It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

m.disclose.tv...

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know. One of the founders of SETI,

I read that far... CSETI is not SETI.
He probably chose that abbreviation to confuse people like he did with you.
And Greer is a charlatan.

Edit: I just realise that this has already been posted.
edit on 3-4-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You really have to feel for Dr. Greer's wife. She married an MD and now look what she's stuck with?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How long has Steven Greer been around promising people "real disclosure"?

The dude has been around for years, and years, and years making money on a promise that just ain't gonna happen, folks.

He appeals to high-end, New Agey, middle-class people; the same folks who obviously have the money to pay the prices charged to attend one of his disclosure conferences, and live in a dream world that somehow "they are going to change Washington."

When he first started out I held great hope for Greer and his group, but you can't keep making promises and not deliver forever. Eventually people get wise to it.

In my opinion, 10 years down the road people will still be paying out a bundle to hear Greer make empty promises. It's politics.

I think he's a New Age cover man who's only contacts in Washington DC are the New World Order con men.

I'm not impressed.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Geez Louise, people.

You have made it perfectly clear that no one - NO ONE - will ever be allowed to read or consider anything even slightly related to Steven Greer on ATS without being halted in their tracks by an army of anti-Greer activists. Some of you should give it a rest.

If the purpose of this thread was to discuss the many recorded statements made by individuals who have witnessed UFO-related activity, I think it is fair to say that the OP could have chosen a better thread title, or at least put an "s" at the end of "source."

I don't actually agree or disagree with statements anyone here has made about Greer, but I must admit the unusual aggressiveness of some of you at the mentioning of Mr. Greer has almost reached that point when I have to wonder why the force is so riled up in discrediting this man.

Get even a little bit louder on your Greer disgust and I'm going to think you are part of an disinformation campaign organized to stifle the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

TruthLover557
Get even a little bit louder on your Greer disgust and I'm going to think you are part of an disinformation campaign organized to stifle the truth.

Actually it looks like those pushing Greer are the ones trying to stifle the truth - that truth is Greer is a hoaxer and a fraud!
edit on 4-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

He may be highly credited. But, he is not credible at all. I gave him a chance until he started the old "if you're negative, you won't see the aliens" routine. He's a fake.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Don't you dare quote me from outside the context of my own sentence!

edit on 4-4-2014 by TruthLover557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
FYI the link takes you to the mobile site, hence the m. in the web addy.

Here is the "regular" site: 2 Hour Witness Video

I've seen this video before, and regardless if Greer is a charlatan or not, the testimonies are pretty legit. Worth a look, for that, not so much for Greer. Also, the video is from 2001 or 2002, before Greer turned into a money grubbing kook.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So what if he takes money for investigating UFO's...might as well get paid for something you enjoy, the man has dedicated his life to it and has to pay bills like everyone else. (If you host a conference on something, someone has to pay to rent out the conference hall, Hotels don't do that for cheap...)

In the same breath, dont get me wrong I am also very skeptical of people who say, "I have this great information, read about it in my upcoming book, bye!" so its all about finding a happy medium..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

lovebeck
FYI the link takes you to the mobile site, hence the m. in the web addy.

Here is the "regular" site: 2 Hour Witness Video

I've seen this video before, and regardless if Greer is a charlatan or not, the testimonies are pretty legit. Worth a look, for that, not so much for Greer. Also, the video is from 2001 or 2002, before Greer turned into a money grubbing kook.

I still find it hard to fully trust witness testimony (Even though I have seen a UFO myself) - I really enjoyed a documentary called "The Enigma of the Flying Spheres"...its a collection of videos from the late 80's early 90s etc, some might think baah thats so old but the one thing that must be remembered is this is before the days of photoshop/CGI etc so are very convincing. (Most of the stuff on youtube is fake, hard to find convincing stuff these days..)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I'm not concerned with "bests" because your theory falls on its own. let's say only one of the kinda credible witnesses is correct then it IS true and we're down that slippery slope you guys (even the ones with childhood stories of chasing aliens) so desperately avoid at all costs.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

there are not only eyewitness accounts, there are accounts where objects have been filmed with state of the art equipment, where multiple radar stations track the same objects moving at incredible speeds that were being chased in real time by pilots and experienced ground people. It's the context that's important not Greer. I'm sure there are many more people who would like to come out but it's understandable knowing how intimidating our controllers can be.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Lifeishigh

m.disclose.tv...

