It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

look the point of what I was saying a while back is that you guys are focusing on greer and you should spend time trying to explain the context of what all the witnesses claim but you don't. You keep avoiding the more important aspect of what THEY are saying because it is easier to pick apart Greer's past and speculation on his motives.

Notice how you focused on Mausson and the Mexican military and totally avoided the fact I also mentioned France and Britain, but those are the hard ones to dispel so you keep harping on one little part of what I was getting at as if you've deconstructed my whole point. You act like you aren't being ignorant when that's exactly what you rely on to derail the point of what I said. We can keep playing around like this all day but the more you do it the more ignorant you appear.

I don't say this often. But...in your case, it seems appropriate...

With that being said. You are not the OP of this thread, yet keep trying to push it in a direction you feel is important. That is all fine and dandy if you start your own thread on the topic you want to talk about.

This thread is about Greer, as stated so in the OP. The fact you don't like the replies based on the topic established by the OP...is not our problem.

As I already stated in this thread, I think Greer has progressed into one of the UFO community's most out spoken flim flam men.

He has a history of name dropping, without permission, to make it appear he's in tight with those people, when he is not.

Please, just get over it, and start your own thread. Plus, good luck finding a willing crowd of members who want to watch a 2 hour video associated with Greer. It's unfortunate that some of the people in the vid may be losing out because of that affiliation. Why don't you do something about it....in your own thread,

JMOHO...

Des

edit on 5-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Notice how you focused on Mausson and the Mexican military and totally avoided the fact I also mentioned France and Britain,

Notice how you seem to want to stay away from the whole premise of this thread, and you ask about things that aren't relevant to the topic at hand.

Why is that?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Greer is a known Hoaxer

Sirius also focused heavily on the six-inch human skeleton known as the Atacama skeleton and featured images and a DNA analysis of the skeleton, which Greer believed was proof of alien life. Later genetic evidence of the Atacama skeleton indicated that it was a human child skeleton, only a few decades old, and the mother was most probably "an indigenous woman from the Chilean region of South America".

The Greer skeleton was found by Oscar Muñoz near an abandoned church in a ghost town called La Noria, 56 km to the interior of Iquique in northern Chile. Muñoz later sold it to a local pub owner for 30,000 pesos (approximately 60 USD), who then sold it to a Spanish businessman, Ramón Navia-Osorio, who then sold or loaned it to Steven Greer who passed it off as proof of aliens ignoring the DNA evidence already done on the skeleton.

Greer made a Doc called Sirius which flopped, the whole doc was over an hour lead up to 5 mins of showing skeleton at end. So everyone torrented the doc, it was uploaded to Kat.pH, thepiratebay, and has been reupkoaded to YouTube/vimeo/daily motion repeatedly.

Greer is a scam artist and makes his living suckering in people to buy his scheme

Just like famous Bigfoot idiot Rick Dyer who admitted to the 2008 Bigfoot hoax calling folks extremely gullible, then just last month he admitted to the newest hoax that the body he toured around and got paid to show was fake and explained how and who built it.

Stop being gullible, the disclose Greer bid is full of paid actors

One guy has shown up in Greer vids 3 times with and without facial hair, once with on screen title of ex military officer, another time as a physicist

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

forget all that. I said what I said and these people jumped on it now I can't defend my point? more distraction from the peanut gallery

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

it's relevant to explain the point I was making and exposes the distraction/ignorance theme. For example, the one guy picks up on the Mexico/Mausson part and totally ignores the France Britain part of what I was saying as if by picking at that one aspect they've proven me wrong. same with this whole Greer thing- forget him and what can you say about the actual witnesses themselves? the one guy gave this whole theory on semi-credible vs fully credible witnesses and when I mentioned if one witness is 100% right then the subject is true and they didn't have anything to say after that. They just go into hiding and pop up later to snipe some more

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

same with this whole Greer thing- forget him and what can you say about the actual witnesses themselves? the one guy gave this whole theory on semi-credible vs fully credible witnesses and when I mentioned if one witness is 100% right then the subject is true and they didn't have anything to say after that. They just go into hiding and pop up later to snipe some more

Once again you are trying to interject the witnesses into a thread about one man Steven Greer, why is that so hard to understand?

As I and others have said if you want to discuss the witness testimony then please start a new thread where that can be done, but this thread is about the legit source of the OP video and not the participants of said video.

So are you willing to be part of a thread that is discussing Steven Greer or are you just going to keep going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the thread at all.

BTW nobody has said the anything about the witnesses in this thread but you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

forget all that. I said what I said and these people jumped on it now I can't defend my point? more distraction from the peanut gallery

Your point is not defensible. It's off topic. Can you not understand that?

