It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Of course they can.
What you have to consider then is MOTIVE!

Hmmmm why would you ditch an aeroplane with 20 US military software designers on board.

Also on the plane were 20 senior staff from a US technology company who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing. Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released the powerful new products to the American market on March 3.

Build a doomsday machine and kill the designers.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

Spoofing a GPS and hacking are two completely different things. Most commercial aircraft have a backup navigation system that doesn't rely on GPS.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Spoofing a GPS and hacking are two completely different things. Most commercial aircraft have a backup navigation system that doesn't rely on GPS.

Iran did both hacked into the drones landing coordinates and spoofed u.s gps where they had no idea where the drone dissappeared to until iran showcased it captured.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Most do but apparently malaysian airlines doesn't subscribe to the acars system it isn't mandatory.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

And you think 20 engineers built a doomsday machine? Or that they are just getting around to that?

Planes crash and for reasons that have nothing to do with hijacking or the US.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What does ACARS have to do with it? All that does is monitor aircraft systems.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Zaphod58

And you think 20 engineers built a doomsday machine? Or that they are just getting around to that?

Planes crash and for reasons that have nothing to do with hijacking or the US.

They crash accidents do happen however this isn't an accident the plane flew for 8 hours on auto pilot ? Come on man

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

thetruth2014
Iran did both hacked into the drones landing coordinates and spoofed u.s gps where they had no idea where the drone dissappeared to until iran showcased it captured.

And if it was not a UAV someone would have disengaged the autopilot and instantly regained control of the aircraft. The B777 is not set up for remote flight without serious modifications.

edit on 20-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

They didn't hack anything. They spoofed the GPS and caused it to crash land where they wanted it.

link   

Edward Snowden was a military programmer for the NSA. As soon as he realised what he was designing he blew the whistle.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

The US'of'A military establishment will not tolerate a second misdemeanour within the programming ranks.

link   

That's what autopilot does. In the absence of any other input, it will keep flying until the plane runs out of fuel. It looks to me as though something killed or incapacitated everyone on board. I don't buy the rogue pilot/suicide idea but I'm as much at a loss as anyone else. Perhaps a bungled hijack attempt with a release of poison gas on board or something. Who knows? Yes it's weird but we don't have to immediately grope for the most complicated black-helicopter conspiracy. Bad stuff happens and it often doesn't happen for any reason, however much that offends anyone's sense of drama and purpose.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It's happened before. Payne Stewarts' LearJet flew across the US on autopilot after everyone passed out due to a decompression during climb after take off. It crashed after running out of fuel.

Helios 522 flew itself to Athens after the crew passed out because it never pressurized after take off. It went into a holding pattern and circled until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The sooner they can locate the wreckage and black boxes the sooner we can start crossing off some of these utterly ridiculous theories. Some of you people have very creative and wild imaginations.

I just hope we can all regain some sanity soon and the families of the souls on board can find some peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

aLLeKs
I also think, that this might not be debris from the plane. My points still go to the hijacked theory.
But if they want to find debris, they will possibly find some debris sooner or later.

I was looking through those tomnod pictures, and it gets really hard to tell the difference between sunlight reflected off the surface of waves in choppy seas, and regular objects. Especially that squarish blob thing. It could simply be some canvas sheeting blown off by the wind.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Trubeeleever

Edward Snowden was a military programmer for the NSA.

What is the source. he said he was a system admin at the NSA.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So now they are going to preemptively start killing programmers to stop whistleblowing?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Zaphod58

What does ACARS have to do with it? All that does is monitor aircraft systems.

Is that the secondary tracking system you're referring to ? Everything I'm referring being tracked from ground radar not in the cockpit navigation wise

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Y E S !

Finally somebody understands.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Zaphod58

It's happened before. Payne Stewarts' LearJet flew across the US on autopilot after everyone passed out due to a decompression during climb after take off. It crashed after running out of fuel.

Helios 522 flew itself to Athens after the crew passed out because it never pressurized after take off. It went into a holding pattern and circled until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

Those were not 8 hr autopilot flights w severe altitude changes and flightpaths being reprogrammed

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

I can appreciate your opinion. However, if you zoom in completely and look very closely, you can see where the 'front' of the craft gets a little bulbous...like the front of a plane does. Wider upfront, streamlined behind. It is a bit fuzzy but it's there.
It is very concerning and should be addressed if todays efforts are unfounded.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join