Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: Psynic
Psynic No its not a prediction at all. We may be correct, or we may be all wet, but we did this search by our means within a week of M H 370 going missing. Actually before news of some of these "stray" sightings bubbled up in the press reports. And well before the ACARS handshakes were explained to the public. Unless they flew in circles, the Northern Arc is only slightly less probable than flying out over the Indian Ocean and ditching. IIRC, those ACARS handshakes extended beyond the time limits for the fuel they had on board.

And that makes the engines cutting out and the plane falling down into the Ocean, even more questionable, IMHO. But with a refueling pit stop, between Kashmir and Nepal, almost any destination between Australia, Iran, and Africa, becomes possible. The low and slow witnesses are putting a new set of range limits on this mystery. If a skeleton crew pulled off a hatch, and suited up with parachute harnesses, then they couldn't fly too high or fast with a door open. 9 to 10, 000 feet would be about their practical ceiling, without cabin pressurization . By August, the mountain snows should be near minimum, and something may start to reflect sunlight and point out a crash site.

Albeit, a very quiet crash landing site.

Pulleeze.

Divining the location of MH370 by dowsing has no business in any Forum other than the SUPERNATURAL.

Re-fueling the aircraft without any witnesses or record is not a viable theory and bailing out of it to a waiting escape vessel is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Psynic, when I download a photo of someone, the first thing I do is to determine if they are dead or alive. Between M H 370 going missing, and today, I button holed Alison and Joe Dubois at a V.I.P. session in Sea Tac, Washington. She writes about using "Old West" photos to do some of this work. Its really no more difficult than witching a water well. Once I got that this Pilot was deceased, I didn't really go any farther on his dime, if you get my drift.

But what I did find was an online program where I could input long. and lat. and then graph the path across the spherical Earth's surface. Then I noted that my X marks the spot for his death, lined up with this "Great Circle" route across the Indian Ocean, from Kuala Lumpur, to Lahore. So did some of the questionable sightings West of the Straits of Malacca, by men on ships. Straight lines on flat Earth 2 D maps point out over the Indian Ocean to those barren search areas. But the "Great Circle" of the Earth's surface brings this flight path back on course for Northern India, and ultimately to Pakistan, near Lahore.

Its my own educated guess that Lahore's own Navigation beacon, would have been like a candle in the window, if the Indians got suspicious, and turned off all of theirs. So you see, most of this is educated guesses, with only a bit of dowsing. One of us lives in Western Australia, not so far away. So, he's leading the search from his end. But now, there are so many thought forms, bouncing around, that all I can do is sit tight and wait. This is barely para normal, much less "Supernatural". I know Supernatural, and I know this isn't that. Not even close!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Psynic, when I download a photo of someone, the first thing I do is to determine if they are dead or alive. Between M H 370 going missing, and today, I button holed Alison and Joe Dubois at a V.I.P. session in Sea Tac, Washington. She writes about using "Old West" photos to do some of this work. Its really no more difficult than witching a water well. Once I got that this Pilot was deceased, I didn't really go any farther on his dime, if you get my drift.

But what I did find was an online program where I could input long. and lat. and then graph the path across the spherical Earth's surface. Then I noted that my X marks the spot for his death, lined up with this "Great Circle" route across the Indian Ocean, from Kuala Lumpur, to Lahore. So did some of the questionable sightings West of the Straits of Malacca, by men on ships. Straight lines on flat Earth 2 D maps point out over the Indian Ocean to those barren search areas. But the "Great Circle" of the Earth's surface brings this flight path back on course for Northern India, and ultimately to Pakistan, near Lahore.

Its my own educated guess that Lahore's own Navigation beacon, would have been like a candle in the window, if the Indians got suspicious, and turned off all of theirs. So you see, most of this is educated guesses, with only a bit of dowsing. One of us lives in Western Australia, not so far away. So, he's leading the search from his end. But now, there are so many thought forms, bouncing around, that all I can do is sit tight and wait. This is barely para normal, much less "Supernatural". I know Supernatural, and I know this isn't that. Not even close!

