It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EgzonNikqi

I have only seen some of your videos and only parts of your documentaries. The reason is simply that I don't find you very reliable, the way you speak and make the videos. The documentaries are made, in my point of view, in a way that you only want to earn money from this. Trust me, I've seen maybe 150-200 conspiracy documentaries in the last 10 years, and yours remind me of just doing for the money. In the intro of your documentaries, you start saying "I've seen things that will blow your mind". I really wanna know what kind of things (with some kind of proof!)...or is it just to scare us..

So my question would be:
What's the most astonishing thing (preferable with proof) you got or have seen, that you think can convince a critic like me to believe you?

First of all, let’s get one thing straight-- "Conspiracy Theory" was NOT a documentary. The show was entertainment. I never once claimed that they were documentaries.

And the most astonishing thing I've seen is that you think "Conspiracy Theory" was a documentary. I've never shied away from it. It was entertainment. I did it for the money. What do you think I did it for? My own personal pleasure? It's called work, I wasn't doing it for charity.

All we did was go out and explore conspiracies. It was up to you, the viewer, to judge if you wanted to believe or not. They were more reality TV than documentaries.
edit on 31-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

JesseVentura
reply to post by boymonkey74

You know what my answer to that is? Who cares! That's my answer.

Put it this way, we both got bigger arms than you, boymonkey74.

LMFAO ... This is gonna be the best AMA ... EVER!!!

link   

link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Mr. Ventura,

I'm extremely concerned about outdated emergency evacuation protocol for large, confined crowds (stadiums, amphitheaters, ballparks, etc.). People have a fundamental right to know that if they receive an evacuation order and/or panic-inducing information from their cell phone, it's almost certainly a hoax designed to create an artificially generated stampede.

Obviously, the govt. and private industry will not share this information with its citizens due to the catch 22.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

edit on 3/31/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed advertising link

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Actually, I think something was gained from these wars and that is an awful lot of money for a few despicable people. Love your work Jesse (if not a little boo yeah for us English
I wish more of mainstream society had your willingness to open their minds and see we are treated like cattle. Oh btw if you ever meet David Icke again be gentle with him, he might be a bit broken but this is because he has had experiences that changed his world view and messed up his reality for good. At the end of the day we are all looking for answers, some of us go off the deep end, others manage to keep it together. I see your frustration with 9-11 deniers, it sucks when people can't listen doesn't it.....

Thanks again for all you work, huge respect.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Hi Jesse!! You're climbing back into the wrestling ring ... they hand you the mic and you get to call one guy up for a grudge match: is it Bush or Obama?

I'll do you one better. I'll take on Bush AND Cheney. My handicap match would be between me and Bush and Cheney. And if they lose, they both have to join the military for four years as enlisted men.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Governor Ventura!
Welcome to ATS.
Where do you see the United States of America in 10-20 years?

*snip*

edit on 31-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: only one question please....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

If you became POTUS, how would you protect yourself from TPTB?

It's a good question, but it's something I'd have to worry about after I won. That's how I operate: I run to win, and then I worry about what I'm going to do after I win.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Roddy Piper said his movie "They Live" was a documentary. I know he didn't mean it literally but what do you think?

link   
Question: Since you have already been governor are you going to be running for President any time soon? It would be awesome if we had someone who was already researching the paranormal as President. Since you would be in the proper political position to release such information relating to Time Travel, UFOS etc.,

Also been watching your shows on Youtube got me hooked. I don't know why i can't find it on my local TV broadcaster

Edit: A quick Google Search answered my question. Sorry for wasting your time Mr. Ventura
edit on 31-3-2014 by Stevemagegod because: Google answered my question.

link   

link   
Hi Jesse! Not to sound rude or anything, but how do we the people know you wont become a puppet like most of our other presidents have been?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello Sir. Thank you for all you do to bring forth the truth.

My question is, is it worth running for office when Presidents are chosen by an established elite and/or can be assasinated if they don't go along with said elite's agenda??

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hey Jesse....

thanks for coming back on ATS and doing this Q&A

just wondering if you had any thoughts or advice for people living outside of the US in dealing with the NWO and the UN watering down of humanity.....

I am located in Australia and starting to notice a lot of laws that were implemented in the US are making themselves prevalent here in the Australian govt.....

link   
reply to post by Olivine

Do you worry about radiation poisoning the land, the Pacific ocean or our food chain from the Fukushima meltdowns?

Absolutely! I worry about a lot of things that the government does to our environment. I worry about every nuclear power plant.

Back in my younger days of wrestling, I used to wear a t-shirt with a nuclear power plant on it, and it said, “From the people who brought you Vietnam!” Yeah, it definitely terrifies me.

link   
Mr. Ventura,
It is a pleasure to communicate with you. Your show has caused me to stay vigilant!!! My concern is about the new Common Core Education System. I believe that students should be held at high standards and accountable. The problem that I have with Common Core is that the Federal Government has found a way to interfere with state and local rights when establishing educational standards. They have done this by mandating Common Core when states needed the money through Race to the Top. In addition I feel that the 1percenters are trying to find a new way to make money by creating tests that the taxpayers must pay. Jeb Bush is for this!!!! What is your take on Common Core?
edit on 31-3-2014 by allstarjevon99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

JesseVentura
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I can't tell you to have hope, but it isn't something you should give up on. If you choose to go off the grid, it's your choice to make.

And there's absolutely still hope left. The hope is in the hands of the people of America, but if the people of America fail, there will be no hope.

Thanks for your reply Mr Ventura, and Yes, I still do have hope for America even if to me it seems we HAVE failed. But as your last sentence says, If the People of America Fail there will be no hope is what I am addressing. The Apathy is Larger than we admit, thus my bouts with hopelessness.
I am Hopeful that persons such as yourself take Center stage and help us all dig out from this mess.

Again, my question really was,
"Tell me something good and constructive to DO about what is left of America".

Besides voting 3rd party,, which I have done all my life to little affect it seems. This is not a different question, just I seem to have left the impression of my Hopelessness, when I was refering to apathy and what could be a constructive outlet for persons such as myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Jesse what would you say to those who live in complete ignorance and fail to even acknowledge how #ed up things are and blissfully continue being stupid? I live in Canada and it is almost embarrassing how 1. how stupid people really are and 2. thus they think im #ing crazy. SO what to do ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Governor. My question is when you did a show about 9/11 on conspiracy theories why was there no mention of the Israeli connections to it? The five "dancing Israelis" admitting on television they were sent to "document" the event pretty much proves that Israel knew in advance that it was going to happen. Also the fact that everything that shows a Israeli connection to it has been classified screams conspiracy.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Ventura!

It is really a nice surprise to see you answering all these questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join