It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Governor: Why has NASA become an after thought to our government? It must be more than "budget".

Thank you
Karen C

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Since I was young, I knew the Times we are living were coming. I wanted to be prepared and went through many stages of preparedness. Over the last few years I have learned I cannot afford to keep my little American Dream going, because the Government seems to want to keep me in servitude to the state. I am opting out, and trying to downsize, and will quit my job making less that $35,000 to go to a $15,000 or less job so that I can be under the line of poverty. (they seem to leave poor alone if they stay off system dole) I built a small ‘Jed Clampett” cabin on some land and plan to go off grid with my move there, I do this because I can’t keep paying the tab for all the Government wants to put on my shoulders via Taxes ( I refuse to pay, and will be burdened with that too)

My question is,, Can you give me some Hope? Tell me something good and constructive to DO about what is left of America, for those of us who seem to be fighting an uphill battle without the vision of winning this ‘war’. So many of us are now at the point of breaking, and many don’t even try anymore as they have conceded defeat. I am not conceded to defeat, but feel hopeless sometimes when I think of the reality. I feel betrayed by my fellow Americans because of Apathy.

I can't tell you to have hope, but it isn't something you should give up on. If you choose to go off the grid, it's your choice to make.

And there's absolutely still hope left. The hope is in the hands of the people of America, but if the people of America fail, there will be no hope.
edit on 31-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello govener ventura, I've been a fan forever. Awa, voted for ya. I wonder would you and ted nugent ever run for the presidential office. I sure hope dreams come true
edit on 31-3-2014 by stevenstcloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Mr Ventura,

I truly enjoy your shows, your books and media appearances. If you could, would you please provide your opinion on the true string pullers of the illuminati....the JESUITS? I know Alex Jones won't talk about them. No one will. Some people say conspiracy theorist are allowed to spread theory on the lower echelons as long as they hide the true fact that the Council Of 13 is controlled by the Great Harlot, The Jesuit Order.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Ventura,

If there is indeed a 'shadow goverment' or a cabal behind the scenes and manipulating events for their own agendas, do you see that as a good or a bad thing?

I know that so many of our lives are just utterly insignificant in the grand scale of things, so if there really are people out there working towards some greater goal it does seem like it would be a good thing, although one would have to know what acts of evil they would sink to in order to achieve their objectives I suppose.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, thanks for being here. Admittedly, I gave you some flack for the whole Chris Kyle situation. Obviously you two have differing accounts of what happened inside that bar, and yes his account was published in a book. Don't you think that it's time to let it go? Let the family grieve? I've tried putting myself in your shoes, that's tough to do, but to me, given everything, I'd let it go. You don't seem any worse for the wear

link   
reply to post by jefwane

My question is this:Aside from the two-party stranglehold on the American electorate, What particular facet of modern American politics makes you the most angry and why?

The fact that our politics are completely controlled by our two parties and they simply won't let anyone else in. It's a two party dictatorship in this country. There should be more than two choices. Since 1992, there have only been two voices in our debates for president. I want more people allowed in presidential debates on television, that is what irks me the most.

link   

Thinking back, I tried to be as open as I could be. As soon as I got out of office, I exposed that the CIA was involved in local government. Now I can't tell you exactly who that person is, because I could go to prison for it.

Who else that has held the level of position you have held, has even said stuff like this? This is why I like you so much.

link   
Hello and thank you Governor Ventura for taking time to answer my question. Have you heard about a guy named Phillip Wood who was on the Malaysian airline that went missing. I saw an article on the internet that said he was able to send out a message saying the airline was hijacked by what looked like military personnel and her is being held in a cell? What are your thoughts on this? Have you heard about this guy?

Thank you sir.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, thank you for sharing your time with us today. My question is, would you lead a team of professionals in the fields of engineering, architecture, explosives and forensic fire experts to 're-investigate 911 if you were asked to by the American public?

By the way, big fan of yours. Thank you again

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You are inspirational. I'm a young guy, and the future seems bleak. What are you working towards? What is the end game?
Towards what end?
I'm also extremely competent and very altruistic (really). Please recruit me. I can work for you as a President. For the good of humanity, whatever that good is.

link   

link   
hey Jesse. glad you did this.

i loved you in predator. was Arnie cool? did you and he talk of political matters inbetween takes?

link   

link   
will you take Howard Stern as your VP?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

What's been the most terrifying thing you've found out in all your years of research?

When we did a Conspiracy Theory on whether they were going to cross humans with chimpanzees. Although I'm an atheist, I would say it's pretty terrifying when man tries to play god. This place in Georgia continues to try to cross the brain of a human with the physical abilities of a monkey. I would say that was pretty terrifying.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hey Jessie, [SNIP] I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Today I've heard about the APD protest that has been going on in Albuquerque, I heard that at first it was a peaceful protest but then turned into an all out riot. I'd like to get your thoughts on whether or not this is just another example of a police state, or if it is in fact rightful for the police to throw Tear gas to break up the protest. any response would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 3/31/2014 by kosmicjack because: snipped personal info

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello Mr Ventura!
You should run for president for one !
What are your takes on the plane disappearance ???
Thank you ! And I salute you sir ! 🇺🇸
edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Ventura,

It is such an honor to have the opportunity to ask you a question. Thank you!

Do you think, besides the two party system, the electoral college makes presidential elections unfair and do you think it should be abolished?

Have a wonderfully peaceful day,
Khara

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

In the xfiles episode 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space' your Man in Black character said: "Some alien encounters are hoaxes perpetrated by your government to manipulate the public. Some of these hoaxes are intentionally revealed to manipulate the truth-seekers, who become discredited if they disclose the deliberately absurd deception." Did you have an itch, as the puppetmaster of your character, that you might be uttering some truth?

I'll tell you what I did, my acting on "The X-Files" was the most difficult and challenging of my career. Exactly what you wrote, I had to memorize. Imagine you had to memorize that and say it to other actors. It was, because the writing was SO tremendous on "The X-Files."

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join