It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

m.disclose.tv...

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know. One of the founders of SETI, he has worked with the govt of the USA many of times and now is head of project disclosure and made a ok firl called serius iirc. Anyways imo he is one of the people with most credibility in this subject as he has hundreds of current and ex govt/military etc contacts.

I know the video is long and i my self has not watched it all but skipped thru and saw some mind bending testimonies... About half way it talks about the moon missions with the apollo programs and what i heard just backed up alot of the rumors i have heard about life on the moon or et moon bases.

Anywho, i just thought this video was well worth sharing and hoping that alot of u skeptics can open your eyes and see we r not alone...More so hoping Dr.Greer and his team can complete disclosure for this year!! Atleast on their end lol..

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

on another note, i dont care if i made spelling mistakes, formed proper sentences or anything in that line. I am here to share info with all and not to be graded on my English, for i am not American and do not care.Also i am very new to this site and on a android phone so i am still learning how to post on here and what not.

I posted this to have a civilized discussion and more importantly to give skeptics a shot at debunking something that cannot be lol. Gl and let the talk begin. Thanks for reading.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Lifeishigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I can't seem to get it to work. . .

Is it the website or can somebody else imbed it, please?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
take 2 hours off ats...... dude please

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

AnteBellum

It's probably due to your flash player settings. I can get it to work on IE but not chrome. Chrome I have special flash options set for gaming. Try another brower and or delete your cookies.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

m.disclose.tv...

Thats the link, sorry it didnt go thru right

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Antipathy17

AnteBellum

It's probably due to your flash player settings. I can get it to work on IE but not chrome. Chrome I have special flash options set for gaming. Try another brower and or delete your cookies.

ALSO, www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-4-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, I think you did it right I just can't see it for some reason when I go to the page.

I'll try later, thanx.

AB

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The first three word "Dr.Steven Greer"
/*facepalm*

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Love the hair aunte, what is the necklace....

Would not work for me either. Would like to watch, find Greer credible. Course i have had several personal sitings and experience while in military so I am biased lol. Helps to be believer. Lol

The Bot

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Lifeishigh
Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know.

No, he is not.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OP, Greer's name does not go down well on ats. You will be bashed because he earns money from his vids, and therefore thats proof (for them) that he has no credibilty. They like to shoot the messenger round these parts

Greer himself may or may not be credible, but most of the people he presents are.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok, so, I've noticed a lot of people here on ATS like to discredit Greer. Why is this? Do you have proof he is lying about something? Is it because he asks for donations? What is it?

I ask because I have been researching for a while and can't find any reason not to believe that he whole heartedly believes what he speaks. I know this doesn't imply or even partially validate his credibility, however, I can't find any reason to disbelieve him.

Can someone please explain this to me, unless of course the only reason you don't believe him credible is that you are a skeptic.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
this is how legit steven greer is. using greer as a legit source, please.

the invisible ufo.

i always say it would have been more believable to have someone run across the field and fall down like they run into it, followed by a loud bong sound. then he wouldn't let people film when they supposedly went inside. pfft.

then there is his light beings.

and you to can go to one of his bs conferences starting at $800 to $2500

as i have said every time someone posts a thread, it needs to join the basher threads in the hoax bin.

saying greer is legit is like saying, the sky is purple. it's a bald face lie.
edit on 3-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: i forgot don't take your laser and point it you will get a scolding, truth is you might proof he's full of s_ _ _.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Ok so your going to tell me that his time isn't valuable? This guy used to be a doctor so I'm sure that he has built up some debt. He now devotes all of his time to this field. Just because he wants money for attending one of his expiditions DOES NOT make him Un credible.

There are universities charging thousands of dollars for classes that i can teach myself online for free. Are you going to tell that universities are uncredited because they charge fees to stay in buisness?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No offense but Greer is about as far from legit as it gets. Hes all about the money and the ego trip and having any qualification cant disguise that.

edit on 3-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The mans a liar and a conman, read this.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
The mans a liar and a conman, read this.

Where is the source of that image. How can you be sure that the creator of that letter isn't the conman trying to discredit Greer.

Please note that all I am trying to do is get a CLEAR proof that he is incredible. Deny Ignorance right?

I do thank you for posting more than "IT BECAUSE HE WANTS MONEY" as a reason though. I am in no way saying that he is fully credible, I'm simply trying to find the truth.

link   

andr3w68
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Ok so your going to tell me that his time isn't valuable? This guy used to be a doctor so I'm sure that he has built up some debt. He now devotes all of his time to this field. Just because he wants money for attending one of his expiditions DOES NOT make him Un credible.

There are universities charging thousands of dollars for classes that i can teach myself online for free. Are you going to tell that universities are uncredited because they charge fees to stay in buisness?

universities, didn't give up a lucrative paying profession to pursue being a flim flam man.
did you even look at the video and the fake light being. i mean you got to be one gullible fool to pay this flim flam man any money.
there's plenty of people that will lie to you for free.

link   
Hes a money grabber for sure, nothing he says can be construed as a truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join