It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi Jesse Ventura,

I was wondering if you think it is fair for the president and all his staff members to get paid so much money while the rest of us and the Soldiers get very little? also why don't you be the president so we at least know what's going on in this world

Sincerely Tricia Busby
edit on 31-3-2014 by triciabusby26 because: forgot things

link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hi Mr. Ventura,
I have followed your career since your pro wrestling days.
With the corruption within our government being so wide spread, it seems our options are very limited at best. My question is: What do you think would be the smartest course of action we should take to restore our liberties,and freedoms??

link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You've stated numerous times that you are not a fan of foreign aid. Does your view on foreign aid include the billions in aid to Israel, even in the form of "military" assistance, and if the situation here in the U.S. were better (jobs for all, no homeless, no hungry, vets taken care of), would your views on foreign aid then soften?

I think it's a very basic concept-- our country is broke. Every child born in this country is $50,000 in debt when they take their first breath of air. Let's take care of our own first. We're the biggest peddler of war merchandise in the world. We are the world leader, we should be humble. We should not be starting wars. How will there ever be peace if we keep selling arms around the world?
edit on 31-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What Would you say to people? Who express the opinion that voting for you. Equates to throwing their vote away. Further more out of curiosity. As a possible Presidential candidate. I'm wondering which issues you find most important? I'll also ask what your stance on indigenous issues is? (Ex: Leonard Peltier, Treaties, Redskins, etc.).
edit on 31-3-2014 by Stormessence because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by Stormessence because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by Stormessence because: Puncuation

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Even if you won the presidency , don't you think the people who actually run the country ( who ever they really are) could corrupt you too ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Concerning 9/11, what, in your opinion, bugs you the most, and sways your opinion towards thinking that 9/11 may have been an inside job?

There's multiple things, but if I had to limit it to one... The fact that I don't believe that skyscrapers can fall in the manner that they did. Never before has it happened, and I don't think it will ever happen again. The buildings were turned into dust, and planes running into buildings shouldn't turn a building into dust.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Governor, what was the most difficult aspect of being a Navy seal?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

How profitable are US wars to the profiteers of war, Mr. Ventura, I read your post and I agree with you, we should take care of your own first.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Given your armed forces background, what are your views on young lives in the armed forces being wasted on what appear to be political whims and vote grabs, as opposed to in actual defence of a country?

I’m very disturbed about it. I’m 62 years old now, if you count the War on Drugs, we’ve been at war my entire life. The sad part about it is you don’t see any accomplishments in any of these wars. Nothing has been gleaned from any of them, except destruction and the loss of lives. Nothing has been achieved by any of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi Jesse
what i am really wondering what you think about chemtrails and this geo-engineering thats going on all around the world.
I have done my own research and i think its diabolical what they are doing to us. spraying us like roaches is no joke and i know they have been doing it since vietnam. im just wondering what you think about it.

link   
As a big follower of you from the UK.
I think you would make a good president but are you not worried about being taken out?
The government is ran the way the rich want it ran and you have a correct way it should be. Surely you would become.a.target if you got in power.

All the best JV from Andy

link   
reply to post by neformore

Let me add that I'd encourage anyone to watch Oliver Stone's "The Untold History of the United States." It's one of his best works.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In your opinion, what would be the single most important "thing" that would need to drastically change before the faith of the Americn public could be restored? Wishing you much continued success!
edit on 31-3-2014 by irishchic because: Sp

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Give us the goods on Alex Jones. Do you trust him and why/why not ?

I will tell you this about Alex. He is passionate about what he believes in. He's bombastic, but it's the passion he has for what he does. I don't question that about him. Put it this way, he's never stabbed me in the back, he's been a loyal supporter of me.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jessie, I grew up watching you on TV and in The movie Predator which I loved, only I think they killed you off too quick bro.

I respect you a lot, and I honestly believe that you're a good man who loves his Country. I Love the conspiracy show too as well.

Anyway Jessie, what I really would like to know is that if you personally have any opinions on the Fukushima disaster, and it's possible ramifications? ~$heopleNation

edit on 31-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Greetings Jesse " the Body and Brains ", from Australia and welcome. Two weeks before the Dark Knight Rises premiere and Colorado shooting, I predicted a blood event surrounding the opening of the film. I based this on occult language and algorythms.This was largely ignored until the event became a reality.From there, it went viral around the globe.Was quoted, linked, youtubed and was mentioned on Coast to Coast Radio.In that thread, I mentioned the Lucis Trust and the U.N. linking them and the film to a gun grab. That became the the catylst to the gun purge ,raging in the United States today. All this was said before the event took place.Interestingly, Sandy Hook also featured in the film.

So my question is this, what is your take on this. Genuine random event, carried out by someone with mental health issues or something more sinister?
www.abovetopsecret.com... Link, within a link ( I don't expect you to read all that, just a referance).

Good luck with your new venture

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Even though I remembered that you support the Operation American Spring, do you plan to give it coverage because that can effectively trigger a faster awakening against tyranny.

Links:

patriotsforamerica.ning.com...

operationamericanspring.org...

patriotsforamerica.ning.com...

forums:

www.operationamericanspring.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good day to you Sir!

Must be tough sorting through all the small stuff out there in this Wonderful World of Conspiracies. Somehow the thought hangs in the back of my mind everything was actually planned this way.

Conspiracies are what people look for. They feed on it, hoping someone finds the Big One! No Disrespect intended here, although it's part of my question really. History could be the biggest one of all.

Have you ever considered every conspiracie out there was planned that way in the first place?

Some group out there actually realised that throught out time Man has always done this, for whatever reason. Kings, Queens, even down to the cleaning maid! One day, this group decided that the best way to get things done was to make everything Look like one.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sir I Salute you!
Run in 2016 America needs you !
What are your takes on Sandy Hook? [*SNIP] I think both are nothing but more inside jobs !!!
edit on 31/3/14 by argentus because: One question only, please, as stipulated in the OP.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join