It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 48
<< 45  46  47   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ferretuk

Way to awaken a thread from the dead! Hopefully we get some new info on what's happening.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

I love reading these threads, only problem is when some of the guys drop hints I still don’t have a clue lol. Would love to see if there’s any more info about these craft or The Green Lady etc

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ferretuk

I appreciate you resurrecting old threads as opposed to starting a new one. It's fun re-reading some of this stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

Thanks! Some of these threads are golden and I’ve read this one probably 3 times now

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ferretuk
a reply to: Raptured

Thanks! Some of these threads are golden and I’ve read this one probably 3 times now

Same. Amarillo and Wichita have had me returning to see if anything new has come to light for years. I always felt like Wichita was a sort of quarterback, like a command node for the “Family of Systems” we’ve all read references to.

The timing of the sightings of both Amarillo and Wichita also seemed to be…purposeful. All one has to do is look at who was doing what and where at the time. Both of those sightings were warnings.

The Amarillo Three all look suspiciously like a Boeing wind tunnel test article I’ve seen photos of. There is also more than a passing resemblance to the plane spotted on the ground at Groom in a satellite image in February of 2022.

All of this with the reports of the USAF pulling the U-2 in 2026 makes me think that now that the B-21 is flying, we may be fed little tidbits about some other equally terrifying assets that have been in development for a while. Iran gets the next “warning”. Russia, China, and DPRK all got the message in 2014.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62
a reply to: Bedlam

At 0:56 in that clip I am sure I have seen that planform somewhere else. Dunno, maybe not

“F-121 Sentinel” perhaps? That one always felt like it could have definitely been out there in the wild somewhere.

<< 45  46  47   >>

join