It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Australian news reports posted last night and again this morning.

Authorities are examining material that has washed ashore south of Perth to identify if it is related to the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Police from Busselton secured the material that was found 10 kilometres east of Augusta in the South West of Western Australia.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) is examining photographs of the material to see if it is related to the search for the aircraft.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've said this from day 1 .... my 5 theories

1. flew and landed in Yemen
2. flew and landed in the Maldeves
3. was flying towards Diego Garcia in a suicide mission and was shot down by the US
4. China shot it down after it was discovered it was flying a suicide mission to China
5. accidentally shot down.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ugh, I'm tired of this Diego Garcia crap. I've been to Diego five or six times on deployments. I flew on KC-135s. The only hangers on DG are the portable B-2 hangers. You can't even fit a 707 in those. DG does not have fighters stationed at it. So unless a B-1 or B-52 was carrying air to air missiles, rule that out. The runway at DG is one of the largest in the world yes. However nobody just lands at DG. It's a military island, the only civilians are Philippine natives there strictly for work. There are space satellites dishes on DG that are so sensitive that if you fly over them they are destroyed. You have to take extra precautions when taking off and landing there to avoid these dishes. If it did land there, someone would have seen it and a story as big as this wouldn't have been secret for long. Oh and by the way, there is no "radar" coverage out there when you get away from the islands approach control. We didn't even file flight plans out there to support the bombing missions in Afghanistan. We either took off and flew north for three hours to meet the bomber coming back from the aor, or took off with a bomber, flew north with it, topped it off with gas, and returned to DG. Again, no radar, no flight plans.

Edit: here's some pics of DG from my collection...

edit on 23-4-2014 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the biggest lie since 911 .

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

There was an article a while back revealing the fact that a the FBI had there own kind of black box on the plane that was tracking the plane in flight for four hours after they officially stated it had crashed.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135
How come photography was allowed at DG?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed

I have been saying this since day 1.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This has bee going around for a while, and it makes more sense than a crash in the Indian Ocean.

Pakistan is almost exactly the right distance for how long the engine telemetry worked. Course the problem is, if it truly IS a problem, the engine telemetry didn't include location information. Which I personally do not believe...A telemetry packet that includes a header with a date/time stamp, and no location info? Bull...location data would be very helpful in analyzing engine performance.

So...look in Pakistan...and expect Pakistan government involvement of some sort...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Just Great ! They've just started looking into that possibility now?? Like...errr...Yeah, sure.

The sad truth is that we will never really know what happened to that plane. Possible debris has washed up on Perth's shores. It could have been planted there, some will say. After all, haven't they been searching the ocean at great costs to just find out now that they were hearing whale locator beacons?

This whole thing is such a mess, it's not even funny. No matter what they eventually find, we will never know the real answers. Never.

All I hope for is that we don't ever see this plane in the sky, ever again. Cause if we do and, in fact it didn't crash, it will make 9/11 look like a kid's bedtime story tale.

Just my opinion. S&F Daas.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: liejunkie01

So it was hijacked and then shot down?
Or what was the motive to shoot it down

I think they did a pretty good job conveying the message that the pilot was a little off his rocker.

Three days or so before they released the pilot conversation manifedts, they told the Chinese that the Malaysian government that they had sealed evidence of the tower to pilot transmissions, radar information, and security transcripts that can never be revealed to the public. Thrn all of the sudden they release some transcripts that say nothing?

I think that the pilot told them what his intentions were, hence the security and tower conversations that will never be released.

Isn't it kind of wierd how we haven't had any new reports on the pilot? Motives, followups?

I feel it is being swept under the rug slowly.

Just my opinion and trying to connect the dots that everyone else seems to be overlooking.

We have pilot friends and that say that both pilots are supposed to sign off and confirm that everything is OK. Only one did so, so that means the other one was either locked out of the flight deck or worse.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Not true. Only 1 pilot runs the radios, the other is monitoring instruments/flying. At least in my 30+ years of flying this is the way it works.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My bet is still on Pakistan or shot down, wether on purpose or accidentially.
There are too many odds in this case and to be honest the Malaysian authorities just look like a bunch of incompetent village policemen now.
They thought they are able to handle the situation, but were not and made it even worse.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakejarcel
Australian news reports posted last night and again this morning.

Authorities are examining material that has washed ashore south of Perth to identify if it is related to the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Police from Busselton secured the material that was found 10 kilometres east of Augusta in the South West of Western Australia.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) is examining photographs of the material to see if it is related to the search for the aircraft.

This morning they are now saying the debris are not from MH370
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
How come photography was allowed at DG?

When was it not? I got dozens of pics there

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Boom, were you there in 1997? We stopped at DG for fuel in a C21 on the way to Djibouti.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
This is sounding more and more like am episode of LOST

Indeed it is....

Can somebody on ATS please gimme a review of the plausable explanations thus far? somebody said the pilots were avoiding the radar on purpose, is this true?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockflier

Boom, were you there in 1997? We stopped at DG for fuel in a C21 on the way to Djibouti.

No I joined in 2000. 03 was the first year I was there.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Either way someone knows what happened.

Someone with the initials U.S.A. knows precisely where the flight ended. These people are choosing not to reveal anything for some reason.

I agree, and said for a while now that whatever happened is considered too bad or weird to tell anyone -

Even if you have to sink a decoy black box or two into the most remote inaccessible ocean right before the batteries would die to make people assume it mysteriously crashed...

Somebody felt that's better than telling the truth... scary thought...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: w810i
This is sounding more and more like am episode of LOST

Indeed it is....

Can somebody on ATS please gimme a review of the plausable explanations thus far? somebody said the pilots were avoiding the radar on purpose, is this true?

I don't think anyone will. So do your own homework

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think the plausible explanations are all down to what you find personally plausible.
That in mind, my personal plausible theories are (in no particular order) Shot down. Hijacked and landed. And if it did wind up in the sea I don't think it was deliberate, they seem to have gone to a lot of bother to avoid radar detection and other aircraft so to pitch it in the sea makes no sense.

I did say in an earlier post that I had read that, aside from the transponders appearing to be manually disengaged, other things that point to the plane being flown to avoid detection include, flying at an altitude between two altitudes commonly used for flight paths, practically ensuring they wouldn't meet any other aircraft. Then there were also stories that the plane flew hugging the borders of countries so that each country that might see it would think it was the property of the neighbouring nation. There were others but these are the points I absorbed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join