Moderators, please remove this bogus post to it's proper forum.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Second!! Nonsense.. Sigh

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Aren't you jumping the gun? I flew from Atlanta, Ga. to Jo'berg and back in May of 2012. I flew in a Triple Seven ER and watched the small screen maps mark our flight. Even with all the Nav. gear on, it still was a long series of small zigs and zags. This is because flying over the Curvature of the Earth, means that the Earth is always moving out from under you to a degree. But taken over 16+ hours of flying time, it evens out to a "great circle route".

You don't have to buy any of our dowsing, but have you really "rolled up your shirt sleeves, and mapped out what has come from Ship board witnesses? The plane could have flown through that Satellite's coverage areas, on any course. But I worked back from Lahore, Pakistan, to Kuala Lumpur, early on. While they were still looking to the North of Malaysia, on the route to Beijing, China.

I blocked out this course from Lahore back to Kuala Lumpur, with a mapping computer program, using blocks of Long. and Lat., and apparently what is above you is that a "great circle route" is the shortest distance between these two cities. It also happens to be on the extreme Northern edge of that communication Satellite's coverage area. And we now know the Satellite was picking up "handshakes" from the Rolls Royce ACARS modules in those Triple Seven's engines. We now also know that the handshakes went on beyond the reasonable time limit for them running out of fuel.

This lends credence to not flying straight into the side of a mountain, or falling out the night sky, into the Ocean.

I'm not saying they made a good landing, but maybe some sort of crash landing, which didn't tear off both engines.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but I'm putting out what I have found. And this is the biggest "Red Dog" search since at least the time when a Pizzaholic Air Force Pilot flew his A-10 Warthog straight into the side of Gold Dust Peak, in the Colorado Rockies.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You don't have to buy any of our dowsing, but.........

I don't, but if that's the game you want to play, why don't you take it to the proper forum?

Your posts belong in 'Dreams and Predictions'.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashdespatch My Online acquaintance lives in OZ, and he is the one who would talk to the authorities there. But don't hold your breath over any map dowse. There have been way too may dead ends, so the authorities, won't follow up on anything like this. I figure its like hitting a number on a roulette wheel. You win, and then you simply walk away.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Please stop worrying about my inspiration for starting this search. You've only made one unsubstantiated claim about the Kohbar Towers. Lets see what you can really to to kick start this aging search. Give me some real clues and I'll drop off this thread. My Great Circle Routes are original, at least to my knowledge. They don't show up on flat Mercator Projection maps. The West India and the Maldives sightings were about 24 hours after the airliner disappeared. So for it to be the original Flight M H 370, that plane would have had to land, been refueled, and flown off to the South reaches of the British Protectorate Waters off of Diego Garcia. If they dumped off incriminating evidence by flying low and slow, it would back up what natives on the Maldives reported, and at the correct times for a second flight leg, going far to the South.

But if was a switch out, maybe with a duplicate airframe, ( cargo). It would have been painted and flown South to get rid of evidence that there ever was a conspiracy. For all we know, a duplicate aircraft, with similar paint schemes, flew out of China, in the opposite direction as M-H 370's flight plan. When M H 370 was hijacked, then the duplicate plane would become a terrible liability. The M H 370 Flight crew may have believed if they tried to turn around and go home to Kuala Lumpur, they really would have been shot down in flames. They may have been trying to get as far out of Dodge as humanly possible. This rather than be mistaken for the mystery jet coming out of China.

So give up some clues, with your logic for them, and then I'll drop off of this thread. But both of us only have a couple of earlier posts, in ten pages of posts. And you are as much of a guest to this thread as I am. If the O.P. asks me to leave, then I'm gone.

