It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

My question, after being at the Denver Airport, and doing a show about the place. What are your thoughts on it, and what would the tv networks not let you say or show about the airport?

Denver Airport is the strangest airport I've ever been in, and I've been in A LOT of airports. Everything about is bizarre. It wasn't that they wouldn't allow me to show anything, but they have the place really secure, and they only allow you to go into designated places. It wasn't the Denver Airport not allowing me to show or see things, it was the US government not allowing me to see or show things.
edit on 31-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Welcome.

I think I speak for many people when I say that I hope you stick around for more than just the AMA. I hope you become a participating member here to add your insight as well as your experience to the many subjects we discuss here on ATS.

Enjoy your stay, hope it is long lived.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I'm an active duty Marine with 13 years so far, my question is,

What do you make of the recent "purge" of military brass over the last few years, or if you make anything of it at all?

I'm simply not aware of it. If you could give me more information, I'd love to hear about it. I have to claim ignorance on this. I've been a civilian for the last 30 years almost, I'm not up on everything the military is doing.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximRecoil

There are a lot of claims out there that "secret societies" control or otherwise have a major influence in politics and in the entertainment industry, e.g. "Hollywood". Given that you have had a high-level position in politics and have acted in Hollywood movies, do you have any firsthand knowledge of this?

By the way, you were the best thing about the movie Predator (1987) in my opinion, which has been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid in the late '80s. When those new "The Expendables" movies came out, featuring many '80s action stars, I was hoping you would be in them, playing the same type of character that you played in Predator. Your participation would have improved those movies drastically, as I think most any fan of real action movies would agree. Your portrayal of the "Blain" character is legendary.

No, I do not. But to the best of my knowledge, money runs both. Whoever has the money is running both of them.

And thank you, I appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

How do we reign in our out of control government?

Stop voting for democrats and republicans and abolish political parties in the United States!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura,

Before I ask a question I just wanted to say that when I was about 10 years old I remember watching Predator (yes, I was a girl who loved action flicks, lol) and just loved your character. I was such a tomboy. Anyway, although I loved the movies you did, even Running Man, I absolutely LOVED your part in the X-Files episode "Jose Chung's from Outer Space" It was great!

My question is this and I'm sorry if you already answered it: What age where you when you first became interested in conspiracy theories and what subject was it that interested you? Thank you so much for being here and taking the time to answer our questions.

Chrissy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

JesseVentura
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you! The Skinwalker Ranch would be better to talk to Tyrel, my son. He actually went there, we split up into teams, and he went there, I didn't. Tyrel saw some things there that he could not identify. That question would be better for my son, because he went there and I did not.

Sweet, how do we get in touch with Tyrel?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I was just curious what your take is on the Malaysian Airlines plane that disappeared?

We need you back in Minnesota!

Since I'm off the grid, I have no take on it whatsoever. I know nothing more than the pieces of information that have been fed to me by the Off the Grid Command Center on Ora.TV and the bits I might have seen on TV. My knowledge is only from mainstream TV, so I have no comment on it.

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thank you for your service to your nation, Governor. And thank you for doing this for ATS!

I will let others ask you questions.

Be well.

link   
Hello Jesse, hope you don't mind if I call you Jesse. Somehow I consider you one of us, so I'd like to put the titles aside and talk to you as a brother or a friend that I repect a lot.

Ok, this is my question :

Since you more than anybody, had been frequently hitting a wall when you tried to investigate a conspiracy in USA. Did you ever considered to search straight answers from sources in other countries where the gov. has less control?

I'm asking that, having in mind all the people in other countries who are not afraid to tell the truth or even holding possible evidence not reached yet by TPTB.

link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Well I can and have been pushing for mostly third party candidates myself past few elections cycles(Ron Paul being the only one I rooted for that was R or D). Sadly I don't have the power to abolish the two headed goat system lol. I don't see any positive change so far, perhaps it's impatience I guess, easy to get discouraged when it seems like you are wasting your free time and not seeing any results. Thanks for the answer.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I would like to know what topic/situation concerns you the most? (out of all the conspiracies, etc. that you have looked into)

Of the conspiracies that concern me the most, I'd have to say 9/11-- it literally changed the United States from that day forward and not for the better. That's the conspiracy that has had the most impact on me personally.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

JesseVentura
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Since I'm off the grid, I have no take on it whatsoever. I know nothing more than the pieces of information that have been fed to me by the Off the Grid Command Center on Ora.TV and the bits I might have seen on TV. My knowledge is only from mainstream TV, so I have no comment on it.

Understandable Governor.

I didn't have the chance to say this before, welcome to ATS and thanks for answering our questions.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey Jesse!

Huge fan, but I won't ask a conspiracy question.

So here it is: is jesseventura2016.com legitimate? Are you considering running for president?

-Disaster Girl
edit on 31-3-2014 by ragiusnotiel because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

khnum
Greetings from Australia,

Heard a rumour you were going to be involved in a pirate radio station over the border where things not politically correct for US airwaves might be discussed is there any truth to this? if so can I get it on the net? if false is it an idea you'd entertain.

I've now read the whole thread and answered my own question,sorry to waste your time

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for doing this Jesse, did you ever find out what, exactly, those CIA folks were after when they called you down into the basement and grilled you after you got elected Governor?

I volunteered to go down, they didn't make me go down there. I think it was just simply to learn how it was happened that I was elected governor. No one could believe that I was elected. It's their job to analyze information and gather intelligence, like Sybil the soothsayer. I think that since they missed the boat on it so far, they wanted to learn what they missed the boat on. Maybe to assure that it never happened again.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Question: What are the chances that the government and/or other government/establishment/"TPTB"-related institutions, organizations and/or their allies and/or assets are pursuing me either directly or indirectly using clandestine and/or covert and/or methods we do not yet know of regarding the nature of my Facebook posts and the views I hold about the government and other related power elite-assets?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

was there one defining event or realization that was your tipping point toward becoming a conspiracy-minded person? If so, what was that one thing?

Without a doubt, the murder of John F. Kennedy. It was the moment where I truly started to understand and learn that our government had deceived us so blatantly over something that important. I'm fairly convinced that the mainstream media will never admit it, because it was the crime of the century, and how could mainstream media admit that they got it wrong.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join