It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this will hit you hard but U.S citizens I have a question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

So what's the question?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nope. No revolt.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

My guess is something along the lines of: "9/11 was a setup by your own govt to start a war on 'terrorism' to, amonmg other things, pass the patriot act and further its own interests, so why the hell didn't you revolt?"

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Aye that's it, its the why! In times of need in other extreme social unrest, someone rises up. Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Che Guevara. Huey P. Millicent Fawcett. Gandhi. William Wallace. Why hasn't this happened again yet? Does one of your revolutionaries have to die? Like Immortal Technique?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???
not small enough. > Treason

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Because the quality of life for many in the USA is still better than much of the world. Comfortable people don't revolt.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Ah, got it.

I wasn't sure because not all American citizens believe that it was some government conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Che Guevara. Huey P. Millicent Fawcett. Gandhi. William Wallace. Why hasn't this happened again yet?

No one person like that exists right now.
There is no person to assassinate and be martyred for any cause?

Just read the post below and I think I get where this is leading. . . good point OP!
edit on 4/9/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And why aren't you spending all day everyday making sure everyone does?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Elton
Because the quality of life for many in the USA is still better than much of the world. Comfortable people don't revolt.

Hm. Are you sure it's for many? Or is everyone satisfied with an abundance of trashfood and dopey pills?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

And why aren't you spending all day everyday making sure everyone does?

People are free to form their own ideas, it's not mine or anyone else's business to tell people what to think.

I see where this thread is going and I think I'm out.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It sort of is? You have to live there? I wouldn't live in America, your own government might kill you?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Unfortunately, yes, everyone is happy with trashfood and dopey pills. Most Americans do live pretty comfortably, and those who don't are not in that situation because of 9/11. Elton hit the nail on the head.

+5 more 
link   

Well I look out my window and see many, many cars of people driving home after a day's work. My water is working, I finished the laundry, power service works fine... I will go out tonight and have dinner with my sister at a Greek restaurant downtown and usually when we go there their are many other people having a good time.

Tomorrow I will buy groceries (there is no rationing) and purchase a new microwave (mine died, oh the humanity).

Friday, I will go to work (healthcare laboratory, been there 7 years) and earn my money. Also the insurance that I get from work will make my upcoming gallbladder surgery affordable.

Things seem OK in my corner of the universe (Denver area). Sure there are some things that I would change but I am quite comfortable today, thanks.

edit on 9-4-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

link   
Umm its kinda like in the 1930 - 1946. People in Germany never believed their country was capable of such things. Those who voiced opposing views were ridiculed and thought crazy and silenced. It was you are with us or you are with the enemies .

Until proof is in your face, or the economic condition becomes bleak and unbearable unhappiness and fear runs rampant NOTHING WILL CHANGE !
edit on 9-4-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

It's not a hard question at all. You just probably wouldn't agree with me.

And it's Al-Qaeda that has a Black Flag. I'm sure you're thinking of False Flag.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The following is borrowed from a good friend of mine...

Number of Days between 9/11 and invasion of Afghanistan:

Answer: 26 days (7th October 2001)

Number of days between 9/11 and signing of Patriot Act:

Answer: 45 days (26th October 2001)

Number of days between 9/11 and next American Revolution......

Answer: 4,594 days

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

9/11
most see red white blue flag
gather together

no worries Scott
revolt come in time
government force people, new inheritance tax 165% - example
no privacy
no freedom of religion except in dark private
being told what to eat
people afraid to say don't agree, called racist, fired, pummeled
prophetic word
not know for sure

edit on 9-4-2014 by grandmakdw because: clarify

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

That's a weird way to think of things, at only what you can see! You're doing fine, some homelessman spent his money on fast food, he would have been healthier going hungry! Innocent people are in Guantanamo bay eating cockmeat sandwiches if Hollywood is correct(they probably will be on that one)and how many are unemployed? How many families have kids out in the middle east #ing their own minds up with grief and guilt? Can you not feel those people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join