It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Try this one mate, I think I spelled anomalies wrong in the original, however, looking at Brittany Speare's boobs may have been more that adequate compensation!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzTiger

I find this very interesting:

www.anomolies-unlimited.com...

"Many of the huge stones and megaliths used to make temples and structures - stones so large that even
today we'd have no way to move them - were joined together with metal clamps.. It was thought the clamps
were brought to the structures where a hole was carved for them to be placed.

Recent scans using electron microscopes reveal a different story - the metal was poured, molten, into pre-
carved indentations - meaning a portable smelter was used which could move from section to section as
needed. Since the clamps often link two huge slabs or blocks of stone, you have to wonder - if it's a mystery
how 447 tonne stones were quarried, moved and put in place - how were two done? A much more advanced
level of technology than the "main stream" ever gave to Pre-Columbian man.
Very few of the clamps have survived but analysis of those from Pre-Columbian South America show them to
be made of a very unusual alloy - 2.05% arsenic, 95.15% copper, 0.26% iron, 0.84% silicon and 1.70%
nickel. There is no source nickel anywhere in Bolivia. Also the rare alloy of nickel-bronze-arsenic requires
extremely high temperatures The Puma Punku brackets holes, when analyzed, showed platinum, a metal
which only melts at 1753 C and aluminum, which supposedly wasn't discovered and produced in quantity
until the 19th century.
The most interesting fact is that these clamps were used all over the world. How did this technique and
the knowledge find it's way to Egypt, Pre-Columbian Peru and Cambodia, thousands of years and tens of
thousands of miles apart? What is the common thread, or who was the common teacher?"

lol, nice one but it will fall on deaf ears.

yes, they were poured into place.

for their size, tho, compared to the blocks, they don't seem to be very strong.

maybe they served some other purpose? or maybe they work!

hell if i know.

aluminum needs electricity.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Try this one mate, I think I spelled anomalies wrong in the original, however, looking at Brittany Speare's boobs may have been more that adequate compensation!

might as well posted mylie cyrus's tongue.

holy moly.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Regarding the strength and size of the clamps: If they were indeed poured then they would contract as they cooled and bring the blocks even closer together.
This method was used to strengthen walls using an iron bar going through the building with a dustbin-lid size iron cap. I saw many of these in my home town during and after the war when many buildings were shaken to thei foundation (see pic)

The fact that they have appeared all over the world in different places at different times is also intriguing. They don't appear to have been able to write either as, to the best of my knowledge, they left no evidence as to who and what they were and why they did it. Not even in carvings.
I have read that some group tried to replicate the "H Blocks" and the "Grooved and Drilled" blocks using the instruments and tools that were available at that time and found it impossible. There was some suggestion that all the H Blocks at PumaPunku were found to be interchangeable as they were exactly identical which led the investigators to conclude that this could not be achieved by hand-tooling.
The thick plottens!

edit on 27-4-2014 by OzTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask
he brought up the linear thing and I thought you weren't speaking to me anymore. either way it's a very important aspect of this whole dynamic, you guys are way over your heads. Not one thing you've shown has covered all the bases and leaves gaping holes in your theories. One of the biggest is you can't come up with anything that explains the consistent symmetry and no, "they were super duper innovative" doesn't work. I can tell you're getting pissed and that's because you've run out of an argument. Maybe you should stick to rapping?

AND P.S. you mentioned a while back about feeling that there was something "unusual" overhead and wanting to understand and that's what I am talking about when I mention the irrationality of this subject and being able to jump off the page of 2d thinking. You guys can cling to your type of "logic" but it won't get you far.
edit on 27-4-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune that's right once it gets tough pull out the troll card

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

he brought up the linear thing and I thought you weren't speaking to me anymore. either way it's a very important aspect of this whole dynamic, you guys are way over your heads

Please elaborate on what you think "nonlinear" thinking is. Where did you learn of this term? links? What do you mean by 2d thinking?

edit on 27-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OzTiger
Yes but the article has no references.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I learned it at Oxford and taught it at MIT. just go away with this change of focus off topic tactic. it is what it is didn't read a definition of it? is this how you handle Masks tough jobs by changing the focus? you guys think in a linear fashion and if something isn't shoved up your noses on a silver platter after years and years of mainstream science towing the line nonsense then you fail to recognize the plausibility, possibility, probability and potential for practicability. lets get back to your idea of these really innovatively motivated people. How did they pass along their knowledge? Do you have a timeframe for this or haven't you thought of that part yet? sort of like half-baked and not mixed up enough? I don't know, it's kinda like you are trolling- more like picking up Mask's failed efforts just to play around with until somebody asks you something you haven't thought of yet because you wanted to just keep towing that monotonous drone of "zero evidence!" "no proof!" "YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT!!!" LOL now you want to argue over something you can't understand to begin with

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

I learned it at Oxford and taught it at MIT. just go away with this change of focus off topic tactic.

That is a very interesting comment. How is it a change of focus? You mention "nonlinear" thinking in almost every post. I have no idea what you mean by using that term.
You even said:

either way it's a very important aspect of this whole dynamic

Can you tell me what you mean by this if its a very important aspect of this dynamic?

Judging from the rest of your response, you really have no idea what it means. From what I can tell, its not a "real" term as far as psychology goes and there doesn't seem to be any real definition. That is why I am asking you what YOU think it means. This way I might be able to understand what 90% of your argument is.

you guys think in a linear fashion and if something isn't shoved up your noses on a silver platter after years and years of mainstream science towing the line nonsense then you fail to recognize the plausibility, possibility, probability and potential for practicability

Is this an example of "nonlinear" thought? If so, how can someone distinguish between "nonlinear" thought and confused thought or just a trolling post?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Duplicate deleted
edit on 27/4/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The metal in the clamps was not refined and it naturally had that mix of metals from its original in the ground source.

