It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QEG: Quantum Energy Generator - Open Source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Bedlam
Oh, and if they ever DO get their funding, you might as well get ready for the time-honored "The Dog Ate My Homework" ending to the story. It's traditional, you know.

Nah, this is the OPPT, the excuse will read:

We cannot understand why it doesn't work properly, maybe if you look at it with loving eyes, and with your heart and soak in all of it's 5D glory instead of thinking it works in our 3D world, it will function and you can see the energy flowing around it, all rights reserved, pizza pizza nunc pro dork"

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

jtma508
There is a lot of expensive machining and fabrication (winding, etc.) here and in their pictures. You'd think they would have at least included a video of the device operating --- not that those can't be faked. Mainstream physicists have proven that the zero-point energy field exists and that it is extremely energy-dense --- so dense that they initially thought their calculations were flawed. The challenge is figuring out how to tap the ZPE to make it useful in the traditional sense.

Either the QEG is real or the scammers are fooling quite a lot of people in Taiwan.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

SonicInfinity

Either the QEG is real or the scammers are fooling quite a lot of people in Taiwan.

Fooling a lot of people with something technical is not hard to do.

You'll note they're not fooling the EE or physics departments at NTU.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

SonicInfinity

That video does not work....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I found a working model..search for WITT and QEG in england, 2009. it works for a few minutes. Now, my thought.,..at 4 kilowatts for 24 hours, it produces around 80 bucks of electricity.
SO if i had one it would be on 24/7. I read the circuit diagram, very doable. So I sent multiple requests for an address where i could see one in action. Silence.
I think failure is going to be your fault for not doing the tricky alignment part...caps and inductors simultaneously charge. see the Joule thief.
My diagnosis. Bunk. easily buildable. nothing wears out..just bearings that should last for years. so why no working models now?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For a bit more serious discussion about QEG, you may read this: Zero Point Energy at Calphysics Institute

As for Tesla, I think a few people here do not understand that he predicted many things that were considered impossible at the time and for that reason he was ridiculed just to be proven right later.

Tesla new that the space was packed with the vast amount of energy:

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

He was also quoted as saying: "The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." (this was attributed to those who were infringing on his patents as well as the work of Einstein and Bohr on Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.)

Finally, you may find this video interesting since it talks about one possible way of tapping into Zero Point Energy. It is based on energy that is radiated while electron changes the orbit in an atom. Given that the structure of the electron is not really known, but only postulated and "experimentally verified" in "statistical" sense, it is possible that the electrons themselves when brought into particular "resonant state" within the electromagnetic field could activate their interaction with the Quantum Field in a way that could result in energy transfer...

Anyways, I don't know if those various prototypes work or not. I don't know why those demonstrations did not result in any products so far...

However, I tend to believe in what Tesla stated and I'm sure that it will happen relatively soon.

In closing, here are another two quotes by Tesla (around 1934-35):

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

"Einsteins relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists."

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

MagisterLudi
For a bit more serious discussion about QEG, you may read this: Zero Point Energy at Calphysics Institute

If you had read it you would have seen....

As to whether zero-point energy may become a source of usable energy, this is considered extremely unlikely by most physicists, and none of the claimed devices are taken seriously by the mainstream science community.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

vkey08

Bedlam
Oh, and if they ever DO get their funding, you might as well get ready for the time-honored "The Dog Ate My Homework" ending to the story. It's traditional, you know.

Nah, this is the OPPT, the excuse will read:

We cannot understand why it doesn't work properly, maybe if you look at it with loving eyes, and with your heart and soak in all of it's 5D glory instead of thinking it works in our 3D world, it will function and you can see the energy flowing around it, all rights reserved, pizza pizza nunc pro dork"

Close.....

Ralph and Marsha revealed on the Expanding U Radio show (link found below) their knowledge of how Implosive, Over Unity, Zero Point or Free Energy devices all are consciousness affecting machines. Their ability to generate 'Free Energy' is a direct result of implosive dynamic systems and geometries, which is exactly how our Skin Suit or Human Technology works as well. All of this is important because the use of these devices will be hindered by disharmonious applications of its energy once produced. Dan Winter reveals in this video SaveFrom.net, that the etheric or astral levels of reality can be drained instead of healed if a harmonious consciousness is not at the heart of the intention for it's use. This can be revealed by contemplating the nature of our reality, which is sympathetic or vibrational. God, the Creator, Source is an Omnipresent Eternal Reality, a Holistic Time-Space Transcending Vibration which Entrains (harmonizes to itself) other vibrational systems contained within. This mechanic is governed by volition or free will; the choice to harmonize. In other words, if the Vibrations we generate are not in harmony with all that is, it will have negative effects at various levels of our reality because Implosive devices are inclusive and literally the entire Universe adds energy to the compressed implosion at the center of these devices.

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au...

They know it does not work, so have already started with the excuses!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I swear their approach is the same as the Nigerian Prince scammers, that is to say so their explanations so ridiculous and absurd that only the utterly credulous and scientifically illiterate true believers would ever fall for such nonsense. Then, the parting of the fool and his money truly begins.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

awe they forgot the Nunc Pro Dorkus....

