It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Number of days between 9/11 and next American Revolution......
Answer: 4,594 days
Once 9/11 was proven to be a false flag, only 15% of Americans believed the facts about it. en.wikipedia.org... That leaves 85% (vast majority) of Americans that do NOT think 9/11 was a false flag by the US government. If you value your life above the lives of others by nature; would 15% of a population want to revolt against 85% of the population + US Military + US Police Force + DHS? Above all human nature values it's own life. If the 15% became the 85%, we might see something along the lines of your OP. At present the 15% "believers" revolt would end in the deaths of 15% of Americans, not a change in government.
Your link says otherwise,
Its 15 percent of the polls taken in other countries not the states.
the national polls are a little further down the page.
Oh and when was 9/11 proven to be false flag and how is the US Gov. still in operation if its been proven?
reply to post by ScottProphhit
> black flag
> no revolt >
What is a black flag?
Who are we to revolt against?
This is Black Flag!
reply to post by LucidWarrior
Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Che Guevara. Huey P. Millicent Fawcett. Gandhi. William Wallace. Why hasn't this happened again yet? Does one of your revolutionaries have to die? Like Immortal Technique?