It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QEG: Quantum Energy Generator - Open Source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

ZPE is real. It's within modern mainstream physics. A little quick on the checklist there dude.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

jtma508

ZPE is real. It's within modern mainstream physics. A little quick on the checklist there dude.

ZPE is real, as is quantum mechanics. Using these terms to bedazzle the scientifically illiterate, however, is a common quack charlatan trick.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

jtma508
reply to post by Rosinitiate

They know it is everywhere, abundant, and goes on forever in the universe. In the solar energy construct we have figured out a way to convert (pretty inefficiently) solar energy to electricity using photovoltaic cells. The challenge is to develop an analogous technology that can harness ZPE.

I can't help but feel our ancients at one time clearly understood this knowledge and could possibly explain the existence of the pyramids. the inner material being conductive limestone, whereas the outer shell was an nonconductive limestone material like the sheathing material. The granite passage below and into the kings chamber works is suppose as an oscillator, meaning since its radioactive or a living stone was used to self propel the device. The energy originates from below via water flowing through the porous limestone underground. Neat theory at least.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Well its basically Nikola Tesla's idea so I am pretty sure there is "science" involved.

Where did Tesla claim it was overunity? That is just something the scammers made up!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

hellobruce

Rosinitiate
Correct, its a Get Funded project

Actually, have a look at what they are after funding for....www.gofundme.com...

They want funding for their:-

food, utilities, internet access, cell phone bills, rent, their software purchase, office supplies and a laptop!

Not to mention a holiday for them in Australia in 2013....www.gofundme.com...

I thank you for your input but telling me it doesn't and correlating it to holding your shoelaces doesn't clarify anything.

It clarifies that it does not work, exactly the same way as flying by pulling on your shoelaces does not work!

You would think that they'd build a small scale prototype and run some demonstrations. Nothing gets investments like seeing a product work. Theory is always important, but actual practical application gets the point across even better.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WOW!!! HopeGirl's vacation fund makes it to ATS, you do realize this is all part of the OPPT BS don't you?

There's no proof this thing works, and I fear that Heather Tucci and her band of sex and drug crazed commune members, HopeGirl included are in for a real shock when the simple Moroccan's they have promised this will work to, figure it all out...

Just a prediction....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

True, but you can use any combination of terms to bedazzle a given audience. I don't know how old you are but in my lifetime (I'm just past 60) what we 'know' about the universe has changed dramatically and repeatedly. When I started my education the universe was comprised of 4 things: electrons, neutrons, protons and photons (which were believed to be a type of electron at the time). Now look where we are. Physics is based on theories. We take what we can observe and build a theory to explain what we can't observe to help those observations make sense. In my lifetime alone we've had Special Relativity, General Relativity, Quantum Theory, String Theory... the more we observe the less we seem to know. Suffice it to say, the universe is far more complex today than it was thought to be in my youth. It's dangerous to paint things with too broad a brush. Sure, there are charlatans and hoaxers. There are also people who simply misinterpret what they are seeing. Both kinds exist in mainstream science as well. The fact is, we know ZPE is real and for my money sooner or later someone is going to figure out how to harness it. I'd also be very surprised if that happened within the confines of mainstream science given its theocratic and big-business-serving nature. I'll bet when the discovery is made it will be by a small group or single inventor working on their own.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have a question, and feel free to flame me for asking if this is common knowledge but... what exactly is "quantum energy" anyway?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

vkey08
WOW!!! HopeGirl's vacation fund makes it to ATS, you do realize this is all part of the OPPT BS don't you?

There's no proof this thing works, and I fear that Heather Tucci and her band of sex and drug crazed commune members, HopeGirl included are in for a real shock when the simple Moroccan's they have promised this will work to, figure it all out...

Just a prediction....

Well if that's the case it will take some time. Once someone has given into such hope, especially if they invested so much themselves, its hard to walk away. So long as promises keep being made the hope drags on.

As I've stated long ago on some ancient thread, possibly yours, that I am not a subscriber to the OPPT. Nor do I think holing yourself up in a commune is the way to go either. The idea seems cool and plausible but in hindsight it is certainly possible to grab some of Tesla's old work and clean it up to modern standards, without proof using it to defraud others.

From some basic searches of Ralph Ring he does seem to know a bit about energy and has some interesting claims and schematics of disc saucers he designed.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

parad0x122
I have a question, and feel free to flame me for asking if this is common knowledge but... what exactly is "quantum energy" anyway?

it's a brand new way for HopeGirl and the rest of the OPPT people to solicit donations from their gullible followers and pay for more people to join them at their little hippy commune in Morocco

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

vkey08

Just a prediction....

Well if that's the case it will take some time. Once someone has given into such hope, especially if they invested so much themselves, its hard to walk away. So long as promises keep being made the hope drags on.

As I've stated long ago on some ancient thread, possibly yours, that I am not a subscriber to the OPPT. Nor do I think holing yourself up in a commune is the way to go either. The idea seems cool and plausible but in hindsight it is certainly possible to grab some of Tesla's old work and clean it up to modern standards, without proof using it to defraud others.

From some basic searches of Ralph Ring he does seem to know a bit about energy and has some interesting claims and schematics of disc saucers he designed.

