It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this will hit you hard but U.S citizens I have a question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Human nature values its own life over the lives of others.

9/11 was sold to us to "protect" our lives, at the expense of others lives, in this case the perception of a "terrorist".

Once 9/11 was proven to be a false flag, only 15% of Americans believed the facts about it.
en.wikipedia.org...

That leaves 85% (vast majority) of Americans that do NOT think 9/11 was a false flag by the US government.

If you value your life above the lives of others by nature; would 15% of a population want to revolt against 85% of the population + US Military + US Police Force + DHS?

Above all human nature values it's own life. If the 15% became the 85%, we might see something along the lines of your OP.

At present the 15% "believers" revolt would end in the deaths of 15% of Americans, not a change in government.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Sublimecraft

Number of days between 9/11 and next American Revolution......

Answer: 4,594 days

April/May 2014?

Did I add that up correctly?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Aye, I'm no sure if that was on purpose or the first number that came to his head randomly...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

Currently, most in the USA do live as kings did several hundred years ago (heat, food, water, entertainment, comfort etc.)

Once the USD collapses (soon) that will change, and as such perhaps the likelihood of revolt.

However, Randy's post is currently accurate; and your accurate future rebuttal is as well; simply not applicable currently.

God bless,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Once 9/11 was proven to be a false flag, only 15% of Americans believed the facts about it. en.wikipedia.org... That leaves 85% (vast majority) of Americans that do NOT think 9/11 was a false flag by the US government. If you value your life above the lives of others by nature; would 15% of a population want to revolt against 85% of the population + US Military + US Police Force + DHS? Above all human nature values it's own life. If the 15% became the 85%, we might see something along the lines of your OP. At present the 15% "believers" revolt would end in the deaths of 15% of Americans, not a change in government.

Your link says otherwise,

Its 15 percent of the polls taken in other countries not the states.

the national polls are a little further down the page.

Oh and when was 9/11 proven to be false flag and how is the US Gov. still in operation if its been proven?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Aye, I'm no sure if that was on purpose or the first number that came to his head randomly...

After doing the exact math.

4594 days later is TODAY!

04/10/14

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Your link says otherwise,

Its 15 percent of the polls taken in other countries not the states.

the national polls are a little further down the page.

Oh and when was 9/11 proven to be false flag and how is the US Gov. still in operation if its been proven?

Thanks for the correction. You are right, it was the world numbers that say 15%.

Regarding your last sentence, I was speaking to the OP and using his understanding of "proof" and "fact". I do not think it has been proven one way or the other in my personal opinion. I stated it as "proven" to speak to the OP's feelings on the topic.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

>9/11
> black flag
> no revolt >
???

What is a black flag?

Who are we to revolt against?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

seabag

>9/11
> black flag
> no revolt >
???

What is a black flag?

This is Black Flag!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

...the OP makes even less sense now! LOL

What does the band Black Flag.......oh nevermind!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I could ask the same question to every country involved. I'm sure you remember our main intelligence about Iraqs WMDs being from the UK.

But.... to answer your question the entire world, especially the U.S., is so caught up in trivial things that don't matter that we don't care about what our government does unless it directly impedes on our lifestyle. Once we aren't able to be the consumers we are today, believe me some civil unrest will happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Elton

seabag

>9/11
> black flag
> no revolt >
???

What is a black flag?

This is Black Flag!

Yes that is Black Flag alright!

Takes me back.

Now, Henry and me are just a couple of old guys!

P.S. great taste in music young man!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

John Pinette or Mickey Rooney???

& don't you dare say James "The Ultimate Warrior" Helwig!!!
Or the Heavens will open... & with great fury... & vengeance... the Gods will strike you doooooown!!!!

If it's too libelous to answer, it's probably a complete lie!!!

Peace Darkside!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You can't expect people to revolt against an anonymous advisary!!!
It's a death wish!!!

"How do you destroy an army that's a phantom??!!??"
"How do you kill a militia that's invisible, mystical??!!??"

Listen to the song y'all!!!

Peace Everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The Eloi . . . the sheeple . . .

were far tooooooo well and toooooo effectively brainwashed, conditioned, mind controlled

. . .

--by all the major institutions
--the MSM--all modes-- since at least 1915-1917 when the major powers in media were bought out by the globalist oligarchy

--the education systems
--the entertainment industry
--the corrupt traitorous U.S. Congress
--the globalist shills in the Whitehouse . . . that should be called "The Blackhouse."

--the wishful thinking of the willfully blind
--the wimps, the lazy, the terminally fearful

--those so heavily afflicted with Attachment Disorder that they never learned much independent thought--much less independent critical thinking skills . . .

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Che Guevara. Huey P. Millicent Fawcett. Gandhi. William Wallace. Why hasn't this happened again yet? Does one of your revolutionaries have to die? Like Immortal Technique?

Couldn't think of a bigger collection of idiots if I tried. I dislike every one of those listed names. Each one has been surrounded by BS propaganda specifically for the textbooks penned for classrooms!!

edit on 10-4-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry top contributer, did you have a reply in rebuttal to anything i said about reserve currencies or lawful government? Or did you pick what you thought was the weakest point in my post, in an attempt to discredit it, so everyone would skipover the law i posted? You know, the law that deals directly with those who conspire to take away rights of the people?

Besides, I thought i was advocating a return to lawful government. Not a revolt. If revolt was my intention, i would not have posted TITLE 18 Section 241. If i wanted a revolt, would not that be contradictory, and a failure of internal consistency on my behalf, to post existing law? How can you revolt against something you want to return to?

I do not follow your logic.

But fine, I am in a generous mood today. Let us raise the ante, and extend the reading to Section 242 as well. Did you want me to point out Article 6 and which law is the supreme law of the land in US Constitution as well? Better yet, let us talk treaties, and the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights, of which we are bound to also. Thus making those rights enumerated in that document, the supreme law of the land, as long as it is not in direct conflict with the Constitution.

You have lived in a form of anarchy, bought and paid for by the highest bidder, all of your life.

Happy reading and enlightenent.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

Ok, this is my bad and I apologize for this misunderstanding.
Glad I'm here to clear this up. Don't know how I managed it but
I mixed you up with the OP some how. You know the OP who
did mention revolt.

I humbly apologize NA.

Randy

And you are accurate about the anarchy.
edit on Rpm41014v50201400000039 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Apology accepted.

Please, let us remember, ultimately, we are all on the same team here. Humanities team.

Repectfully communicating, and understanding the cultural and societal normals of the persons you are speaking to, is the only way to start making things better with our other neighbors here on Earth.

Besides language barriers, we must understand that not everyone lives like we Americans do. Every nation has its own normals.

May i make a suggestion? Perhaps you should ask your local mixed couples on how they understand, acknowledge, and accept their cultural differences.

Happy enlightenment and journeys. :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Why couldn't somone with your gift of brevity written the Obamacare bill?
You could have gotten it down to three pages or so and no one could have claimed they didn't read it before they signed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join