It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QEG: Quantum Energy Generator - Open Source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
my interest is in the QEG design and does it work.

Well, have you looked at the circuit diagram? They have AC running a DC generator.

Just a money making scam.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
my interest is in the QEG design and does it work.

Well, have you looked at the circuit diagram? They have AC running a DC generator.

Just a money making scam.

After researching this specific idea, design, product, etc...I agree its a scam. One of many by a particular group apparently feeding off of whom they can.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The QEG scammers are still trying to scam money, now they are claiming

This project has left my family quite destitute, we have run out of resources and have lost a lot of the equipment we need. ....

No mention of what they did with the $150,000 they raised....

also

We are looking for benefactors and at least $500K in funding so we can do this THE RIGHT WAY.

"SEND ME MORE MONEY" to fund the holiday lifestyle I have become used to!

Serious benefactors will be required to make a deposit

So much for their claim of being "open sourced"!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Hey! It's me from over 1 year ago!

"We just need a little more money... Something in the tune of 50 grand! All those gullible enough, please form an orderly queue with your debit card in hand"

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I didn't realise that making something open source exempts it from the laws of physics.

See, this is why you're a troll. His reply about it being open source was obviously related to the "lighten a few wallets" BUT YOU just tried to divert the attention by making it sound as if he referred to the thermodynamics.
You are a class A troll and should be immediately banned.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
There is a lot of expensive machining and fabrication (winding, etc.) here and in their pictures. You'd think they would have at least included a video of the device operating --- not that those can't be faked. Mainstream physicists have proven that the zero-point energy field exists and that it is extremely energy-dense --- so dense that they initially thought their calculations were flawed. The challenge is figuring out how to tap the ZPE to make it useful in the traditional sense.

Stoyan Sargoytchev Darin's based on his own theory called Basic structures of matter- supergravity, that the nuclear energy is actually a leak of the zero point energy.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

"Open source" is the latest free energy scam buzzword for shifting the burden of proof onto others.

"Evidence? But the plans are there for you to build yourself! You provide the evidence!"

It's remarkable how people still fall for this nonsense.

It's been well over a year since the plans were "open sourced"... has anyone built one yet?

crickets
edit on 22-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's been well over a year since the plans were "open sourced"... has anyone built one yet?

crickets

People have built them, but of course none of them actually work. Hypegirl cannot even get theirs to work, now they want $500,000 more!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

"Open source" is the latest free energy scam buzzword for shifting the burden of proof onto others.

"Evidence? But the plans are there for you to build yourself! You provide the evidence!"

It's remarkable how people still fall for this nonsense.

crickets
PH no... Everyone run for the hills, save yourselves... the words open source are out to get us.
Like the OP mentioned on the first page, I'll say it too: the interest of this topic is to get knowledgeable people looking at those schematics.... Nobody is asking for any money in this topic... Hint open source /hint...Youdon't even underarms the notion of open source... The plans are there for the taking... Just cause you're lazy and can't build after them... the intention was made... It's been given away for free. What more could you all for.... Oh yes, you're lazy and want someone release to do it for you, carry it to you show you regime you sit on your fatty ass like an emperor scrutinising the contraption.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
Nobody is asking for any money in this topic

What garbage, have you visited their webpages? As if you had you would have seen:

Due to the intense financial hardships the Robitaille family has experienced getting this technology to THE PEOPLE, we ask you to make a suggested donation of $15 before you download the manual.

What financial hardship? They have received $150,000 from the gullible and still have not produced a working QEG, they have had holidays in Taiwan, the UK, Morocco, paid for by the gullible. The only reason they lost their house is they fell for the OPPT scam, and stopped paying their mortgage!

Then there is their "consultation",

Consultation via skype: For any questions related to the QEG that can be answered over phone or email. Cost: $300 for up to one hour, $5 per minute over one hour. Payment due at time of booking.

Funny how they are unable to get their QEG to work, so do not expect any real help!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777 PH no... Everyone run for the hills, save yourselves... the words open source are out to get us.
Like the OP mentioned on the first page, I'll say it too: the interest of this topic is to get knowledgeable people looking at those schematics.... Nobody is asking for any money in this topic...

Wrong! You should check out their webpage sometime.

Hint open source /hint...Youdon't even underarms the notion of open source... The plans are there for the taking... Just cause you're lazy and can't build after them... the intention was made...

As I said...

It's been given away for free.

"We're just asking for donations..."

...to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and STILL no evidence. Pretty sweet scam they got going, I guess there's no end of gullible people willing to buy into it.