I was spot on though, this is the same BS they've been pushing from day one, but I don't think the locals will be as "forgiving"

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

hellobruce

They know it does not work, so have already started with the excuses!

This is the advanced form of The Dog Ate My Homework, as created by Bedini and Bearden. Their version of it was "Some locations are 'pre-conditioned' to more effectively channel zero point energy to our apparatus, so we may not be able to demonstrate it effectively in other people's lab environments"

That was to explain why they can't just supply drawings and have someone replicate it successfully.

Much like Keely, it always helps to demonstrate the perpetual motion machine in your own digs where you've got the hidden wiring and compressed air ready to go, I suppose.

BTW, a bigger spew of ridiculous crap I have rarely read than that last quote you posted. I started to pick it apart but it's a seamless wad of idiocy, on the order of the turbo encabulator. It staggers my imagination that sane people can read that and believe it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi guys, my first post on here but i've been keeping tabs on OPPT for a while now as over here in the UK some friends used it to keep bailiffs at bay from a bank foreclosure in an effort to stand up to mortgage and banking fraud and having been at some of these evictions I can say at the time they were successful in those moments as can be seen on the various youtube videos. However what irked me was the lack of transparency amongst these people when the bailiffs did come back and eventually evict the families, like for example no warning follow up videos to let people no of the ultimate possible consequence if they tried to replicate these actions(ps im all for direct action and standing up to the banking fraud but at the same time I feel full openness and transparency is a must) it is because of them Hope Moore and her fux oops i mean fix the world project along with her bogus QEG machine came in to my awareness and I have been following her movements now for the best part of 2/3 months while I did have vague awareness of these guys towards the end of last year. Needless to say I've pulled some info together regarding her after her appearance in London last week which actually then brought the 'nee earth movement' into my awareness whos FB page seems says they have 208k... Anyway I have pulled some of what I have found together here but I feel I have only just got to the tip of the ice berg.

libraryofalexandria1979.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Secondredpill

The OPPT from it's inception was a fraud. None of their documents worked, none had any legal standing and Heather is a drug infused whack job. How anyone can even try to defend them or their bogus SovCit actions is beyond me...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Agreed, I picked upon it being a fraud from the off, however a close friend of mine who herself has a degree in law sacrificed her whole career to pursue the OPPT and me foolishly second guessed my initial reasons to disregard it under the false assumption that she must have done her duedil on the guys (if you look up Oldham evictions you will see where she used OPPT in some northern English mill town and that she did in fact repel the bailiffs twice but they were eventually evicted last month). My friend unfortunately is out on the commune with them in Morrocco right now having things like their Auras read and I can say that there has been a hell of a lot of people fallen into the OPPT group think in my region and it has been both tragic and painful to watch but alas people are free to make their own mistakes I suppose but if they don't own up to them then we all have to make others aware. The whole OPPT thing stink of Luciferianism/Narcissim ( I AM its all about ME to BE to DO etc etc) but when you see its being promoted by the like of Sacha Stone and the New Earth Movement, it feels a little bit more than you average fly on the wall scam along with Hope Moores Fix the world project too. to a reply to: vkey08

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA this is hilarious!!! good laugh man!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anybody wanting to keep progress on the scam, there seems to be daily updates for the QEG coming from the OPPT Morocco FB page here... www.facebook.com... with a laughable 15 second video here.. ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com... egun/. Also a now ex-close friend of mine who has been totally brainwashed by both OPPT and QEG and is out there living it up in the 'Moroccan Desert' posted this as their status this morning.. which follows on from the above

This has been the most magical, eye opening and amazing journey of my life.last night 23 countries of genuinely amazing souls from engineers to ex lawyers to ex military to astro physicists ate beautiful food, drank wine, listened to a grammy winner 69 yr old beautiful new friend sing, hope girl got up and sang opera (damn that girl can sing) we laughed, danced, shed tears of happiness. All whilst the engineers were beside us building the final parts of the free open source energy machine......I have a feeling someone here eill write a book cos this, this is going down in history...I am glowing beyond belief with happiness and love ...and today? We turn her on

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Secondredpill

So basically it's turned into a quasi-religious cult of personality? This is exactly the sort of thing that the pseudoscience proponents in that 'scientism' thread support, the irony is quite remarkable. I sinscererly hope no one gets hurt or dies as a consequence of all of this.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looks like the dingbats have got resonance......... facepalm away www.facebook.com... :/

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looks like the dingbats have got resonance......... facepalm away www.facebook.com... :/

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

If you're arguing that there's no way TPTB are suppressing scientific information (like free energy), then I say to you: (1) lol, (2) water-powered car.

Here's a hint. The Powers That Be don't have any uniform agenda. Rapacious capitalists, I assume, right? So if one of them invented and produced a WaterPoweredCar, surely these psychopathic profit-maximizing suits wouldn't care about the needs of some other competing capitalist, right? No honor among thieves, right? After all, a WaterPoweredCar would be IMMENSELY PROFITABLE. Like a hundred iPhones worth of profitable. Like wealthiest man on the planet profitable. Sure you'd make enemies, but you'd also make friends trying to get into part of a massive business opportunity.
edit on 29-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join