It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QEG: Quantum Energy Generator - Open Source

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I do hope I am in the right forum but mods of course feel free to do your thing.

An organization called Fix The World has received funding via Kickstarter to research and develop an open sourced Quantum Energy Generator. I'm not going to presume I know if this thing works but it is certainly an interesting story and I reached out to see if my friend or anyone from the project would come on as a guest to answer any questions to skeptics and scientists to get to the bottom of it. Once I hear back I will update this thread.

I think it would be cool if ATS could somehow "stress test" this build and present it on here after someone more suited than I validates the plausibility. Thoughts?

Anyways, here is a snippet from the editor:

We must all consciously and constantly rise above these tyrannical infringements, and create an environment for ourselves and our neighbors, and rediscover Nature’s Laws to be able to live and thrive. We must leave off responding in incredulity to what was “done to us” when we were told and believed we couldn’t create free energy. We are now awake to the point that we know they were lying. Who’s they? The elite for starters – follow the money (watch THRIVE); J.P. Morgan couldn’t put a meter on an energy plan for the world, and so destroyed any chance of that happening through several vicious attacks on Tesla’s reputation and livelihood – basically got Tesla’s ideas out of the way for his own profit and power – and maliciously destroyed the man (youtube: Tesla’s Autobiography). While the electric companies have told the people theirs is the only way to get electricity, and we are dependent on them, the truth is that we have been deprived of this alternative (quantum) energy source for close to 130 years. Morgan’s grip on the energy supply has not loosened one bit in all that time, in fact, you are probably paying more for electricity than ever before, all things being equal.

QEG Open Source Document

Basic concept is this:

How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.

sitsshow.blogspot.com...

What say you ATS? Who wants to take this project on?

edit on 26-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is a diagram of a built generator:

Sorry, the pic is the cover page. PDF won't let me remove the image.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First I want to say thanks for the thread .S&F I am not educated in a lot of things and science is only one of them . I do remember reading a situation the Power Industry had to overcome in it's transmission lines that occurred when the power got interrupted .What would happen is that there was a surge in power that would cause damage to the transfer stations that didn't come from the source but from outside .Their cure was to build some sort of rectifier to handle the excess energy and keep the system from self destructing .

What that suggested to me while reading it was why not figure out a way to capture it and use it .The system in your op sounds like it may be trying to do just that .We live in a sea of energy and what we as humans produce is small scale by comparison ...Good luck with the thread and to the people trying to make this a reality ....peace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Hello ATS,

I do hope I am in the right forum but mods of course feel free to do your thing.

An organization called Fix The World has received funding via Kickstarter

Sure about that? Where is their Kickstarter page... as doing a search for Fix the World, Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG shows nothing at Kickstarter....

I'm not going to presume I know if this thing works

It doesn't work, just another overunity hoax machine.

QEG Open Source Document
Basic concept is this:

How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.

So they think you can fly by bending down, grabbing your shoelaces and pulling really hard on them...... that is basically what they expect you to believe.

oh look, this is just the OPPT scammers in Morocco!
www.quatloos.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Correct, its a Get Funded project and I am aware of the beliefs of the group, I.E. "Off the grid community" project. Thats not really my interest here, my interest is in the QEG design and does it work.

I thank you for your input but telling me it doesn't and correlating it to holding your shoelaces doesn't clarify anything.

link to off the grid site:

www.opcaouchtam.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yet another device that will only validate the laws of thermodynamics (and lighten a few wallets).

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

GetHyped
Yet another device that will only validate the laws of thermodynamics (and lighten a few wallets).

It's opened sourced....

No one is asking you for anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Interesting connection .There are no shortage of scammers on the web .Despite the fraud one still has to be able to consider the possibility that some day someone just might get it right . Nothing wrong with hoping ....peace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I didn't realise that making something open source exempts it from the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

I read somewhere that scientists are researching ways to subvert or otherwise circumvent thermodynamics. Can't remember where I read it though. Besides, you act like progress comes for free. It doesn't.
edit on 26-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Correct, its a Get Funded project

Actually, have a look at what they are after funding for....www.gofundme.com...

They want funding for their:-

food, utilities, internet access, cell phone bills, rent, their software purchase, office supplies and a laptop!

Not to mention a holiday for them in Australia in 2013....www.gofundme.com...

I thank you for your input but telling me it doesn't and correlating it to holding your shoelaces doesn't clarify anything.

It clarifies that it does not work, exactly the same way as flying by pulling on your shoelaces does not work!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So you are saying you know nothing about the science involved in the QEG generator. Which is really my only interest here.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is a lot of expensive machining and fabrication (winding, etc.) here and in their pictures. You'd think they would have at least included a video of the device operating --- not that those can't be faked. Mainstream physicists have proven that the zero-point energy field exists and that it is extremely energy-dense --- so dense that they initially thought their calculations were flawed. The challenge is figuring out how to tap the ZPE to make it useful in the traditional sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
So you are saying you know nothing about the science involved in the QEG generator.

There is NO science in the QEG generator.... what makes you think there is? Don't you think it funny how no one is able to demonstrate one working anywhere?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

jtma508
There is a lot of expensive machining and fabrication (winding, etc.) here and in their pictures. You'd think they would have at least included a video of the device operating --- not that those can't be faked. Mainstream physicists have proven that the zero-point energy field exists and that it is extremely energy-dense --- so dense that they initially thought their calculations were flawed. The challenge is figuring out how to tap the ZPE to make it useful in the traditional sense.

You mean converting the energy into an electrical output?

I guess my big question is:

If you have it operating and say you don't really need the energy what happens? where is the energy stored?

Do you have to shut it off if not in use?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

hellobruce

Rosinitiate
So you are saying you know nothing about the science involved in the QEG generator.

There is NO science in the QEG generator.... what makes you think there is? Don't you think it funny how no one is able to demonstrate one working anywhere?

Well its basically Nikola Tesla's idea so I am pretty sure there is "science" involved.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So the designer of this device is Ralph Ring:

bluestarenterprise.com...

Ralph Ring on the History Channel:

A video of Hopegirl in an interview with Martha and Ralph Ring discussing QEG.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

hellobruce

Rosinitiate

Well its basically Nikola Tesla's idea so I am pretty sure there is "science" involved.

Quack charlatan checklist:

☑ Quantum
☑ Tesla
☑ Zero Point Energy
☐ Truncated Maxwells Equations
☑ Asking for funding ($18,000 fleeced to-date)
☑ "It's just around the corner!"
☑ Suppression gambit
☐ Scalar Waves
☑ Resonance/frequencey/vibrations
☑ No independently verified data
☑ No prior plauibility
☑ "It will turn the scientific establishment on its head!"
☑ No working prototype
☐ Consciousness/spirit/wooooo!
☑ Fantastic claims, no proof

Doing pretty well so far.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If this is what you're talking about, I think a lot of people just wasted a lot of money.

Home Quantum Energy Generator

In his explanation video, why does he just compile YouTube videos? Why does he not have any proof of concept himself?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Scientists used to believe in the 'vacuum of space' --- that in between all the stuff was essentially nothing. They have since learned that everything exists in a sea of what they refer to as 'zero-point energy'. They know it is everywhere, abundant, and goes on forever in the universe. In the solar energy construct we have figured out a way to convert (pretty inefficiently) solar energy to electricity using photovoltaic cells. The challenge is to develop an analogous technology that can harness ZPE. So far, there hasn't been any incontrovertible proof provided of which I'm aware. That is not to say it isn't achievable only that all the noise, hoaxes, and opposing pressure has made a significant challenge far more difficult.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join