What more could you all for....

Actual evidence. You know, the objective, independently verified type like you do in actual science.

Oh yes, you're lazy and want someone release to do it for you, carry it to you show you regime you sit on your fatty ass like an emperor scrutinising the contraption.

As I said...

Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Originally posted by: Choice777
Nobody is asking for any money in this topic

What garbage, have you visited their webpages? As if you had you would have seen

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Who said anything about anyone asking for money in this thread??

I notice you skipped over all of the other damning evidence in mine and Bruce's response.

Are you a shill for hope girl? Are YOU hope girl??

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Who said anything about anyone asking for money in this thread??

I notice you skipped over all of the other damning evidence in mine and Bruce's response.

Are you a shill for hope girl? Are YOU hope girl??

Who said anything about anyone asking for money ?
YOU DID !!! AGE YOU MENTALLY I'LL ?????
RIGHT HERE :

Yet another device that will only validate the laws of thermodynamics (and lighten a few wallets).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

...referring to the scam artists hawking the device.

Now, do you have anything to say in their defence or not?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I haven't built the device or looked at the diagrams yet to pass judgement if that's the point of the topic. I got sidetracked with a troll.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Have you given them your money? They really, really need your money. It's not a con, I promise!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The latest crap from the QEG....

Dear QEG Webinar Viewers,

We have received some feedback from the webinar that is prompting us to write this to you since the deadline to purchase the QEG Complete Package is quickly approaching (www.energyefficientgenerator.com...).

For those who want to see video/demonstrations: After some tough lessons about the unsavory things that go on in this ‘free energy’ arena, which we had no idea about when we began in 2013, we must inform you that no videos demonstrating overunity, self-sustaining, or live electrical measurements will be forthcoming from us. There are very good reasons for this which will be explained below. The faithful people who are successfully building, doing the work and following our instructions can demonstrate their machines if they so desire.

It’s a funny thing how many are coming out of the woodwork now that we have done all the work, who want us to ‘prove it’ to them, but we have been wisely advised over the past several months - as we were reaching our breakthrough - to never, EVER make any promises of financial return or 'proof' of technological success. Even WITTS told us their demo videos have done them little good since people simply assume they are fake, and as such, become more fodder for condemnation. The QEG family has lost enough just by posting all instructions freely on the internet, and we have been publicly beaten up by the naysayers, shills, and trolls quite enough.

Historically, those who have been successful in anything that goes up against Big Energy have had their reputations, labs, and lives destroyed, and have even been murdered. We have been very public up to now because we felt it was our only protection. It's tempting, but we draw the line at demonstrations, as this is where really bad things start to happen to good people.

We know this is disappointing, but we have been put us up against a wall by those who have their own agendas for control of this splendid technology. We are not manufacturers of QEGs, we are teachers. We are not selling a product, we are sharing technology and asking for compensation for our time. We must maintain our stand.

I gave the machine's electrical output ratings in the webinar (replay here: attendee.gotowebinar.com...) but people are asking where they are. They will be posted on be-do.com shortly, but here they are again:

Once tuned, the QEG’s sinusoidal output energy is a combination of AC, RF, and radiant impulses, which will drive standard loads equivalent to 3kW (guaranteed) up to 10kW RMS or more, depending on the level of tuning. The output frequency I’m running is 150Hz, which is the ½ harmonic of the M19 core steel’s resonant frequency of 300Hz (this may be different for your machine depending on steel type used), and this is the frequency (150Hz) that has to be converted to 50 or 60HZ to be usable as your electrical mains. The output voltage is dependent upon whether the secondary output is wired in series or parallel, and will likely be 300-350 VAC for series wiring, and 150-200 VAC for parallel. Since people seem to expect a COP rating (which is really inappropriate for a self-sustained machine), I have guaranteed output of at least COP 3.9 based on the ratio of motor input power (768 Watts or 1 HP) to total output power (3000/768=3.90625), or at least 3kW RMS output.

All our appreciation goes out to the good people that have supported the efforts of the QEG family to get to this point. Thank you so much!

James Robitaille

So they will not show any measurements, or results, or a QEG working.... just because!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The first give-away with these scams is that the 'machine' never has a governor to control its speed with variable loads. If it was actually capable of what's claimed it should spin itself up to the point where the combined losses are equal to the output under no load conditions which would be way past the point of self-destruction due to centrifugal forces. These things never need such control because they don't actually work (self running generators).

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's the classic ruse of making the claims so utterly ridiculous that only the profoundly stupid and credulous will buy into it (literally).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join