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know. One of the founders of SETI, he has worked with the govt of the USA many of times and now is head of project disclosure and made a ok firl called serius iirc. Anyways imo he is one of the people with most credibility in this subject as he has hundreds of current and ex govt/military etc contacts.

Dr. Steven Greer was NOT a founder of SETI. I do not know where you dug that total rubbish up, but that is what it is. Thomas Pierson, and Dr. Jill Tarter started the SETI Institute as a non-profit in 1984, but even they were not the first people to be involved with the idea of searching for extraterrestrial intelligence. I ought to point out, that SETI does not always refer to the institute, and previous to its founding, referred to all efforts aimed at the goal of discovering evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. Which is why if you want to be technical about it, the first person to observe space, with the direct aim of searching for signals from what ever other intelligences might have been out there, was one Frank Drake, back in 1960, who aimed an 85 foot radio telescope at some nearby stars, to see what he could find.

It is bad enough that people still think Greer is a scientist, rather than a charlatan, but calling him a SETI founder is like calling a flat earth conspiracy theorist a geology major. Total and utter fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ok, good post. There has been a lot of controversy surround him for quite a few years I'm afraid, so you have inadvertently poured a bit of blood along the banks of a pinniped colony here.

His work, I like, regardless of the money he is making. In my opinion, if he gets the right people on board and gives them a voice to the world, so what if he makes a quick buck along the way, guys gotta eat right? What I don't agree with is some of his methods. He has unfortunately made himself, un-credible in that some of the things he has said, seems to of been publicised jibba jabba. (Not what you want to be doing on such a hostile and delicate subject) Which I will add, really upset me, here I thought, this guy is what its all about, FINALLY!

That does not seem to be the case, at least, not as cut and dry.
In his defense, 'they', who ever 'they' are who run the show, staring everyone, will have this guy fairly close to the top of the 'Remove at all costs' list. So deliberate de-bunking will try to happen at every turn for Dr Greer, however, nothing like shooting yourself in the foot... on more than one occasion.

Also, not to be confused with SETI (the Search For Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) CSETI ( Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Greers is CSETI, some will argue this again was for publicity reasons, and to incite confusion as it has done on your opening post and to myself for a while.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Lifeishigh

on another note, i dont care if i made spelling mistakes, formed proper sentences or anything in that line. I am here to share info with all and not to be graded on my English, for i am not American and do not care.Also i am very new to this site and on a android phone so i am still learning how to post on here and what not.

I posted this to have a civilized discussion and more importantly to give skeptics a shot at debunking something that cannot be lol. Gl and let the talk begin. Thanks for reading.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Lifeishigh because: (no reason given)

I look forward to see the video. As far as grammar goes, when I lived in a foreign country (two years), I took Greek classes so I could at least speak the language with some aptitude out of respect to the Greek nation. Writing,... Not so much so I understand. That said, I think it's important to do your best if your trying to acclimate to a new country out of respect. If your just visiting, your doing fine with your grammar!

I think we will start seeing the breakdown of languages of individual countries (not using capitalization correctly, etc.) as time and electronic communications spread across the planet. I guess it's time to stop taking this personally and start accepting that it's just the new way to communicate.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Dr Steven Greer just say that name and it debunks itself

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Lifeishigh

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

You had me...

Lifeishigh
Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know.

Then "u" lost me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

While I understand and share your sentiments I think the OP was very misguided or intentionally antagonistic when they created the thread and title.
Steven Greer is not a credible source, he is quite possibly as far as one can get from credible.
Also the derogatory use of skeptics does not help.
Skeptics keep things like the GFL off of ATS.

The OP Did themselves no favors and will get flamed for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I don't know anything about this Dr. Greer, but if he truly posted that pic of a lit up moth and tried to pass it off as a "Light being/Loved one," that is some funny stuff, made more humorous when people wonder why few want to give him the time of day, when it comes to "credit."

Maybe he's a government stooge, and is paid to make the UFO crowd look lulu? It does no good to know a bunch of credible people if the guy delivering their message is adept at flushing his own credibility down the toilet. Maybe these people he knows do know stuff, but their association with him taints their own credibility, even if they have important, real info. Maybe that's his goal. Poison the info before it gets out via more credible sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

I don't actually agree or disagree with statements anyone here has made about Greer, but I must admit the unusual aggressiveness of some of you at the mentioning of Mr. Greer has almost reached that point when I have to wonder why the force is so riled up in discrediting this man.

Exactly! That definitely raises suspicion no doubt about it. I'm starting too think that the most aggressively discredited may be on to something which the disinfo/debunk campaign may want silenced or forbidden.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join