It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this will hit you hard but U.S citizens I have a question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
yay I can finally green text on ATS.

>Israel=US
>9/11 benefits Israel
>Talmudic Khazars want their Muslim neighbors exterminated
>Any criticism of Israel or Khazars in US= Racism
>Prepare to lose your job, social life, and political career if you ever criticize Israel or Khazars.
>Revolt? Pfttt, there's people murdered in the US everyday for stupid # like mowing their lawns and no one bats an eye.
>Americans are completely demoralized through social and chemical engineering.
>Revolt?
>MFW

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

???
Because when it comes down to it. I'm living better than most kings
have lived over here. So my follow up would be.......WHY would I?
Sure my psycho.gov could randomly take me out at any moment
but really, what are the odds?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Scotland but the world's corruption is my own isn't it?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's not likely to be you, it could happen though, it could be worse than you being killed? It could be your family, some know the experience!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by SaturnFX

Scotland but the world's corruption is my own isn't it?

Please, for clarification, elaborate on "the world's corruption is my own...." part of your response

this is an example of the crytptic nature of your response which I mentioned in my previous response to you.

Is this a song lyric?

Borrowed from a text or philosophy of someone else.

or your own creation?

Either way you need to elaborated and expand upon your thoughts and conterpoints with more than one or two sentence quips if you want to sway people's opinions and actually answer the question(s) of your OP and OP title.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Well we're in this together, I'm wearing adidas right now... That means some poor kid made what I'm wearing. I simply feel empathy for everyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
maybe there are Americans that have read enough "non-heroic history" to realize the scope of the power our government has. maybe there are Americans smart enough to keep their mouth shut.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Well we're in this together, I'm wearing adidas right now... That means some poor kid made what I'm wearing. I simply feel empathy for everyone.

Adidas, You made that choice. Now you want to use your shoes as a platform for your world veiws and opinions.

Take your adidas and give them to the first poor person you see.
This may help alleviate your self imposed guilt.
It will end your hypocrisy. (footwearwise at least)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Except he didn't make much sense

Your thread is in War on Terrorism forum asking a vague question that the readers had to decipher,

Now you are going into your "knowing" philosophy and how we have 50 or whatever senses?

Who isn't making sense you ask?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Haha it's cotton trousers! Still, I'd rather end the corporation.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'd rather end the corporation

Adidas?

How does one end a corporation or company by buying its goods?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

King eh? For how long? You think Reserve Currency status lasts forever? You poor brainwashed soul. That status is unwinding, behind the scenes, right now. What, you arnt paying attention to the world? Are you saying you do not know how our paper money maintains any value against other currencies?

If history is any indication, the odds are very high. People say that history repeats for a reason. Perhaps ypu may want to take a cursory glance at this whole nevada rancher thing, and the free speech zone controversy surrounding that.

What ever you do "citizen", dont protest in the middle of government workings. You may witness violations of the Supreme Law of the Land.

My rebuttal to you is TITLE 18 U.S.C Section 241. Go google it. Then ask, is this happening, and if so, how do we try to apply it to the State and county level?

Read it, under stand it, and start to study how a lawful government is supposed to operate.

Question for you,since you are soooo confident. How long will it take before the Internet is declaired an official non free speech zone, with all the conversation from Americans restricted to government approved conversations? If you think that can not happen, it is time to wake up from your dream world, because it is already starting.

Wakey wakey.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Haha it's cotton trousers! Still, I'd rather end the corporation.

Well, that's my mistake. Adidas pants, shoes, hats whatever.

I would'nt know because I would'nt by that crap or the like.

Nice try at deflecting though!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

I'd rather end the corporation

Adidas?

How does one end a corporation or company by buying its goods?

Don't try to find reason with our OP.

Just have fun with it my ATS friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Haha I'm not saying I've done it? Ive had it for ages, and my parents bought it.. anyway I'm sick of having 90% of communication cut out from each other because it's on the internet.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

The obvious answer is not a lot of people believe it was a false flag operation and, among those who do, there is not a lot of consensus as to who, what, why.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Haha I'm not saying I've done it? Ive had it for ages, and my parents bought it.. anyway I'm sick of having 90% of communication cut out from each other because it's on the internet.

So the solution is really simple.

Log off.

take a break from the internet that your whole life revolves around and find something new in life.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Too many still have faith in their religious and political leaders to actually be able to see past their figurative blinders to react to what is going on here in a way which would be against those who control them without consciously acknowledging they are not free at all.

I think sometimes that 9/11 was a conflict between the banking cartel and the government, a power struggle where the military looked past an imminent threat to allow the WTC (bank), to be hit.

It would seem that the bank's reaction was to destroy the economy in retaliation for the military failing to stop the airliners before they hit the WTC, tit for tat....

Maybe so, maybe no...?...I don't KNOW.

Those who would surrender liberty for security deserve neither....

Too many actually believe what they see on TV and internet, when they begin to see anything may be awry they simply nullify those thoughts by self medicating, or if they can afford health care they look to some medical official to help with nullifying those pesky "Free Thoughts"...."Doctor's Orders" ....(when are doctors going to start packing side-arms like firemen and paramedics?...)

There really isn't anything going on here that hasn't been going on for centuries and centuries, everything just runs in cycles, when the previous generation dies off completely and the great forgetting comes once again and again and again.

There is nothing new under the sun.

The only thing that changes is technology, people have always been stupid arrogant livestock who think they're special somehow for some reason or other, marginalizing each other by ethnicity, nationality, religion, financial class, brand loyalty (Chevy, Ford, Christian, Muslim, Hare Frickin Chrishna...) and status of whatever type or color anyone could possibly imagine .

I really get irritated when someone says they will pray for me and my mortal soul, what brainwashing and ridiculous bull#, let alone such arrogance to believe they are in a position to decide I am in error through their blinding faith and deem me in need of salvation!.

The U.S. deserves everything it gets because the people here are so spineless and trusting of anything that claims to be there for their own good or protection.

Anybody with half a brain can do the math and figure out it is just way too expensive to live the way they do, blind and all, in debt up to our eyeballs.

Oh wait, medicated blind trust.

The MBT.
edit on 10-4-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: dog

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

You poor brainwashed soul.

Negative, I'm not brainwased at all. How could I be? I see and agree with everything
you're saying. But revolt ? In this day and age ? This isn't 1776 pal. And if you haven't
noticed the biggest factor to come down the pike with all this technology lately?
Is the new found brazen confidence we see in the elite, in regards to their will and
belief in their own Godship vs. what's good for the world. Revolt? Please, very naive.
And in the end I would only be revolting against my own beliefs. You need to catch up.
See history is perpetually locked in gear, engine driving to a predicted destination.
And the destination shall be realised. No matter what anyone tries to do about it.

And I haven't slept since Nov. 63.
edit on Ram41014v07201400000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's not likely to be you, it could happen though, it could be worse than you being killed? It could be your family, some know the experience!

Yes, I'm aware it is an odds game for sure.
edit on Ram41014v102014u31 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Ram41014v122014u16 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join