and ran it for 20 years said he has never seen something so blatantly wrong at his park in his life and confronted the father telling him that he was raising his child wrong.

Now if skaters world wide are outraged...you gotta wonder how legit this guy defending the man actually is. No skater I know would call this behavior "ok" and I personally know many.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Internet tough guys. Love it. Funny, never had a guy like this guy say something like that to my face. Just like the tough road rage guys on the street. All talk till you call their bluff and step out of your car.
Waste of time arguing with him guys. He will be gone shortly anyway.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask

It most definitely doesn't sound like it and I know for a fact that is a lie. hahahhahhhahahahhah SIR. ;*

Kid...in CT there is nothing to do BUT skate and snowboard.

People from "my crew" have been sponsored. I've seen insane skating in my own front yard.

I lived across the street from a half-pipe for over20 years.

You truly think you are the only skater in the world??? Hahhahahaha. Sigh, you won't be here long. Good day. Its sad to see you think kicking children is ok.

MM

link   

originally posted by: Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Internet tough guys. Love it. Funny, never had a guy like this guy say something like that to my face. Just like the tough road rage guys on the street. All talk till you call their bluff and step out of your car.
Waste of time arguing with him guys. He will be gone shortly anyway.

True true...

Sorry, didn't mean to feed the nonsensical troll.

MM

link   
that was a mean and 'unfatherly' thing to do to that poor kid.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is how I learned to ride a bike.. My dad pushed me..

Like the big ass hill road hill and other road..
Google Maps

I wouldn't do that to a kid but sometimes you learn to do cool things the hard way..

On a bright note, i never rode again....

(post by LockwithnoKey removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry for the mess. We'll handle the rest behind the scenes.

P.S. Just in case anyone may be wondering: Ad Hominem Attacks And You

edit on 5/2/2014 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have 3 kids and I can honestly say that was abusive and totally the definition of bad parenting. Great video OP you actually do the right thing by talking to your children and he sounds like a smart kid. At 6 years old in particular is totally outrageous and should have the father disciplined in some way and I see no defense of these actions. I have a son and two daughters and I do my absolute best to make sure they are safe and will only ever let them attempt stuff like that if THEY ARE READY and confident about it. That size of half pipe is for experienced skaters which rarely if not ever means a damn 6 year old and that father is just a plain idiot for which I think his kid will grow up hating him for imo. That type of macho mentality is one of the biggest problems in the world today.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This mess is created when people that don't know each other from Adam call each other bad parents.

People will go instant defensive mode when accused of bad parenting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join