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

BTW nobody has said the anything about the witnesses in this thread but you.

Actually I believe OP said something to that effect a few pages into the thread after they couldn't back up their Greer being credible researcher comment that started their thread so wanted to change the direction to move towards the witness testimony.

However OP never gave a brief run down of the 2 hour video.

OP said they didn't watch the whole video on top of that, just flicked through and caught some interesting testimonies.

UFO section on ATS is simply a link to youtube these days where more and more OPs are telling readers to watch something they themselves cannot discuss in detail because they themselves haven't watched in full.

Just

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Actually I believe OP said something to that effect a few pages into the thread after they couldn't back up their Greer being credible researcher comment that started their thread so wanted to change the direction to move towards the witness testimony.

Actually it was bottleslingguy who was the first to discuss the witnesses, and then the OP decided to head in that direction.

Page 3.

it's the only thing they got. and they ignore the gorilla in the room which is the hundreds of very credible witnesses. this is another example of how debunkers dance around issues as if they've proven something

Then a few posts down we have the OP...

Agreed, fine bash greer all u want. Got anything to say about the actual testimonies? ofcoarse the stories maybe wild, but even more wild and something that would work on the sceptics side would be finding one of those people to have fake credentials.

So now tell me why I should...

Just

I am trying to understand why a certain member refuses to discuss the reason for this thread and they refuse by trying to take this thread in a different direction than it was originally intended... which is the legit source for the video Steven Greer and not the contents of said video. Now if this member starts a thread that is intended on discussing the contents then I am all for the discussion, but that is for another thread.

Sorry if that upsets some.
edit on 6-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It seems you are more on the ball than I am tsurfer,

My bad, I thought OP brought it up before Bottles did and didn't double check.

So now tell me why I should... Just

I was going to edit my post because I thought you might take as being directed to you, hell it was a reply to you, I just thought I would I leave it hoping you would get it that the stfu was at the last part of my post, how its become (the UFO forum) or many threads are simply a link to YouTube asking the readers to watch and discuss but OP hasnt done what they ask of us.

Sorry t, It wasn't directed at you.

here have a beer on me

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I was going to edit my post because I thought you might take as being directed to you, hell it was a reply to you, I just thought I would I leave it hoping you would get it that the stfu was at the last part of my post, how its become (the UFO forum) or many threads are simply a link to YouTube asking the readers to watch and discuss but OP hasnt done what they ask of us.

Sorry t, It wasn't directed at you.

here have a beer on me

No problem on this end. In fact you actually showed me something with this
that I didn't actually know, and I thank you for that. It will get used in the future.

The UFO forum is one I rarely participate in because the main source for everyone is youtube.

And I truly believe youtube is dumbing down the people because of the crap they allow to get out. But we have to learn to deal with it as it isn't going away anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solentsunrise

Or, if you have 2+ monitors like me, you can watch it and stay on ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

sorry I mentioned something else now go away

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

oh so NOW it's off topic like one of the mods couldn't have brought that up like ten pages ago. Funny how no one who took the time to respond to my original point about the witnesses mentioned that until now that they can't argue with it because it is exactly where they start the distraction

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

oh so NOW it's off topic like one of the mods couldn't have brought that up like ten pages ago. Funny how no one who took the time to respond to my original point about the witnesses mentioned that until now that they can't argue with it because it is exactly where they start the distraction

The title of this thread is "Insane video from a legit source, skeptics please watch." Well, the skeptics have arrived and we can't get past the fourth word of the title without raising an objection. There is nothing in the title about the witnesses or even the content of the video beyond it being "insane." I think we all agree that if Greer had anything to do with it, the content is probably insane. If you feel there is anything in this video that is not insane, start another thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Take it easy killer. You don't have to believe Greer. The Disclosure Project is dozens and dozens of credible witnesses to patently incredible events. Just because Greer introduces them that makes their testimony bs? No.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Take it easy killer. You don't have to believe Greer. The Disclosure Project is dozens and dozens of credible witnesses to patently incredible events. Just because Greer introduces them that makes their testimony bs? No.

Again, Greer is deliberately making their testimony look like BS. It is literally his job.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

my point remains valid and no one, who tried, has proven anything otherwise. win

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

sorry I mentioned something else now go away

Honestly you can say whatever you want I don't care.

But as far as me going away...

I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

my point remains valid and no one, who tried, has proven anything otherwise. win

Problem is your point has no relevance to this thread, and that would be why nobody has tried proving anything to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join