It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this will hit you hard but U.S citizens I have a question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Thanks.

reply to post by ScottProphhit

Please point out my nonsense (feel free to quote me) and I will certainly do my best to explain.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dear OPs.

1)What country are you from?
2)Why are you worried about other countries when you have yet to solve the corruption in your own country?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

When the government starts beheading people with a sword in the streets. When they use a whip against women in the street for showing their face in public. When the government says you can only have one child, when the government insists that we work directly for them just for food and water. When the government imprisons people just for speaking against them. This is when all of the countries in the world will see an American revolution.
My point? We as Americans are certainly not perfect but we are a long ways away from being like many other countries. So for all those that look at America from afar with jealousy or hatred in your eyes, why don't you clean up your own back yard first. Average American individuals give more to humanities charities than any other nation on earth, you should be rooting for us to improve instead of trying to provoke a civil war. Our government needs work, we will fix it, don't wait for a blood bath here, you will be waiting a long time. Take the psychological game elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by grubblesnert

Except he didn't make much sense

I happen to understand ever point made by Mr Elton. From his opinions on being grateful and content with his life to his analogy on single humans cells dying and being replaced by others.

You are a self proclaimed outsider. You have stated you would not like to live in America.
You lack a first hand experience of being an American, going through 9-11 and its aftermath as an American.
you have no real American perspective on this matter.

You also have communicated in a overall cryptic and in a disjointed fashion.

Does that make sense to you?
Or are you afraid to look at yourself and your obtuse fallacies?
edit on 9-4-2014 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There was a revolution-in the wrong direction.

The American people, like a battered wife who tries to work harder to please her abusive husband, decided to double down and support whatever Big Daddy Government wants. More bombings of other nations. More spending. More police state activities. She tells herself that things are good-look at all of the nice things she has. She's not going to listen to the people telling her that this is an unhealthy relationship. Those people just don't understand.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Questions= buying more food, guns, ammo, gas, etc.

Good enough for you?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's funny how they hide behind 'National Security' to hide their corruption, but the very term 'National Security' is the perfect example of what should be exposing them.

National Security is about the greater security of the majority of citizens, not the complete security of a hand full of corrupt, allegedly ELECTED officials.

I have even seen 'National Security' used as an excuse to stop investigations into Presidential level child sex slave rings. I still see people with nothing but pure adulation for people like Ronald Reagan, yet if the truth was to become public, their opinion would change very quickly. But the truth doesn't become public because it is blocked and censored under the banner of 'National Security'. Just as little as 2 days ago there was the passing of an actor in which the media described as a "hero" and a "legend". Yet if the truth of this actor was to become public, he would of spent most of his life behind bars for being a paedophile, and the public would class him as nothing but perverted scum. But he died a "hero" and a "legend". But he was a part of the system that is protected by National Security.

If only the majority knew how that system worked ?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Because it's hard to revolt from a keyboard.

Most people today won't stand up for themselves or their own personal rights, they certainly won't stand up for their Country.

America has become a nation of apathetic, keyboard commando's who seldom stand up to anything.

It's sad and it makes me feel bad to say it but it's true I believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

I live better than 99% of the rest of the world...what am I revolting about again?

edit on 9-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Our media brainwashes people to the point that they public will fight to defend the narrative they have been told to believe. Its a sad day here in the U.S. If its not the media and their agenda its parents brainwashing their kids to believe religious nonsense. Its also the same or worse in other countries. We can basically do whatever we want, we can even protest, we can make fun of our president as well as the people who ran against him, we can legalize things that most countries will fry you for, the U.S. can be disappointing BUT other countries flat out suck butt, except for beautiful tropical countries everywhere else sucks like Russia, North Korea, all middle eastern countries including Israel, excluding Turkey, its actually pretty cool, France is cool, most of Europe really really sucks, Greece is pretty, I know its not all about looks, but the U.S. also has looks, ever been to Utah, the place is amazing. I think its funny that people in other countries are so jealous of us.
edit on 9-4-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I hope that most realize that revolt is extreme, it is not disagreeing and wanting change. Typically what drives people to revolt is the lack of food and the magical number is less than 800 calories per day. The thing to remember is revolt means a lot of people die, and so you will most likely die, but if you are already dying than that one sticky point is not as big of an issue. If you are eating well, live in a environmentally control house, have internet/TV, and bitch about loosing freedoms I can't say that is a reason to give up your life over.

