It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

West Texas Spanloader

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

here is a interesting NASA study on various plan-forms

notreally.info...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Figure 1.4. The graphic displaying various configurations has been censored on this document (the missing configurations replaced by an X). I have seen the full graphic before. Now I find myself wishing that I paid more attention to it..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

This was made in 1995 and there are some very familer out lines there. so that was 20 years ago, i would love to see the presentation for 2015.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Check out page 48... they seem to have missed this page with the big "X"s

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I thought page 229 or the PDF was rather fascinating "Airframe in flyable storage (mayber in NASA possession)". And no, that's not a typo on my part, it really "mayber". I know the document is from '95, when, and for how long, did the two known 23s go into hiding? Struck me a odd that a NASA report would not be sure if they had the airframe or not, then I noticed it was compiled by someone from Boeing Defense.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Seen this report before..988-122 and 988-123 have always to me been the Wichita bird plantform.You can see the design paths back then heading towards primarily the F22 and F35 as well.A twenty year maturity in tech is a loooong time.During WW2 we went from biplanes to jets in a period of about 5 years..Aerodynamics research is evolving with new fields but air is air...The 23 I think morphed into something Green if you ask me

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join