Hot metal can be carried a long distance before it is poured

They probably used clay to seal the site before it was poured, you can look at how the Roman's and others did clamps

Natural aluminum doesn't need electricity to form and while we use electricity to make Alum. now days you could and can make it in by chemical means

That claim by the way if very old and has been debunked for a long time

Study on this subject - unfortunately behind a pay wall but you can read the abstract
[www.sciencedirect.com...]Metal in those clamps[/url]

Study on mines in that region
Mines near Tiwanaku

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You are not reasoning like an AE and like a modern western man are discounting the effect of religion

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Knowledge is easily lost in pre-literate societies like the Tiwanaku, especially where a craftsman's secrets where passed from father to son.

In AE the first intermediary period disrupted their society and they never got back into large tombs -they had actually downsized already before the trouble times

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Hanslune

More useful is to look at the archaeological record and see that circa 700 AD Tiwanaku of around five square kilometers which housed 10-20 thousand people. An interesting part of that city was the section called Mollo Kontu and its interconnected cluster of Qochas.

Another interesting aspect was their interest and ritual use of body modification, see linked to PDF

Blom 2005

Thank you for your informative reply. It seems I shall learn something of value.

Dang forgotten the citation that is from Janusek's book Ancient Tiwanaku page 94-106

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: Hanslune

Religion and for that man has done much that appears crazy to an outside observer.

Why 3,000 cathedrals? Why hundreds of thousands of churchs, mosques and temples

i guess we know what they are for.

the other places, not so much.

You might want to read about the AE religion and that of the Andes people - never underestimate the power of religion, even in today's world we have people willing to kill themselves over such principles

With that I'm done - I'll be back at some later time to see how the thread is going

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I have read that some group tried to replicate the "H Blocks" and the "Grooved and Drilled" blocks using the instruments and tools that were available at that time and found it impossible. There was some suggestion that all the H Blocks at PumaPunku were found to be interchangeable as they were exactly identical which led the investigators to conclude that this could not be achieved by hand-tooling.
The thick plottens!

This info is also wrong. Not only are all the H blocks made of a very soft stone, they are not identical. They are close but off.

Also, all archeologists who have studied the site first hand have written much about its construction and how it was achieved. Never forget that there are dozens and dozens of blocks at Pumapunku that are half finished (showing how they were constructed and carved) and hundreds of tools have been recovered from the site showing what they used to do it.

Any and ALL info stating the blocks were identical and of perfect geometry are from AA liars. You will find considerable numbers of studies and writing about Pumapunku from real science stating the opposite of what you suggest.

Lastly, tho they had not "writing" they did use a symbol-based language called "Yaya Mama". Yaya mama was complex enough to use as directions for construction, much like Hieroglyphics were for the Egyptians.

This is all documented and available information to the public in many scientific journals, books, studies and reports. All peer reviewed and accepted by the whole of archeology, history and science.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: Mr Mask
he brought up the linear thing and I thought you weren't speaking to me anymore.

He was 100% right...

You keep saying that us logical people are "linear thinkers" and that is a flaw in understanding, while you boast about yourself being a non-linear thinker.

You seem unaware that "Non-linear thinker" is an insult and considered a nice term for "illogical" and stupid.

You are very right about me being a linear thinker. This is why I know about this subject.

You are also right about you being a non-linear thinker...hence why you have been proven wrong countless times and have been spoon fed the truth while blocking your ears and eyes.

You truly are a non-linear thinker indeed.

Sadly you don't understand that means it is impossible for you to be logical or right on any matter that you think "non-linear" about.

Non-Linear thinking= illogical and ill based.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Mask

First I have to say I really enjoyed your video on Puma Punka. I had my husband listen to it to, I was so tickled. I enjoy works that make me laugh. My husband said you reminded him of Weird Al Yankovich where as I said Eminem! LOL.

I am an ancient alien fan, but I don't watch the show. I don't have cable and I'm too busy reading to watch much online either. However, when it comes to ancient aliens, I often wonder if an advanced race previous to ours had to escape this world because of an impending disaster. Once they orbited the sun and made their way back, or decide to see if Earth is restored from the Rings of Saturn, they return to see what's going on and holy crap - there were survivors! They might of seen the human race floundering, still cowering in caves, and decided to come down and give us a bit of agriculture and science to help us find our way.

I can see that happening with humanity currently sometime in the future. To preserve the human race needing to take to space and search out other places we can survive in our solar system. Then the inter-dimensional aspect also always tickles my mind.

Now I'm off to read the comments, which should be so entertaining! Great thread Mr. Mask!

Cirque

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

I learned it at Oxford and taught it at MIT.

You did NOT teach at MIT nor did you gain an education at Oxford.

You can't even understand the difference between "probability" and "evidence".

You have time and time again misunderstood basic concepts that high school kids can grasp easily.

You have mangled traditional science and history and ignored published scientific work in chase of AA theory that has been publicly discredited by all intuitions of academia for over 30+ years now.

You also seem to think "non-linear thinking" is a boon to processing information when its actually an insulted and a term used for people who lack logical process.

You must be crazy if you think anyone who reads your mishmash of misunderstandings and fantasy-driven hogwash believes you taught at MIT or attended Oxford. You sir just lost the last pebble of respect I could have held for you.

No wonder you support the lies of AA, you are a liar yourself. Be ashamed. This left a bad taste in my mouth and I see you as an enemy of truth now.

MM

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join