Unfortunately THIS particular thing is just one girl's way to help Heather, et al, get more donations so they can keep their commune running. They have made some really big promises to the village they are living in claiming they can bring modern life to them with this device, and of course HopeGirl is one of D_Breaking the Silence's little worker drones..

I really don't think it will take too long for the villagers to figure out they have been had..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There is no science. It's a hoax.

If you don't understand the physics, look for the crank keywords. They tossed in quantum, Tesla, and resonance. That's a trifecta.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
I can't help but feel our ancients at one time clearly understood this knowledge and could possibly explain the existence of the pyramids. the inner material being conductive limestone,

Limestone's not conductive, though.

The granite passage below and into the kings chamber works is suppose as an oscillator, meaning since its radioactive or a living stone was used to self propel the device. The energy originates from below via water flowing through the porous limestone underground. Neat theory at least.

Except for the part where it's just gibberish technical terms. Not blaming you, I've seen this crap in a lot of "ancient knowledge" discussions. But it has nothing to do with actual physics. Sounds good if you don't understand it, though.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

hellobruce

Rosinitiate
Correct, its a Get Funded project

Actually, have a look at what they are after funding for....www.gofundme.com...

They want funding for their:-

food, utilities, internet access, cell phone bills, rent, their software purchase, office supplies and a laptop!

Not to mention a holiday for them in Australia in 2013....www.gofundme.com...

I thank you for your input but telling me it doesn't and correlating it to holding your shoelaces doesn't clarify anything.

It clarifies that it does not work, exactly the same way as flying by pulling on your shoelaces does not work!

It's easy to see a scam normally, but what's really funny is when the investors that claim they have the funds, see what you have and then turn around and say "but can you send it 12000 miles to us at your expense for a month or two so we can use it." Fool me once.... last time I did that, a feropolymer for stealth applications ended up with the military and I got a bunch of letters telling me how I could not export my technology or even sell it locally. You have to watch the actual investors as well, they can be just as scummy or worse than garden variety scammers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
What say you ATS? Who wants to take this project on?
It's bogus.

There's only one scientifically semi-plausible vacuum energy extraction device I've seen which is the patent by Bernard Haisch. It probably won't work either which he admits, but at least it's an idea with foundations in real science and engineering, and not meadow patties, like this project.

jtma508
Mainstream physicists have proven that the zero-point energy field exists and that it is extremely energy-dense --- so dense that they initially thought their calculations were flawed. The challenge is figuring out how to tap the ZPE to make it useful in the traditional sense.
Actually it's proven the opposite, that it is so not dense that even if you could extract it, you'd have a hard time extracting enough energy to heat a cup of coffee. See my thread: The mathematics of hypothetical extraction of energy from the vacuum

GetHyped
Quack charlatan checklist:

☑ Quantum
☑ Tesla
☑ Zero Point Energy
☐ Truncated Maxwells Equations
☑ Asking for funding ($18,000 fleeced to-date)
☑ "It's just around the corner!"
☑ Suppression gambit
☐ Scalar Waves
☑ Resonance/frequencey/vibrations
☑ No independently verified data
☑ No prior plauibility
☑ "It will turn the scientific establishment on its head!"
☑ No working prototype
☐ Consciousness/spirit/wooooo!
☑ Fantastic claims, no proof

Doing pretty well so far.
Good checklist.

In the video right above your post, at 1:20 he mentions consciousness, so you can check that one too. The woo is strong in this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

hahaha

Example: We have one council member who is using a broken laptop to try to handle the workflow of an online global organization. We need $1,000 to get her a new laptop.

They are a "online global organization" don't you know...
edit on 26-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

GetHyped

I didn't realise that making something open source exempts it from the laws of physics.

This argument always makes me laugh, because it should actually read "exempts it from the laws of physics SCIENTISTS ASSUME TO BE TRUE."

Fact is, "science" is evolving all the time. Operating within a rigid framework that presumes the current model of physics is 100% bulletproof is exactly the kind of silly religious dogmatism that science is supposed to eschew.

If you're arguing that there's no way TPTB are suppressing scientific information (like free energy), then I say to you: (1) lol, (2) water-powered car.
edit on 26-3-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

JonButtonIII
If you're arguing that there's no way TPTB are suppressing scientific information (like free energy), then I say to you: (1) lol, (2) water-powered car.
Your link shows you CAN'T power a car with just water. There aren't any.

The first example talks about splitting the water, which takes energy, and results in hydrogen and oxygen. Yes, there are hydrogen powered cars, but no water powered cars.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

JonButtonIII

GetHyped

I didn't realise that making something open source exempts it from the laws of physics.

This argument always makes me laugh, because it should actually read "exempts it from the laws of physics SCIENTISTS ASSUME TO BE TRUE."

Fact is, "science" is evolving all the time. Operating within a rigid framework that presumes the current model of physics is 100% bulletproof is exactly the kind of silly religious dogmatism that science is supposed to eschew.

edit on 26-3-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

Noone is arguing that the big whigs could if they wanted to suppress anything, in this case however it's a scam, and a sham and yet another chapter in the OPPT drama that started late 2012. Heather's been doing too many drugs again it seems..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh, and if they ever DO get their funding, you might as well get ready for the time-honored "The Dog Ate My Homework" ending to the story. It's traditional, you know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join