It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is there anything better than tomnod
I find it very hard to use, can you not choose where to search

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

On that note, it would seem that the people selling those planes have a lot at stake in keeping the need for defense as a relevant aspect of a nations day to day life.

Peace doesn't seem to make enough money to interest people.

Not a jab at anything you said...just an observation on where it led my thoughts to.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

On the bottom is the tecn date. I did not say IT would be military time-stamped. I also said that the plane image over the water WAS from past, although NO ONE knows if it was 13 days ago or 3 months ago.
I also maintain that the terrain images ARE changing daily because I have been on here daily and at different times. The weather is different and is in time with current weather for the region...as stated.
No one has come up with anything concrete so to dispel any possibility is just stupid.
The images I have are of a definite air tragedy that occurred over Little Andaman Island...either recently or past.
Until we hear otherwise, it would be prudent to check out every viable option. Wouldn't all of us hope for the same if it were OUR family?!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hmmm nice words, but what is your point exactly?

My point is
You've got every software company in bed with the US military.
Every modern aircraft is controlled by US software.
There were 20 USA military software designers who only recently released a new program AND WOW

They ALL died on the same plane which nobody in the F'N modern world can find.

CALL ME A LIAR.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

zarzelius
Listen guys, i just heard a meteorologist speak about the debris. He stated that the sea currents couldnt possibly take the pieces there unless the plain actually crashed on that spot.
Is any1 able to check this ?

Well, here's a map of ocean currents. Looks like in the area where they are searching, the current is coming from the southwest.

Also from that link, the FASTEST ocean curents such as the Gulf Stream average only about 2.5mph at their fastest. That implies that the currents in the Indian Ocean must be slower than that. Let's be generous and call it 2mph.

Let's call it 13 days since the plane crashed (again, slightly generous). That gives a maximum movement of the wreckage, by current alone, of about 2 x 24 x 13 = a little over 600 miles.

So obviously there could be some movement (although I think 600 miles is very much at the upper end of that) but there is no way that the wreckage could have drifted into that spot from anywhere near Malaysia.

Linda - if you are suggesting that the imagery is updating with the weather, then (a) shouldn't that cloud have moved by now, and (b) shouldn't it be dark at the moment? It's currently 9.30pm there, well after sunset.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Why do you keep ending your posts with "CALL ME A LIAR"? It's rather bizarre behaviour and not very conducive to an intelligent discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Rob48

zarzelius
Listen guys, i just heard a meteorologist speak about the debris. He stated that the sea currents couldnt possibly take the pieces there unless the plain actually crashed on that spot.
Is any1 able to check this ?

Well, here's a map of ocean currents. Looks like in the area where they are searching, the current is coming from the southwest.

Also from that link, the FASTEST ocean curents such as the Gulf Stream average only about 2.5mph at their fastest. That implies that the currents in the Indian Ocean must be slower than that. Let's be generous and call it 2mph.

Let's call it 13 days since the plane crashed (again, slightly generous). That gives a maximum movement of the wreckage, by current alone, of about 2 x 24 x 13 = a little over 600 miles.

So obviously there could be some movement (although I think 600 miles is very much at the upper end of that) but there is no way that teh wreckage could have drifted into that spot from anywhere near Malaysia.

I was wondering about Ocean currents and potential movement after 10, 12, 14, 16 days…

surely this makes the debris off Perth highly unlikely and a way of diverting the public gaze…?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Trubeeleever

My point is
There were 20 USA military software designers who only recently released a new program AND WOW

CALL ME A LIAR.

Are you referring to the FreeScale employees ( 20 USA Military software designers..)..?

PDUK

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Trubeeleever

My point is

CALL ME A LIAR.

Liar.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Caspian234

Which link?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

PurpleDog UK

I was wondering about Ocean currents and potential movement after 10, 12, 14, 16 days…

surely this makes the debris off Perth highly unlikely and a way of diverting the public gaze…?

Why does it make it any more or less likely? Regardless of how much it might have drifted with the current, if it's in the ocean then it's got to be somewhere in the ocean. The plane could have crashed at point A, then a few days later the satellite imagery captured wreckage that had drifted to point B, a couple of hundred miles or so away, and by now it is at point C, another hundred miles away from the original impact point. I'm not seeing how this is "unlikely" - what are you implying exactly?

(I should point out that I have no idea if "hundreds of miles" is likely in this part of the ocean. It could be tens of miles, or even less if it is in a slow-moving area of water.)
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

It may seem bizarre to you, BUT to others who believe my argument, it is testimony to my case.

Just to highlight my argument 2 U, which nation on earth has the technology to hijack and HIDE a Boeing 777 from ALL the digital eyes of every nation on earth?

If you can answer this question, then you'll have your answer to who stole flight MH370.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Trubeeleever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Twenty engineers. Yep. That's proof the US did it. I guess software engineers aren't supposed to fly.

Aircraft software is like nothing else. You can't just hack it and take over a plane without extensive modifications. It can't be done

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't think it's the plane, last they knew it was flying in the opposite direction and was several thousand miles away from there. I think it's just something that's fallen off a ship.

Just been speaking to a friend of mine who is a pilot of commercial airliners and he said "oh they've found the wreckage" - which they clearly haven't yet, and he was of the opinion that something catastrophic happened on the plane, the pilot headed for that runway that was being talked about, but it depressurised and killed everyone then the plane just kept going til it ran out of fuel.

But as far as I am aware that theory has been downgraded since the transponders were turned off in sequence, the plane overflew the runway and then AFTER that made several more complex manouvers - so someone must still have been in control of it even then.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You can not hack and steal a 777. It's not possible for anyone on the planet. The pilot pulls a breaker and he is back in control.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

WELLLLL
you can try to do it.....
But you may ditch the aircraft into the ocean!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Thank you and cheers to you, too!
I do understand the skepticism in the images I have however I firmly believe that some aircraft went down in that mass of trees...at some point. Whether or not it is Malaysia 370 remains to be seen. As well, if you look extremely closely, there are some very brown, burnt out areas. Every possibility bears a look.
Thank you for your perspective.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Things going off in sequence could have been the crew pulling power to fight a pilot. The turns could have been the autopilot following a course set to get them heading in the right direction to the divert field and flying on after they were overcome.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So they can't fly without a satellite link? Amazing!

The 777 FCC can be removed from the link and the aircraft will fly just fine. No FCC no hack.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Trubeeleever
reply to post by Rob48

It may seem bizarre to you, BUT to others who believe my argument, it is testimony to my case.

Just to highlight my argument 2 U, which nation on earth has the technology to hijack and HIDE a Boeing 777 from ALL the digital eyes of every nation on earth?

If you can answer this question, then you'll have your answer to who stole flight MH370.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Trubeeleever because: (no reason given)

U.s.a surely has it but so does iran as evidenced when it remotely hijacked a u.s military drone in 2011 spoofing u.s military gps and radar as it landed safely and by remote on Iranian terrain

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join