Maybe the OP disagrees....

edit on 9-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

oh then tell me, do you know my name? what i was just doing or what i did 15 years ago today?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

>9/11 >black flag >no revolt >???

Because we have been misled as to why it happened, who is responsible and mostly threatened into patriotism and reduced to braying sheep. The Media brainwash had been on full spin cycle since the towers fell. Most people are main stream and are to busy feeding their kids, paying bills, etc., to look any closer than the official story.

What conspiracy? --is your most unfortunate but realistic answer.

The threat…
The spin cycle…
The evidence…

The tiny little vial

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

and what would we replace this filth with? Us?

I am not too convinced that anyone alive today is actually better than our current government.

They think they are special. We think we are special. I think we are all...NOT.

In the end, I am too smart too be bothered with the social engineering platform of "saving the world".

I will be content to live a happy productive life towards my goals, making a better generation than mine was through my children, and gathering greater wealth and wisdom for my people.

If the government is full of fools today, was full of them since long ago, and probably will be full of them far into the future...then thats their loss. Being a terrible human being is really just on you.

Here is a question for the OP...why have you not revolted after (insert illegal unconstitutional action of your own government)?

Lord knows that there is almost no exception. Your government (and all others) is in bed with mine....and I dont even know you but can say that with absolute certainty. It is all the same crap. Fools pretending to be Titans. Criminals pretending to be the law. Selfish little men pretending to be noble. Everywhere.

Welcome to the human rat race.

edit on 4 9 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

I'm assuming you mean FALSE FLAG.

Let me raise you one. I can get mine smaller.

>9/11
>Al Qaeda
>No need for revolt

There.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Aye that's it, its the why! In times of need in other extreme social unrest, someone rises up. Malcolm X. Martin Luther King. Che Guevara. Huey P. Millicent Fawcett. Gandhi. William Wallace. Why hasn't this happened again yet? Does one of your revolutionaries have to die? Like Immortal Technique?

To many blind followers who never learn the lesson. Why not race to the bottom and really learn the lesson that will never be forgotten for the next 10000 years. Humanity clearly learned nothing from the Nazi/facism/1984. The ones like Gandhi are waiting for the worse that needs to be to build up to something better.

Why hold back the flood.

edit on 9-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

OP, Why revolt? As an outsider, I can see why you think we would, or should, but that's just falling into the terrorists plot. If it was as our govt. told us, or an inside job, either way it is terrorism, and we bonded as a country. It was hard, upsetting, shocking, but WE ARE AMERICANS! WE DON'T DO THINGS THE EASY WAY, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY, AND IT'S THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. WE CANNOT BE BROUGHT DOWN! Watch this video, EVERYONE, it is a few minutes long, and a great short with a great speech by a great president we had, back when your president was a real man, before the 90s.

We Never Have Been Unwilling To Pay That Price

^Not sure where this is on youtube, but this is a link to FaceBook, not sure if you need to be logged in, but I think you do. Either that or my internet just lagged bigtime.
edit on 4/9/14 by SixX18 because: Link

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

intrptr
Because we have been misled as to why it happened, who is responsible and mostly threatened into patriotism and reduced to braying sheep.

Even worse, you've forgotten that “dissent is the highest form of patriotism”.
Protest. Is. Patriotism.

SMH

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

They exist. Maybe this time, that "person" is trying the hive mind approach? :-)

Quantum mechanics. It is so fun to speculate, no?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This post is intended for the OP:
And your perception of self tells me you are really high!! Say what you mean and stop trying to explain your own philosophy!
You remind me of myself back in the day when i would sit in my dorm room and wonder if cheezit's had their own universe. Ya know each individual cracker! LOL

I do not understand where you are going with all of this.....

I do not know where you are from, but here in the West, we place a very high value on ALL life! Most of us realize that if we were going to revolt, their would be a loss of human life and terrible tragedy for many of us. I personally do not condone violence of any kind regardless of ethnicity, religion or anything else you can think of except in self defense and protecting my children!

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join