It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Admin said 7 central time. I am soooo thrilled!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome, Mr. Jesse Ventura!

Gotta say, I'm stoked to have the chance to ask you anything. These AMA's keep getting better and better, ATS!

Anyhow, my question is this:

How "scripted" was your Conspiracy Theory TV show, and why did it end? While the show did attempt to report on top secret and other clandestine topics, sometimes it just seemed a bit unreal, or Hollywood, to me. Was this the way it was edited or what the network wanted/allowed?

Not trying to touch a nerve here, at all. I just feel that there was a lot "more" that you came across when you (and your team) were investigating and that a lot of that stuff didn't end up airing on the show.

Thanks in advance! Been a fan since I was a kid and can remember watching you and Macho Man Randy Savage on WWF.

Lovebeck
edit on 31-3-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi Mr Ventura! Big fan of yours! I wanted to just ask a non ATS question that you might be able to help me with! I was in the Army since I was 18 and after Iraq and coming home I am now trying to pursue a career in the entertainment industry in Hollywood!! At the age of 31! Sir!! You have been someone that has done everything and pretty much know lots of everything. I know its a very vague question that I am asking but I feel lots of politics are considered before people make it in the business. Can you tell me if hard work and perseverance is enough?? Any advice if can be given would be greatly appreciated!!
edit on 31-3-2014 by krazyiven because: (no reason given)

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Springer said he was "opening the thread for questions" approximately an hour prior, so pipe down ya'll... Governor Jesse will be along presently, to answer your questions.

I couldn't be more pleased!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Welcome to ATS Governor,
Just want to thank you for the episode you did a while back
on Plum Island.
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura,

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate that you have chosen to interact with all of us here at ATS, it means a lot for someone in your position (in terms of both fame and government) to be so transparent and to genuinely desire to share information. I was wondering if you could give some insight into the political world for those of us who may want to get involved in an office some day. Advice, commentary on things that you found surprising or unsettling, or just general observations from a side that most citizens do not see would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Venture nice to see you stop by a public forum, unlike all these talking heads that cloud the "mass media". The only question i have for you at this point is, what exactly is our government plans on doing in the "Fukushima" situation?

The "MSM" wont touch it, because radiation from "Fukushima" has been on the U.S. West Coast for 3 years and counting...

I'm appalled by our Governments ignorance to public safety on this issue, to hell with the WHO's "Risk Assessment". Ask the children in Ukraine who are getting their thyroids cut out if nuclear fallout is a "public health risk".

I have proof of fallout from Fukushima in the west coast in the air from 3 years ago, now why is Obama so worried about universal health care so quickly? I think he knows, and the republicans even know that cancer rates will soon spike, I predict this year we will see the first signs.

What is our government doing about this? I think Sarah Palin should stand up for her state and test ALL wildlife for radiation.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi Governor,
I understand that the Malaysian Air 370 is emerging into one of the most puzzling and enduring mysteries in recent memory. Nonetheless, do you have a HUNCH what might be going on here? Sinister and worthy of further investigation, or just a plane that crashed that is getting far more news coverage than is justified?

Thanks for all your work,
Andrew

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi there Governor,

Longtime fan (I'm 57 and 3/4). I was actually wondering what your preferred ride is in the water? I ride mostly 10+ Vintage Longboards, and also if you are ever in Massachusetts stop by and I'll take you to my local breaks.

Thanks for being what I consider a Great American.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Governor:

Thank you for your service, and as well, thanks for your intelligent and entertaining take on all things conspiracy. I will happily take the label of "fan poodle" cause I think you are a heck of a guy!

My Question - Do you believe in the Paranormal, and if you do, have you seen evidence of such in regards to conspiracies you have investigated?

Bests,

MissMissie

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

what do you think the likelihood is that there are multiple extra terrestrial species here, some of which have infiltrated or have treaties with the highest level of control over us.. banking secret agencies and political and military leadership? give it a number...0 to100 pc likely.
thanks, and i pray for you and your families safety and success.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

My question has to do with the Skinwalker ranch..

What do you think is really happening there?

Thank you! The Skinwalker Ranch would be better to talk to Tyrel, my son. He actually went there, we split up into teams, and he went there, I didn't. Tyrel saw some things there that he could not identify. That question would be better for my son, because he went there and I did not.
edit on 31-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

My question: If you aren't successful in getting ballot access in all 50 states and getting debate access and consequently you don' run for president in 2016, who would you like to see as the next president and vice president of our country?

That's a weird question, because no one has officially announced. Hillary Clinton hasn't even announced her run.

If I could handpick my next president of the United States out of anyone that I know, I'd choose Angus King of Maine.

For vice president, that would be Angus King's choice, but I'd go with Bernie Sanders from Vermont.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Cool to see you here.
I'm curious, did you ever try to investigate chemtrails for your show, or did it seem like it would be harder to put into an episode. And if you did, did you find anything of interest

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

My question is whether you think a civil war or a revolution will happen in the USA anytime soon?

I don't think there's going to be a civil war in the United States any time soon, but I'd love to see a revolution at the ballot box against Democrats and Republicans.

I think we're all above a civil war. I hope we could do it without violence.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hi Mr Ventura

Before joining ATS, i only knew you as the gatling gun guy from movie predator

welcome to ATS!!
thanks a lot for coming!!

i dont have any question but i'll be reading your replies.

thank you very much.

peace

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

After all the investigations you have done, and the knowledge you have gained, in your opinion what is the most important thing the average citizen should be doing right now as we move forward in 2014 and beyond?

The average citizens need to demand the truth, be vigilant and demand real investigations into JFK and 9/11.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Greetings from Australia,

Heard a rumour you were going to be involved in a pirate radio station over the border where things not politically correct for US airwaves might be discussed is there any truth to this? if so can I get it on the net? if false is it an idea you'd entertain.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello jesse,just a quick one before i read the whole thread.
What circumstances in history upset you the most?
Thanks and welcome big guy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join