There was a naval battle off of South America, early in WWI, between two merchant cruisers. One Brit, and one German. Both ships looked similar, so each crew had painted themselves to look like the enemy cruiser. But when they bumped into each other, a running naval battle commenced. IIRC, This was in an early sixties issue of the Reader's Digest, under the title of "The ships who hunted each other down".

So, something like this has actually happened once before.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well, i think the MH370 did not crush but is secretly hidden somewhere. There have been rumours that some US drones were stolen in Afghanistan and sold to China. But it did not reach China and were transported to South East Asia. The reports that some operatives from the US intelligence were present in the MH370 makes me feel that the the crush might not have taken place. But i also think this might not be true coz there is no evidential proof.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lsdviper
I'm not ready to throw Occam's razor out the window just yet. But the simplest result is that this jet crashed directly after they lost contact. With all the radio signals, this simple result is really out there. So what comes next? Panic was probably part of this picture. The wild flying wouldn't settle anyone's nerves. But what if the hijacking failed, but they bragged that the plane would then be destroyed. That's what I meant about getting out of Dodge, in a big hurry. If something on the plane needed to be diverted, and another duplicate plane was flying out of Chinese air space to fake a crash, then the simple evasions might not be viable. What if the hijackers had a barometric fuzed bomb in cargo, so that the plane had to land at a high altitude, like Denver, Co.. Getting tangled up in Indian Controlled Air Space, and forced down, would blow them up. But shadowing the Himalayas, and looking for a mountain airdrome to safely land, is just out on the edge of possibility. There are a few of these in the area I've been looking at. What if there was no safety in any mountain airstrips anywhere near Chinese Territory?

If the duplicate aircraft was supposed to fake a crash, then those passengers had to be done in also.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It didn't land in China or Diego Garcia. When I learned the pilots were muslims I suspected that it landed in Iran, and I still believe that today. We know Iran is building nukes, but even with a working warhead they have no decent missiles that could launch one at us. Even if they had one with enough range, we could just shoot it down.

9/11 was a success as far as they are concerned. Why not use a passenger plane again? They just need it to pass mustard enough to get it into our airspace - they don't need to land it. Setting off a nuke at 30,000 or 40,000 feet would fry every electronic device in the United States. We would be knocked back to the Iron Age and wouldn't even see it coming.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I was reasoning that if the Chinese Gov't was in on this, they would have let it land where it was supposed to, at Beijing. Making it disappear and still get some special cargo intact, would lead me to look for the second decoy plane. But then why not turn back, declare an emergency and land at Kuala Lumpur?

Leaving out official Chinese involvement, and the crew being threatened, by some kind of scuttling charge in the cargo bay, which prevented them from landing at Kuala Lumpur, at sea level, makes my "get out of Dodge" idea viable.

But this is only one possibility. Therefore, no long Southern arc, and you want to work off your fuel load before you try to land on any high altitude, ( thinner air), airstrip. Even without a fuel load, a Triple Seven, fully loaded, will come down hard and fast.

Just like in my example, of those two WWI merchant cruisers, who hunted each other down. the decoy plane would have been hunting down M.H. 370. So whether by an air to air missile, or merely getting close enough to remotely detonate a bomb in the cargo bay, I can see why M.H. 370's crew went dark, to hide from the decoy plane.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I know its a horrible way to find a metaphor, but the breaking news on M H Flight 17, will probably show this "great circle" route all the way from Amsterdam, to Kuala Lumpur. This is the direct route over the spherical Earth, which means that this path is where your fuel goes the farthest. So watch for a T.V. graphic showing the complete flight path between these to cities. Somewhere near the Pakistan- Indian border, it will come pretty close to my speculated route for a runaway M H Flight 370.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

These threads use the term "false Flag" way too often, IMO. But those two merchant cruisers from the early days of WWI, did indeed avail themselves of each other's paint schemes and flags. So they were both "False Flagged". And this clever tactic worked until the day that they ran into each other down in the South Atlantic.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join