It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

... That is not how your comments came across at all. Given that they spawned from a discussion, in a thread about content based on Greer's bizarre blather, and given also that the response, quoted above, was a reply to a Greer supporting post, AND given also, that the most discredited personage in the field at the moment, IS Greer himself, it is hard to interpret your comments as anything else but supportive of the Doc of Crock.
But fair enough. If that was not what you were driving at, then my mistake.

Yeah you totally got that wrong. I made the statement "the most aggressively discredited" which would pertain to a broad range of researchers. This isn't the first time this has happened on this site or any other forums for that matter. Hence me saying "I'm starting to think" because I see it often.
edit on 4-4-2014 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Mexican govt, for what it's worth got him involved so if you want to ignore the Mexican govt part of my post, you can and then address the rest of my comment

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

well aren't you guys aware of all the witnesses in the DP? if not you haven't done your homework

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by DJW001

well aren't you guys aware of all the witnesses in the DP? if not you haven't done your homework

Since the OP violated ATS Terms and Conditions (T&C) by not providing a detailed summary of the contents of the video, the only way any of us could be aware of the witnesses in the video is to watch. I hope it has been made perfectly clear that a large number of ATS members consider watching a video from Greer to be a waste of valuable time. If you think any of the cases have merit, start a new thread about it that does not reference Greer. Greer exists to poison ufology.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Greer != Reputable source.

A two bit charlatan he is.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I posted this to have a civilized discussion and more importantly to give skeptics a shot at debunking something that cannot be lol.

It sure doesn't seem like you started this thread to give skeptics a shot at debunking.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

you're not aware of the context of the witnesses in the DP so you ignore it? you violate ATS's motto

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by DJW001

you're not aware of the context of the witnesses in the DP so you ignore it? you violate ATS's motto

No, you are violating ATS'' motto by refusing to dispel your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

no you are...... whatever dude

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

schuyler
OP, I have a request of you. You just got here, right? That's great. It really is. And you've found out about Greer and you want to share. That's great, too. Really. But you would do all of us and yourself a great big favor if you would just type "Greer" into the search engine and avail yourself of the many, many threads on Greer which are already here--including, I daresay, your vid and a whole lot more.

I'd like to add to this request, and I mean for everyone:

If your source is Greer, please put his name in the thread title. That way, I'll know not to open that particular thread.

Harte

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Mexican govt, for what it's worth got him involved so if you want to ignore the Mexican govt part of my post, you can and then address the rest of my comment

The fact that the Mexican gov't got him involved should tell you volumes about what is legit in Mexico concerning UFO's.

So you think Jaime is a true investigator, so what does that say about the rest of your comment?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

If your source is Greer, please put his name in the thread title. That way, I'll know not to open that particular thread.

It was a bit disappointing to see that when I got here. Oh well you never know what you get until you click on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And you are aware of it?

You know these witnesses personally I take it?

And that would be OP not DP.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

bro stop trying to derail my point. it is the context of the witnesses that counts. You guys take the easy route by picking apart one person who is more or less the messenger who is not the one recounting the event

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

"DP"=disclosure project

pay attention, do I have to spoonfeed you? well come to think of it "acting like you need to be spoonfed" is a distraction tactic

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know."

You are pulling our leg, right?

edit on 5-4-2014 by mactaties because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

bro stop trying to derail my point. it is the context of the witnesses that counts. You guys take the easy route by picking apart one person who is more or less the messenger who is not the one recounting the event

Funny, but I don't see anything in the OP that was discussing the witnesses, but what it was discussing was Mr. Greer.

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It isn't the credibility of the witnesses, but the credibility of Steven Greer that is in question.

Or am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

pay attention, do I have to spoonfeed you? well come to think of it "acting like you need to be spoonfed" is a distraction tactic

Pay attention you say...

Looks as though it is you that should pay attention as I see you want to keep harping on about the witnesses when it is actually about the legit source who is Steven Greer that is in question.

But if you would like to start your own thread about the witnesses then we can discuss them there.

I am not sure what you have spoon fed me, but if that helps you get thru the day then so be it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher

I so understand you. I thought exactly the same before I joined ATS. Afterall, the Disclosure Project was so wow, now wasn't it?

Unfortunately, for Dr Greer, it all went downhill from there.

There are tons of threads on ATS about the good doctor and his many fraudulent attempts and successes. All you have to do is search a little.

Here is one good example: The Problem with Greer

Ironic that every time a new pro Greer thread pops up, some members are still saying..."oh...Greer isn't really liked or considered credible on ATS..."...sort of apologizing for the Greer bashing that will follow..

Perhaps it has to do with those members that remain open minded enough to seek truth and not just self approve some righteous confirmation of belief and those same members are now displaying that they found out what Dr Greer really is; a hoaxer and a fraud.

In brief, members on ATS aren't dumb, they read, evaluate and then conclude. For the most part.

Just my take on Greer. Now I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than watch two hours of Dr Greed Greer talk.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

look the point of what I was saying a while back is that you guys are focusing on greer and you should spend time trying to explain the context of what all the witnesses claim but you don't. You keep avoiding the more important aspect of what THEY are saying because it is easier to pick apart Greer's past and speculation on his motives.

Notice how you focused on Mausson and the Mexican military and totally avoided the fact I also mentioned France and Britain, but those are the hard ones to dispel so you keep harping on one little part of what I was getting at as if you've deconstructed my whole point. You act like you aren't being ignorant when that's exactly what you rely on to derail the point of what I said. We can keep playing around like this all day but the more you do it the more ignorant you appear.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join